First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Card...
38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

ga_syiena wrote:


Mici1903 wrote:

Pic/Avi:
Username: Mici1903
Date of Birth: 19 March
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Status: Member


sorry for the long wait and hope you like this one....

here's your membership card:





hai!! arigato gozaimas!!! ^^ i luv it!!!
Creator
8699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / aNywHerE!!!.........
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

bloodredapple wrote:

Username: bloodredapple
Date of Birth: July 16
Age: 11
Gender: Female
Status: Member

Or... :]


ano...i choose the 2nd one...but hope u like it...just tell me if doesn't like it....

so here's ur membership card...^^


Creator
8699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / aNywHerE!!!.........
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

bishoujo_mai-chama wrote:

username:bishoujo_mai-chama
date of birth:9th of april
age:13
gender:female
status:member



if it has to be colored then you guyz can use this one ...please


hello there...its okay if its not colored....but i also hope that u like it...^^

so, here's your membership card:


Creator
8699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / aNywHerE!!!.........
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

Mici1903 wrote:


ga_syiena wrote:


Mici1903 wrote:

Pic/Avi:
Username: Mici1903
Date of Birth: 19 March
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Status: Member


sorry for the long wait and hope you like this one....

here's your membership card:





hai!! arigato gozaimas!!! ^^ i luv it!!!


really? *phewP i really though u wont like it coz of the colors....=( but im glad that u like it, u even luv it...hehe....lol....
38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

ga_syiena wrote:


Mici1903 wrote:


ga_syiena wrote:


Mici1903 wrote:

Pic/Avi:
Username: Mici1903
Date of Birth: 19 March
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Status: Member


sorry for the long wait and hope you like this one....

here's your membership card:





hai!! arigato gozaimas!!! ^^ i luv it!!!


really? *phewP i really though u wont like it coz of the colors....=( but im glad that u like it, u even luv it...hehe....lol....


yup.. i LOVE it!!! arigato gozaimas for making it!! ^_^V
Creator
8699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / aNywHerE!!!.........
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

Mici1903 wrote:


ga_syiena wrote:


Mici1903 wrote:


ga_syiena wrote:


Mici1903 wrote:

Pic/Avi:
Username: Mici1903
Date of Birth: 19 March
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Status: Member


sorry for the long wait and hope you like this one....

here's your membership card:





hai!! arigato gozaimas!!! ^^ i luv it!!!


really? *phewP i really though u wont like it coz of the colors....=( but im glad that u like it, u even luv it...hehe....lol....


yup.. i LOVE it!!! arigato gozaimas for making it!! ^_^V


then arigato too and dou ishimashite....^_^
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08
Pic/Avi:


Username:NarutoFangirl_123095
Date of Birth:December 30
Age:13
Gender:Female
Status:member
30489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / in our house
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

ga_syiena wrote:


darkmel wrote:


Username: darkmel
Date of birthL 0ct 1st
age 19
gender: female
Status: member


here's ur membership card darkmel..... hope u like it...^^




lah... i like it.. thanks ga_syiena
Member
8836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/21/08 , edited 4/21/08


username : sheaqa
DOB : june 14
age : 13
gender : female
status : member..
33440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Darkness..
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
Pic/Avi:

Username: bloodthirsty
Date of Birth: jan 9
Age: 15
Gender: female
Status: member
Creator
8699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / aNywHerE!!!.........
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:

Pic/Avi:


Username:NarutoFangirl_123095
Date of Birth:December 30
Age:13
Gender:Female
Status:member


im very sorry if i have made ur membership card so late, so here's ur membership card:



hope u like it...^^
Creator
8699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / aNywHerE!!!.........
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

sheaqa wrote:



username : sheaqa
DOB : june 14
age : 13
gender : female
status : member..


sorry if i have made ur membership card so late... so here is ur membership card....^^



hope u like it...^^
Member
8836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
thnxs......
Member
12897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

Pic/Avi:


Username:lifesuc
Date of Birth: 4th feb
Age: 14
Gender: female
Status: member
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08
Username:vanillaxmilkshake
Date of Birth:march 30
Age:13
Gender:female
Status:member
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.