First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply GRAPHICS Help
Member
113923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Where my children...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
i can make sum =D
Posted 4/6/08
I love this group
Member
53781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
if i may ask where could u download the different font style?
Posted 4/6/08

tc_goaly wrote:

if i may ask where could u download the different font style?


dafont.com ^O^ hope that helps!
Member
53781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

KakashiXAyano wrote:


tc_goaly wrote:

if i may ask where could u download the different font style?


dafont.com ^O^ hope that helps!


thank you very much
Posted 4/6/08
hehes you welcomes x3
Posted 4/7/08
Go on google...type in Photoscape...and one of the links is where you can download it! (IT IS FREE) It works really good! >o<
Posted 4/7/08
you can also download trials for photoshop.
it's free for 30 days! ^o^
Member
53781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
could you tell me where can i download the different type of brushes?
Member
53781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

pinkfairy wrote:


tc_goaly wrote:

could you tell me where can i download the different type of brushes? :D


you can go 2 www.deviantart.com if you dont like it tell me i have other sites..


could i have a different website? D
Member
53781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

pinkfairy wrote:


tc_goaly wrote:


pinkfairy wrote:


tc_goaly wrote:

could you tell me where can i download the different type of brushes? :D


you can go 2 www.deviantart.com if you dont like it tell me i have other sites..


could i have a different website? D


umm try these places;;hope i helped.

http://kyuusho.net/

http://hybrid-genesis.net/

http://www.celestial-designs.net/

http://aethereality.net/

http://design.rainharbour.net/

http://digital-lavender.com/past.php


thank you very much
Member
9476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Warcraft 3 world :P
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
How I do animation in www.lunapic.com?
Member
39285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / (For Smaticals: T...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

Anime_Female wrote:

How I do animation in www.lunapic.com? :)


As in...make your text blink?

16294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / new CR profile it...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
thanx 4 da tips 4 people who asked kause i made one myself c---->
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.