First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Library
Moderator
3704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / ~CrunchyRoll~
Offline
Posted 4/5/08 , edited 4/6/08
saiyukilover

Meet our Librarian, she will keep you up to date with information, and just for your love of books, she is the right person to go to... Happy reading... ^_^

strawberryvanilla0510

The receptionist will be assisting the librarian.
Moderator
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
Welcome to the Library. ^_^
Crazy
4568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Somewhere... Inva...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
Hello! Have you seen the Twilight Series? I believe there are Twilight, Eclipses and New Moon.
Crazy
1149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
I want you to kill me. I need a good book to read and i dont ahave any! I am so going t kill myself right now.
Moderator
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

lonelysis_2007 wrote:

Hello! Have you seen the Twilight Series? I believe there are Twilight, Eclipses and New Moon.


Yes, I have read the Twilight Series, they are wonderful books! The first book is Twilight, the sequal is New Moon, and the third is Eclipse. The fourth installment of the series is called Breaking Dawn and will be come out
. The movie based on the first book will be coming out
. Would you like to check out the first three? Also, we can reserve a copy of the fourth book for you for when it comes in.
Moderator
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

kebetchet1 wrote:

I want you to kill me. I need a good book to read and i dont ahave any! I am so going t kill myself right now.


Have you read the Twilight Series? If not a highly recommend it. Or you might enjoy something by Gena Showalter. (If you really need a book just tell me and I can pass a few onto you via daichi.)
Crazy
4568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Somewhere... Inva...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

saiyukilover wrote:


lonelysis_2007 wrote:

Hello! Have you seen the Twilight Series? I believe there are Twilight, Eclipses and New Moon.


Yes, I have read the Twilight Series, they are wonderful books! The first book is Twilight, the sequal is New Moon, and the third is Eclipse. The fourth installment of the series is called Breaking Dawn and will be come out
. The movie based on the first book will be coming out
. Would you like to check out the first three? Also, we can reserve a copy of the fourth book for you for when it comes in. :D


Really? I would like to reserve please! Uh... wait... How?
Moderator
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

lonelysis_2007 wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


lonelysis_2007 wrote:

Hello! Have you seen the Twilight Series? I believe there are Twilight, Eclipses and New Moon.


Yes, I have read the Twilight Series, they are wonderful books! The first book is Twilight, the sequal is New Moon, and the third is Eclipse. The fourth installment of the series is called Breaking Dawn and will be come out
. The movie based on the first book will be coming out
. Would you like to check out the first three? Also, we can reserve a copy of the fourth book for you for when it comes in. :D


Really? I would like to reserve please! Uh... wait... How?


Well in the case of the first three, I hv someone who has them online who said she would try to send them to me. And I can get the fourth one online as well and post it up here.
Crazy
4568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Somewhere... Inva...
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
Cool! Reserve please!
Moderator
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
Crazy
4568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Somewhere... Inva...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
Thank you!
Moderator
6657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Candi Land!!!!!
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/18/08
omg!!!!!!!!!! they actually have it online??? way cool.. sorry saiyuki... didn't come here to this thread.. so i haven't been much help...
Crazy
1149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/18/08

saiyukilover wrote:


kebetchet1 wrote:

I want you to kill me. I need a good book to read and i dont ahave any! I am so going t kill myself right now.


Have you read the Twilight Series? If not a highly recommend it. Or you might enjoy something by Gena Showalter. (If you really need a book just tell me and I can pass a few onto you via daichi.)



ive read the whole series. IT WAS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moderator
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

strawberryvanilla0510 wrote:

omg!!!!!!!!!! they actually have it online??? way cool.. sorry saiyuki... didn't come here to this thread.. so i haven't been much help...


it's okay, we hvn't had a lot of business.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.