First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
WHY IN ALL ANIMES THAT HAVE GUNS HAVE TO HAVE A FRIKIN P90!!!
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08 , edited 4/5/08
ALL ANIMES THAT HAVE GUNS HAVE TO HAVE A FRIKIN P90!!!

this is a p90 pic (p90s are real there made in belgem:


in every anime that has war and crap they always have a dude or a girl with that gun why not a:

mp5:


or a

g36c


your know change what anime characters chould have, not keep using a p90 over and over again.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/5/08
Because the first one is superior in looks.
Posted 4/5/08
that is prolly for good reason... maybe they are paid to do it by belgium!
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

AHTL wrote:

Because the first one is superior in looks. :)
true true a p90 looks cool and all, IM not saying that i hate it, its justs gets tiering seeing it all the time.

1010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
the real question shouldn't be that, but rather why those p90's seem to have limitless clips =P
(oh yeah, there's also sniper rifles, revolvers and semi-auto hand guns as well)

but the reason? it's much easier to draw, plain and simple
Posted 4/5/08
its better than a 9mm pistol
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

luestor wrote:

the real question shouldn't be that, but rather why those p90's seem to have limitless clips =P
(oh yeah, there's also sniper rifles, revolvers and semi-auto hand guns as well)

but the reason? it's much easier to draw, plain and simple
so true

24774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Baker Street
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

hitman-san wrote:


AHTL wrote:

Because the first one is superior in looks. :)
true true a p90 looks cool and all, IM not saying that i hate it, its justs gets tiering seeing it all the time.



totally agreed
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/5/08
Can it be correct that in Ghost In The Shell, they use P90? I know they use a variety of weapons there, but I think one of the common ones is indeed P90.
Posted 4/5/08
because P90's pwn lol they look far better than the mp5 and are eayier to draw than the G36C
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

AHTL wrote:

Can it be correct that in Ghost In The Shell, they use P90? I know they use a variety of weapons there, but I think one of the common ones is indeed P90.
yes ghost has a p90 in there.

Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/5/08

hitman-san wrote:


AHTL wrote:

Can it be correct that in Ghost In The Shell, they use P90? I know they use a variety of weapons there, but I think one of the common ones is indeed P90.
yes ghost has a p90 in there.



Though, I can only recall seeing it in one episode.. Can that be correct?
Posted 4/5/08
i don't know why they use those guns.
maybe because they look powerful and cool?
=S
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

AHTL wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


AHTL wrote:

Can it be correct that in Ghost In The Shell, they use P90? I know they use a variety of weapons there, but I think one of the common ones is indeed P90.
yes ghost has a p90 in there.



Though, I can only recall seeing it in one episode.. Can that be correct?
well the p90 in ghost in the shell was in a few episodes and not just 1, i dont remember what episode that the p90 was in but yeah.

6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

luestor wrote:

the real question shouldn't be that, but rather why those p90's seem to have limitless clips =P
(oh yeah, there's also sniper rifles, revolvers and semi-auto hand guns as well)

but the reason? it's much easier to draw, plain and simple
oh yeah and to your answer to the limitless clips...well thats just anime and they can do what ever they want lol and a p90 mag holds around 50 rounds.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.