First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Who do you think are the most beautiful/handsome stars?
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / NYC, USA.
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
The kind of star that shines ~~~~
1458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/6/08


Kim Tae Hee...she is so beauty..



Nanako Matsushima...i will always like her...^o^




Rani Mukherjee...i love her eyes...



Kristine Hermosa...oh my...she is beautiful...^o^
5162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Himitsu♥♥ ~_^
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Leonardo Dicaprio when he was younger!!! omg! he is so smexy!

if it's girl, Kuriyama chiaki




and the guy in my avatar Tegoshi Yuya!
550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / obviously...Japan...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
I loves these american famous ppl....Bradd pitt, jake gyllenhaal and Justin tiimberlake! <33
to die 4!! <33
Posted 4/6/08





I think she's really pretty for her age.

Edit: I forgot

She's also really pretty for her age.
Posted 4/6/08

rain1800 wrote:

Leonardo Dicaprio when he was younger!!! omg! he is so smexy!



Agreed! I liked him more when he didn't have muscles.

5162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Himitsu♥♥ ~_^
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

BE_LOVED wrote:


rain1800 wrote:

Leonardo Dicaprio when he was younger!!! omg! he is so smexy!



Agreed! I liked him more when he didn't have muscles.

I knowww!! now he have gained some weight and start growing beard and he looks much older >-< I miss Leo back when he was in the movie Titanic, RomeoXJuliet, and catch me If you can !

10508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

mandypchan wrote:




Rani Mukherjee...i love her eyes...




dude, are you serious, I'm indian and I dont even like rani mukherjee that much XD

Well...I guess to each his own. Check out Ayesha takia or priyanka chopra, those are some major hotties. too lazy to post pics though...
Posted 4/6/08
i think this is dup.. x]
but i think Jang Ri is pretty..^^
1458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

Macedonian wrote:


mandypchan wrote:




Rani Mukherjee...i love her eyes...




dude, are you serious, I'm indian and I dont even like rani mukherjee that much XD

Well...I guess to each his own. Check out Ayesha takia or priyanka chopra, those are some major hotties. too lazy to post pics though...


Haha...i guess its depends on someone like tho...
Last time i use to like her...i just like to see her eyes...
Thats all..hehe...^o^~


1006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
When it comes to guys, Tom Brady rules, BAHA

1264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Area 11-Brittania...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
The girl in the first pic has differently sized eyes.
Looks retarded, no offence.
3868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
nice..



well for me. its SNSD
3123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / next to 手越祐也!
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Japanese idols.



Okay I'm biased.
2009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Queens
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

larei wrote:

The girl in the first pic has differently sized eyes.
Looks retarded, no offence.


Omg. I didn't even notice that. She still looks beautiful in that pic to me. Her eyes are only like that in that pic. I didn't see it in any others. And she was so pretty in the show " Amor de Tarapaca" (korean show)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.