First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
removing of anime from CR!
143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
what the fuck i think its better if they removed naruto but some anime isnt just right its our opinion so respect it and for some other morons out ther go fuck yourself and mind your own busines assholes i know i would get baned again haahha ... and you know why CR is greedy? they put a license so you upgrade your accoubt inorder to view some anime you bastard!
Posted 4/5/08

saiyukilover wrote:

*reads previous posts*

*heavy sigh*



Hahaha! That's really good.

1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

crissaegrim911 wrote:

what the fuck i think its better if they removed naruto but some anime isnt just right its our opinion so respect it and for some other morons out ther go fuck yourself and mind your own busines assholes i know i would get baned again haahha ... and you know why CR is greedy? they put a license so you upgrade your accoubt inorder to view some anime you bastard!




THINK before you type, A-HOLE.
644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / lapu-lapu city
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
hehehehheheheh!!!!that guy is soo stupid!!!!!!
Posted 4/5/08

crissaegrim911 wrote:


f1rsttsurug1 wrote:


crissaegrim911 wrote:


f1rsttsurug1 wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


falowop wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


f1rsttsurug1 wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


f1rsttsurug1 wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


f1rsttsurug1 wrote:

Well, it's only right to remove anime that the whole CR organization either thinks is horrible or the ones that they aren't allowed to put up by other companies. Personally, I think the removal of Naruto is a good thing, because there are too many fucking Naruto fans. It's actually sad that most of these people got acquainted with anime because of Naruto. I mean, the only good thing about the damn anime is the music.

I apologize to the author/artist of Naruto, but seriously dude, you could make a better anime. Seriously. Without a blonde-haired dumbass who surprisingly hasn't died yet because of his stupidity.
I AGREE sadly i was once one but when i look back at naruto i say to my self "are you serios?!?! i liked that anime once?!? i think naruto is gay, the story line is to long, and naruto is plain assy."



The storyline IS too long. And yeah, Naruto is a dumbass. I mean come on, a blonde-ninja? What the hell is that? And ninjas don't have freakin' superpowers or goddamn "eye techniques". The whole Naruto-verse is just too freakin' fictional.

yeah and plus there fighting moves are sh#$


They really are. I've seen better fighting moves on anime that didn't fit into the genre of "Fighting anime". Also, they do that 'stare at each other for 10 long minutes and then say something dubious and then the good guy says I'm going to beat you' thing. It's just really horrible.
yeah like narutards line that frikin enoys your "belive it!!!"



LOL andd he knows like only a goddam rasengan, he should've died 200eps ago
AHAHAHA so true!!!



Fucking Naruto. Hahaha.


lol back then i think naruto is the bestest anime but in shippuden what the fuck? why is naruto chasing sasuke? is it because they kissed and naruto fell for sasuke? thats the most gay off all.. if i were naruto id leave sasuke alone and nail sakura for myself! and the thing with walking in the water damn naruto and the other ninja can walk on water does that mean that jesus is a ninja from konoha to??? and i cant beliv that for the 2 episodes theyd stare at each others eyes and saying nothing.. from all of the ninja's ive seen naruto is the most stupid if hes not the main character he would be dead... that stupid gay ninja so gay!



Hahaha. Seriously, dude. I think you're right about Naruto falling for Sasuke. He's just using that lame-ass excuse of "he's my friend!" And I think they made Sakura ugly in Shippuden. They gave her a man's body, it looks disgusting to me. I'd rather have the younger Sakura with long hair. He's a freakin' fag who is just incredibly stupid.


ya ya sakuras body is soo disgusting in shippuden.. SUCKsuke is sooo emotional that he's almost confused to his gender.. and that gay naruto is still chasing him like a fag blindly i9nlove with the other guy.. and the costume that naruto is wearing what the fuck is that thing


I know, right? I mean, it's not even ninja clothing. Where'd he get that orange jumpsuit anyway? And why is he the only one wearing it? And why is he blonde?!

Hahaha.

36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
SimplyBill pwns all.

crissaegrim911 has no brain.

that's really all there is to it.

Wow you guys should try reading these things when you're tipsy + high on sugar. They're funny as hell.

Usually they're just annoying...
3417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hueco Mundo
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
Licscencing is serious business
1440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
isnt this locked yet?
143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

saiyukilover wrote:

SimplyBill pwns all.

crissaegrim911 has no brain.

that's really all there is to it.

Wow you guys should try reading these things when you're tipsy + high on sugar. They're funny as hell.

Usually they're just annoying...


yah right fuck bag
Posted 4/5/08

crissaegrim911 wrote:


f1rsttsurug1 wrote:


crissaegrim911 wrote:


f1rsttsurug1 wrote:


crissaegrim911 wrote:


f1rsttsurug1 wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


falowop wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


f1rsttsurug1 wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


f1rsttsurug1 wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


f1rsttsurug1 wrote:

Well, it's only right to remove anime that the whole CR organization either thinks is horrible or the ones that they aren't allowed to put up by other companies. Personally, I think the removal of Naruto is a good thing, because there are too many fucking Naruto fans. It's actually sad that most of these people got acquainted with anime because of Naruto. I mean, the only good thing about the damn anime is the music.

I apologize to the author/artist of Naruto, but seriously dude, you could make a better anime. Seriously. Without a blonde-haired dumbass who surprisingly hasn't died yet because of his stupidity.
I AGREE sadly i was once one but when i look back at naruto i say to my self "are you serios?!?! i liked that anime once?!? i think naruto is gay, the story line is to long, and naruto is plain assy."



The storyline IS too long. And yeah, Naruto is a dumbass. I mean come on, a blonde-ninja? What the hell is that? And ninjas don't have freakin' superpowers or goddamn "eye techniques". The whole Naruto-verse is just too freakin' fictional.

yeah and plus there fighting moves are sh#$


They really are. I've seen better fighting moves on anime that didn't fit into the genre of "Fighting anime". Also, they do that 'stare at each other for 10 long minutes and then say something dubious and then the good guy says I'm going to beat you' thing. It's just really horrible.
yeah like narutards line that frikin enoys your "belive it!!!"



LOL andd he knows like only a goddam rasengan, he should've died 200eps ago
AHAHAHA so true!!!



Fucking Naruto. Hahaha.


lol back then i think naruto is the bestest anime but in shippuden what the fuck? why is naruto chasing sasuke? is it because they kissed and naruto fell for sasuke? thats the most gay off all.. if i were naruto id leave sasuke alone and nail sakura for myself! and the thing with walking in the water damn naruto and the other ninja can walk on water does that mean that jesus is a ninja from konoha to??? and i cant beliv that for the 2 episodes theyd stare at each others eyes and saying nothing.. from all of the ninja's ive seen naruto is the most stupid if hes not the main character he would be dead... that stupid gay ninja so gay!



Hahaha. Seriously, dude. I think you're right about Naruto falling for Sasuke. He's just using that lame-ass excuse of "he's my friend!" And I think they made Sakura ugly in Shippuden. They gave her a man's body, it looks disgusting to me. I'd rather have the younger Sakura with long hair. He's a freakin' fag who is just incredibly stupid.


ya ya sakuras body is soo disgusting in shippuden.. SUCKsuke is sooo emotional that he's almost confused to his gender.. and that gay naruto is still chasing him like a fag blindly i9nlove with the other guy.. and the costume that naruto is wearing what the fuck is that thing


I know, right? I mean, it's not even ninja clothing. Where'd he get that orange jumpsuit anyway? And why is he the only one wearing it? And why is he blonde?!

Hahaha.



I KNOW WHY HES BLONDE... COZ HE IS SOO FASHIONABLE SO HE MADE HES HAIR BLONDE COZ HES GAY... that orange jumpsuit is so stupid thats not a ninja clothing.. i think its a fire mans costume


Hahaha. He probably mugged a guy in the street 'cause he liked the color of the suit. Hahaha.

6166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / united states of...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

thefinalword wrote:


marvinko wrote:

yo' guys! what can you say, opinion, suggestion about this?
all I can says's that they are all numb! wont say anything stupid to them!


get over it.


lol i love that post moderator!
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

crissaegrim911 wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

SimplyBill pwns all.

crissaegrim911 has no brain.

that's really all there is to it.

Wow you guys should try reading these things when you're tipsy + high on sugar. They're funny as hell.

Usually they're just annoying...


yah right fuck bag





now stfu and gtfo
Posted 4/5/08
after 50 billion posts...... it kinda wears you down.

143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

f1rsttsurug1 wrote:


crissaegrim911 wrote:


f1rsttsurug1 wrote:


crissaegrim911 wrote:


f1rsttsurug1 wrote:


crissaegrim911 wrote:


f1rsttsurug1 wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


falowop wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


f1rsttsurug1 wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


f1rsttsurug1 wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


f1rsttsurug1 wrote:

Well, it's only right to remove anime that the whole CR organization either thinks is horrible or the ones that they aren't allowed to put up by other companies. Personally, I think the removal of Naruto is a good thing, because there are too many fucking Naruto fans. It's actually sad that most of these people got acquainted with anime because of Naruto. I mean, the only good thing about the damn anime is the music.

I apologize to the author/artist of Naruto, but seriously dude, you could make a better anime. Seriously. Without a blonde-haired dumbass who surprisingly hasn't died yet because of his stupidity.
I AGREE sadly i was once one but when i look back at naruto i say to my self "are you serios?!?! i liked that anime once?!? i think naruto is gay, the story line is to long, and naruto is plain assy."



The storyline IS too long. And yeah, Naruto is a dumbass. I mean come on, a blonde-ninja? What the hell is that? And ninjas don't have freakin' superpowers or goddamn "eye techniques". The whole Naruto-verse is just too freakin' fictional.

yeah and plus there fighting moves are sh#$


They really are. I've seen better fighting moves on anime that didn't fit into the genre of "Fighting anime". Also, they do that 'stare at each other for 10 long minutes and then say something dubious and then the good guy says I'm going to beat you' thing. It's just really horrible.
yeah like narutards line that frikin enoys your "belive it!!!"



LOL andd he knows like only a goddam rasengan, he should've died 200eps ago
AHAHAHA so true!!!



Fucking Naruto. Hahaha.


lol back then i think naruto is the bestest anime but in shippuden what the fuck? why is naruto chasing sasuke? is it because they kissed and naruto fell for sasuke? thats the most gay off all.. if i were naruto id leave sasuke alone and nail sakura for myself! and the thing with walking in the water damn naruto and the other ninja can walk on water does that mean that jesus is a ninja from konoha to??? and i cant beliv that for the 2 episodes theyd stare at each others eyes and saying nothing.. from all of the ninja's ive seen naruto is the most stupid if hes not the main character he would be dead... that stupid gay ninja so gay!



Hahaha. Seriously, dude. I think you're right about Naruto falling for Sasuke. He's just using that lame-ass excuse of "he's my friend!" And I think they made Sakura ugly in Shippuden. They gave her a man's body, it looks disgusting to me. I'd rather have the younger Sakura with long hair. He's a freakin' fag who is just incredibly stupid.


ya ya sakuras body is soo disgusting in shippuden.. SUCKsuke is sooo emotional that he's almost confused to his gender.. and that gay naruto is still chasing him like a fag blindly i9nlove with the other guy.. and the costume that naruto is wearing what the fuck is that thing


I know, right? I mean, it's not even ninja clothing. Where'd he get that orange jumpsuit anyway? And why is he the only one wearing it? And why is he blonde?!

Hahaha.



I KNOW WHY HES BLONDE... COZ HE IS SOO FASHIONABLE SO HE MADE HES HAIR BLONDE COZ HES GAY... that orange jumpsuit is so stupid thats not a ninja clothing.. i think its a fire mans costume


Hahaha. He probably mugged a guy in the street 'cause he liked the color of the suit. Hahaha.



hahaha that stupid gay... naruto= gay sasuke=emo sakura=whore
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.