WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Uncut final episode
Posted 6/10/08

Vegata wrote:

First of all, if Makoto was a decent, good guy and if Sekai didn't kiss him and confuse his feelings with her feelings, then things would have turned out well...Katsura and Makoto would have married, had a few kids and lived happily ever after...But then if it was that way, then there wouldn't be any story :D...That's School Days...that's the story...This is one episode that made this story stand out...The problems all started with Sekai kissing Makoto...that's why things started tumbling down...Ahh....Anyway...love this anime...Seriously...top 5..


I totally agree with u!!!! i think it was alll sekai's fault!!! plus she was pretty much teaching him how to cheat well in my opinion. I say she deserved to die.^^
Member
822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

teresa6821 wrote:


Odin25 wrote:


teresa6821 wrote:

i loved this ending way better than the omg ink blodd. they should've kept that ending.


I think they prefer to use the black(inky) blood, since it would be a bit shocking to the viewers


well i know that...i just think it would've been better witht that ending better though. BLOOD ROCKS!^^



Yea i know, i like it better if it was red blood xDD
Posted 6/10/08

Odin25 wrote:


teresa6821 wrote:


Odin25 wrote:


teresa6821 wrote:

i loved this ending way better than the omg ink blodd. they should've kept that ending.


I think they prefer to use the black(inky) blood, since it would be a bit shocking to the viewers


well i know that...i just think it would've been better witht that ending better though. BLOOD ROCKS!^^



Yea i know, i like it better if it was red blood xDD

YAA!!YAA!!!>< yeah i allways wonder though why they replaced the last episode with that boring "nice boat" thing. that made me mad.

Member
822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

teresa6821 wrote:


Odin25 wrote:


teresa6821 wrote:


Odin25 wrote:


teresa6821 wrote:

i loved this ending way better than the omg ink blodd. they should've kept that ending.


I think they prefer to use the black(inky) blood, since it would be a bit shocking to the viewers


well i know that...i just think it would've been better witht that ending better though. BLOOD ROCKS!^^



Yea i know, i like it better if it was red blood xDD

YAA!!YAA!!!>< yeah i allways wonder though why they replaced the last episode with that boring "nice boat" thing. that made me mad.



Yea i know what you mean. i was like.. "What happened?" it was kinda bit of an unthinkable ending
10888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CAVITE,IMUS,PHILI...
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
i really cnt say how good it is...coz' it really makes me craving for watching it..and when it shows the ending...i felt pity and sad for katsura...which she shows "LOVING TILL THE END of FOREVER"...though makoto is dead...she still hug makoto's head...
Member
822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
yep, we can easily tell that she trully loves him.... But Makoto on the other hand
Showed love for Katsura only in the beginning...
Member
27021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / On the computer xD
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
super diao !!! the ending ==
Posted 6/18/08

Odin25 wrote:


teresa6821 wrote:


Odin25 wrote:


teresa6821 wrote:


Odin25 wrote:


teresa6821 wrote:

i loved this ending way better than the omg ink blodd. they should've kept that ending.


I think they prefer to use the black(inky) blood, since it would be a bit shocking to the viewers


well i know that...i just think it would've been better witht that ending better though. BLOOD ROCKS!^^



Yea i know, i like it better if it was red blood xDD

YAA!!YAA!!!>< yeah i allways wonder though why they replaced the last episode with that boring "nice boat" thing. that made me mad.



Yea i know what you mean. i was like.. "What happened?" it was kinda bit of an unthinkable ending

tru dat tru dat.

Member
1769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / On Jupiter
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
Man the ending sucked it was refreshing but I would have prefered that sekai was alive.I wanted sekai to kill katsura and makoto the find a goood man and go finish school then have the baby.but the writter messed it up they all died if you have common sense and spotted that katsura launched herself to open sea in a boat while hugging makoto's head thats really messed up
Member
1769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / On Jupiter
Offline
Posted 6/25/08

teresa6821 wrote:


Vegata wrote:

First of all, if Makoto was a decent, good guy and if Sekai didn't kiss him and confuse his feelings with her feelings, then things would have turned out well...Katsura and Makoto would have married, had a few kids and lived happily ever after...But then if it was that way, then there wouldn't be any story :D...That's School Days...that's the story...This is one episode that made this story stand out...The problems all started with Sekai kissing Makoto...that's why things started tumbling down...Ahh....Anyway...love this anime...Seriously...top 5..


I totally agree with u!!!! i think it was alll sekai's fault!!! plus she was pretty much teaching him how to cheat well in my opinion. I say she deserved to die.^^


she didn't deserve to die she just released her felling is his fault for paying attention to them
Posted 6/26/08

ponky14 wrote:


teresa6821 wrote:


Vegata wrote:

First of all, if Makoto was a decent, good guy and if Sekai didn't kiss him and confuse his feelings with her feelings, then things would have turned out well...Katsura and Makoto would have married, had a few kids and lived happily ever after...But then if it was that way, then there wouldn't be any story :D...That's School Days...that's the story...This is one episode that made this story stand out...The problems all started with Sekai kissing Makoto...that's why things started tumbling down...Ahh....Anyway...love this anime...Seriously...top 5..


I totally agree with u!!!! i think it was alll sekai's fault!!! plus she was pretty much teaching him how to cheat well in my opinion. I say she deserved to die.^^


she didn't deserve to die she just released her felling is his fault for paying attention to them

Tru dat .^^

Posted 6/27/08
well here is something I learn : sekai try to kill katsura, but katsura was too quick and kill sekai by the neck
Member
1769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / On Jupiter
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
teresa6821 you really have good tastes when it comes to anime ending thanx for the support
Member
2258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:

well here is something I learn : sekai try to kill katsura, but katsura was too quick and kill sekai by the neck


where did you hear that??
Member
3012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
The ending was gross =[[
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.