First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Uncut final episode
Member
822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
Oh ^^ just like what my cousins say, me i go for sekai xDD
Member
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

Odin25 wrote:

Oh ^^ just like what my cousins say, me i go for sekai xDD


Hahaha, are there any more animes like this?
Posted 6/9/08
i loved this ending way better than the omg ink blodd. they should've kept that ending.
Member
822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

Namine1616 wrote:


Odin25 wrote:

Oh ^^ just like what my cousins say, me i go for sekai xDD


Hahaha, are there any more animes like this?


I dun think anything else of this kind of genre is still out there... i think its one of its kind ^^
Member
822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

teresa6821 wrote:

i loved this ending way better than the omg ink blodd. they should've kept that ending.


I think they prefer to use the black(inky) blood, since it would be a bit shocking to the viewers
Member
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Anyways, who's the least character you like in School days?
Member
822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Hmmm.. I forgot her name but she was the only one who got a crush on Sawanaga...xDD
Member
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

Odin25 wrote:

Hmmm.. I forgot her name but she was the only one who got a crush on Sawanaga...xDD


Ah, i remember her. She's also a slut to sleep with makoto, i hate the guy who i think(?) raped/had sex with katsura.. damn i hate him.
Member
822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

Namine1616 wrote:


Odin25 wrote:

Hmmm.. I forgot her name but she was the only one who got a crush on Sawanaga...xDD


Ah, i remember her. She's also a slut to sleep with makoto, i hate the guy who i think(?) raped/had sex with katsura.. damn i hate him.


Ahaha~ yep, he got what he deserved at the ending ^^
Member
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

Odin25

Ahaha~ yep, he got what he deserved at the ending ^^


Haha, what happened to him?

Member
822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

Namine1616 wrote:


Odin25

Ahaha~ yep, he got what he deserved at the ending ^^


Haha, what happened to him?



He didnt got Katsura for himself, well, after the school night fest he dissappeard, i dunno where he went.... Maybe he was depressed xDD
Member
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

Odin25 wrote:

He didnt got Katsura for himself, well, after the school night fest he dissappeard, i dunno where he went.... Maybe he was depressed xDD


But i even remembered that he even asked makoto if katsura and him are still together but got confused when makoto said they're not. Have you watched the OVA i think,
Member
822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

Namine1616 wrote:


Odin25 wrote:

He didnt got Katsura for himself, well, after the school night fest he dissappeard, i dunno where he went.... Maybe he was depressed xDD


But i even remembered that he even asked makoto if katsura and him are still together but got confused when makoto said they're not. Have you watched the OVA i think,


Yep, which OVA, there were 2 of 'em, Valentines day and Magical Heart
Member
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

Odin25 wrote:

Yep, which OVA, there were 2 of 'em, Valentines day and Magical Heart


What's the difference? i mean, the other one looks like shoujo-ai



Posted 6/10/08

Odin25 wrote:


teresa6821 wrote:

i loved this ending way better than the omg ink blodd. they should've kept that ending.


I think they prefer to use the black(inky) blood, since it would be a bit shocking to the viewers


well i know that...i just think it would've been better witht that ending better though. BLOOD ROCKS!^^

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.