First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Who do you think are the most beautiful/handsome stars?
2009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Queens
Offline
Posted 4/5/08 , edited 4/5/08
Please let me know if this is a duplicate.
There are lots, but these are some that come to my mind.


As for guys, it's hard to decide.
5197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
Holy shit balls, she's really good looking. Horikita Maki is awesome as well.
1006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
Gisele Bundchen: brazillian supermodel



Alessandra Ambrosio: Brazillian superhottie



Anja Rubik



Andi Muise




And many more...

5535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
WowW their pretty hot all of them
1213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
Morrissey
Posted 4/5/08

siththomas wrote:

Holy shit balls, she's really good looking. Horikita Maki is awesome as well.


She's such an ass in kurosagi
5197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


siththomas wrote:

Holy shit balls, she's really good looking. Horikita Maki is awesome as well.


She's such an ass in kurosagi


She's awesome in Kurosagi.
288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / earth :]
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
leah dizon
Posted 4/5/08

siththomas wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


siththomas wrote:

Holy shit balls, she's really good looking. Horikita Maki is awesome as well.


She's such an ass in kurosagi


She's awesome in Kurosagi.


The bitch that hates to break the law in any shape or form but is in love with a conartist. One word. HYPOCRITE
1006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

Animewatcher001 wrote:

WowW their pretty hot all of them



Will give you a little more detail, Mwahhaaha

Alessandra Ambrosio





5862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / the best city in...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
inoue mao, she aint photo genic i tell you, but she is hot in hyd, believe it, she soo beautiful
5197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


siththomas wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


siththomas wrote:

Holy shit balls, she's really good looking. Horikita Maki is awesome as well.


She's such an ass in kurosagi


She's awesome in Kurosagi.


The bitch that hates to break the law in any shape or form but is in love with a conartist. One word. HYPOCRITE


That's not hypocritical.
If you hate lemons but like lemonade is that hypocritical?
5535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

HeatherHanderson wrote:


Animewatcher001 wrote:

WowW their pretty hot all of them



Will give you a little more detail, Mwahhaaha

Alessandra Ambrosio







that too much
1006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
And i do have a lesbian crush on Gisele Bundchen, only Gisele Bundchen Women like her are just so hard to resist



1006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
1 more Gisele, parental advisory.

BOW CHICKA WOW WOW

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.