WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Avatar Request [closed]
Posted 4/5/08 , edited 7/6/08
Request your avatars here!
Please put :
1. Picture
2. Username and Name


or if you want a group picture like
if you have a twin for example

1. Picture
2. Username of your Friend, Username of Yourself


or if you want it as a gift

1. Picture
2. Username of your friend



I have decided that Avatar Requests will now come with a price
if you want an Avatar Done..You must upload 3Pictures
According to the Theme. Failure to do so will have your Request REMOVED.

If you have requested before the day of July 7th then it's okay if you haven't uploaded
any photos because you haven't known about the uploading photos for Requests.

Member
4707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
ehehehe ei?? wont this be a real work?? anyway thanks!! am a request i dunno w/c of this pix will be cool so...



sory if its too big.... sorry...
nadeobakaire
its ulryt w/o a name^~^
tnx! and oh please... u decide.. am not the good one..
Member
1885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / greece
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

it's okay to right only my name??
if yes please write on the picture:tonia
Member
9222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
can i still ask when my avi alr hav my name??? if can
1.
2. username-frozenrose
name-kaori-chan
Member
5017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / シンガポール。
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
username: Fennec (username only)

can i have it in the same style as animelover09? onegai >w<



this one as the chibi pls

thanks but if really cant then just do the first pic with my name ^^
Posted 4/6/08

Hana_Yori_Dango278 wrote:

1. Picture -

2. Username - Hana_Yori_Dango278
Name - Hana-Chan




arigatou~
muahaha luv this group~!


Posted 4/6/08

nadeobakaire wrote:

ehehehe ei?? wont this be a real work?? anyway thanks!! am a request i dunno w/c of this pix will be cool so...



sory if its too big.... sorry...
nadeobakaire
its ulryt w/o a name^~^
tnx! and oh please... u decide.. am not the good one..


Posted 4/6/08

nadeobakaire wrote:

ehehehe ei?? wont this be a real work?? anyway thanks!! am a request i dunno w/c of this pix will be cool so...



sory if its too big.... sorry...
nadeobakaire
its ulryt w/o a name^~^
tnx! and oh please... u decide.. am not the good one..


Posted 4/6/08

toniaps wrote:


it's okay to right only my name??
if yes please write on the picture:tonia


Posted 4/6/08

frozenrose wrote:

can i still ask when my avi alr hav my name??? if can
1.
2. username-frozenrose
name-kaori-chan


Posted 4/6/08

Fennec wrote:

username: Fennec (username only)

can i have it in the same style as animelover09? onegai >w<



this one as the chibi pls

thanks but if really cant then just do the first pic with my name ^^


Posted 4/6/08


take the letters and put them in a better font
Posted 4/6/08

HopingSkotch wrote:



take the letters and put them in a better font :D



Member
3588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With Lelouch..whe...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08




Username: GakuenAnime
Name: Aimi
Member
1885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / greece
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

AnimeLover09 wrote:


toniaps wrote:


it's okay to right only my name??
if yes please write on the picture:tonia



oh it so cute i really like it thank you very much!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.