First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Whats Your Favorite Kind Of Roller Coaster?
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
Wooden roller coasters hurt liek hell.. I like the hang gliding coasters
Posted 4/5/08
Completely safe but still makes you feel like you're going to die.
781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / right here
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


asukacherry wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


asukacherry wrote:

if you go to mt. olympus in wi, they have hades which is the one that goes underground and that one kicks ass!


you talking about the dells. yeah they have good ones there but down in six flags by chicago they have better


yea, i've been to 6 flags too, but i still really like hades O_o dunno if i'm spelling it right but whatever


by the looks of it i'm guessing your from WI just like me.

i also prefer the nice ferris wheels. :lol:


bwahahahaha, yea i am. born and raised in wisconsin. i go to college in madison
Posted 4/5/08

asukacherry wrote:

bwahahahaha, yea i am. born and raised in wisconsin. i go to college in madison


i bet you guys were crying after you lost to davidson in the sweet sixteen.
4533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cloud 9'~
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
I love those roller coasters with less spins and such,. XD
781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / right here
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


asukacherry wrote:

bwahahahaha, yea i am. born and raised in wisconsin. i go to college in madison


i bet you guys were crying after you lost to davidson in the sweet sixteen.


ugh... don't even talk about it. T_T"
Posted 4/5/08

asukacherry wrote:

ugh... don't even talk about it. T_T"


atleast you went farther than marquette.
781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / right here
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

Decade wrote:

I love those roller coasters with less spins and such,. XD


hey, i've been on a kiddy dragon one where it just goes around in a circle, and even that was really fun XD
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / NYC, USA.
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
Anything Nitro-like
781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / right here
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


asukacherry wrote:

ugh... don't even talk about it. T_T"


atleast you went farther than marquette.


true... so you're from... where in wisconsin?




off note: i just love it when people outside of wisconsin corrects us when we say it. since we say it "wis-khan-sin" while they say, "wis-con-sin"
1560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Here and there
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
im not a big fan of roller coasters >.> but iunno im starting to get used to them, so i dont really have a favorite kind of roller coaster xD
2009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Queens
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
I like the ones that are a little scary, but won't give you a heart attack. Kiddy coasters are the best; they are just pure fun.
Posted 4/5/08

asukacherry wrote:

true... so you're from... where in wisconsin?

off note: i just love it when people outside of wisconsin corrects us when we say it. since we say it "wis-khan-sin" while they say, "wis-con-sin"


like 15-20 minutes away from milwaukee (won't reveal my true idenity cuz you might be some pedophile)

anyways i need to stop talking off subject before my thread gets locked
781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / right here
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


asukacherry wrote:

true... so you're from... where in wisconsin?

off note: i just love it when people outside of wisconsin corrects us when we say it. since we say it "wis-khan-sin" while they say, "wis-con-sin"


like 15-20 minutes away from milwaukee (won't reveal my true idenity cuz you might be some pedophile)

anyways i need to stop talking off subject before my thread gets locked


bwahahaaha....... funny. i'm not a pedophiler, you can just check out my pictures! O_o anyways, i'll shut up now.
1994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / North America
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
I like the rollercoasters that make me want to never ride it again (in an extreme way). Weird, eh?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.