First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Takumi- the most controversial guy in the entire manga
Member
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

flipangel_88 wrote:

reira's kid is actually takumi's kid ... chapter 74 ! ! !

do you know that for sure?

5341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / Southern Cali.
Offline
Posted 4/26/08 , edited 4/26/08

lys46 wrote:


flipangel_88 wrote:

reira's kid is actually takumi's kid ... chapter 74 ! ! !

do you know that for sure?



yes, ma'am ... according to the translation of ch 74 which was out yesterday but will be out tomorrow with translations ... we find out that the kid reira was with at the park is her's and takumi's. That's why he spend a lot of his time in LONDON! ... sad, I know ... damn takuim ! ! !
Member
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

flipangel_88 wrote:


lys46 wrote:


flipangel_88 wrote:

reira's kid is actually takumi's kid ... chapter 74 ! ! !

do you know that for sure?



yes, ma'am ... according to the translation of ch 74 which was out yesterday but will be out tomorrow with translations ... we find out that the kid reira was with at the park is her's and takumi's. That's why he spend a lot of his time in LONDON! ... sad, I know ... damn takuim ! ! !

a teaser said that it's definitely Takumi's kid,but didn't say anything about the mom. ...I'll wait for the chapter now

Member
1025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
I believe it is Takumi's kid but who's the mother? Did the teaser state the kid's mother? The mom can be Reira or Hachi. But I believe it's Reira b/c when Hachi called Takumi in chapter 73, hatch asked for "little ren." Why wouldn't Takumi go more into detail about "their" son, b/c she's the mom. He just replied, "don't worry about that little fellow." And maybe that's why Reira seemed so happy in the park, b/c it's her son. And remember the chapter (70 or 71) when Satsuki was shopping for chocolates w/ Hachi, and hachi asked Satsuki if the chocolates were for her "brother," maybe she meant her half-brother (they'll have the same dad).

This would help explain why takumi is w/ Reira in england. If this revelation is true then it would also reveal that Takumi definetley cares more about Reira than Hachi, b/c he would be living w/ Reira in England and not Hachi. If he truly cared about Hachi, then he would live w/ hachi and just financially support Reira. Instead he's living in England and financially supporting Hachi.

But my idealistic side wants to believe that it's hachi and takumi's son. There are some translations that states the hachi said "older brother" in the chocolate scene with her daughter. That would mean Hachi gave birth to a son first (since she had sex and got pregnant b/f Reira w/ takumi). But the English translations r not always accurate.

I want it to be Hachi and Takumi's son b/c it would break my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart just dies/cringes everytime Takumi cheats on Hachi w/ Reira...b/c I know Hachi won't stand a chance against Reira!! Takumi is cold when it comes down to Hachi, but then again...you choose who you love. And w/ love you need trust....

Please let it be Hachi's kid...let her have that one piece of happiness!
Member
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/26/08 , edited 4/26/08

grprsa wrote:

I believe it is Takumi's kid but who's the mother? Did the teaser state the kid's mother? The mom can be Reira or Hachi. But I believe it's Reira b/c when Hachi called Takumi in chapter 73, hatch asked for "little ren." Why wouldn't Takumi go more into detail about "their" son, b/c she's the mom. He just replied, "don't worry about that little fellow." And maybe that's why Reira seemed so happy in the park, b/c it's her son. And remember the chapter (70 or 71) when Satsuki was shopping for chocolates w/ Hachi, and hachi asked Satsuki if the chocolates were for her "brother," maybe she meant her half-brother (they'll have the same dad).

This would help explain why takumi is w/ Reira in england. If this revelation is true then it would also reveal that Takumi definetley cares more about Reira than Hachi, b/c he would be living w/ Reira in England and not Hachi. If he truly cared about Hachi, then he would live w/ hachi and just financially support Reira. Instead he's living in England and financially supporting Hachi.

But my idealistic side wants to believe that it's hachi and takumi's son. There are some translations that states the hachi said "older brother" in the chocolate scene with her daughter. That would mean Hachi gave birth to a son first (since she had sex and got pregnant b/f Reira w/ takumi). But the English translations r not always accurate.

I want it to be Hachi and Takumi's son b/c it would break my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart just dies/cringes everytime Takumi cheats on Hachi w/ Reira...b/c I know Hachi won't stand a chance against Reira!! Takumi is cold when it comes down to Hachi, but then again...you choose who you love. And w/ love you need trust....

Please let it be Hachi's kid...let her have that one piece of happiness!

you just crushed my only hope that it's not Reira's kid...*cries*..I agree with you on who's the mother problem..but I want it to be Hachi's..I wanna read chapter 74 so I can find out already!

908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Mexico
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
OH MY GOOOD!!!! It's Takumi's I kinda see that coming but still struck me hard!!!

I mean Takumi's personality is just sad, he grew up in a hard enviroment and mask his feelings which i presume deseperation is what got into him... He also said that Reira was his sanctuary his angel, he DO LOVE her all this time, he just thinks he doesn't deserve her because he is a bad person or because he idolized her... to the extreme to make Japan idolized her when he made trapnest...

I mean poor guy, she went out with other guys to say HEY i'm here waiting for you but dam Takumi he was sooo into his dream or idealization that all this mess that is created is because he always thougth he was not worth of her, they supres their feeling for each other that long that this whole mess that is happening (well in that time of the manga, drugs, jail, pregnancy...) brougth them together only to make matters worst...

And abaout Hachi... she's not my fav character i may say.... she is just not naive... afraid of consecuences..... that's why she stayed with Takumi... he had the money so she gave up her friends and Nobu, i mean yes she felt presured because she thinks nana and nobu see her like this inocent girls and she wasn't... but hey!!! They were real friends and love for godsake!!!! not the fake thing like Takumi....

Oh i'm mad now. gosh i love this manga it just blows my emotions away!!!! Please do you now where can i find the scans of the chapters in english.... where i live no one sells manga... little town i know...
Member
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

css_nana wrote:

OH MY GOOOD!!!! It's Takumi's I kinda see that coming but still struck me hard!!!

I mean Takumi's personality is just sad, he grew up in a hard enviroment and mask his feelings which i presume deseperation is what got into him... He also said that Reira was his sanctuary his angel, he DO LOVE her all this time, he just thinks he doesn't deserve her because he is a bad person or because he idolized her... to the extreme to make Japan idolized her when he made trapnest...

I mean poor guy, she went out with other guys to say HEY i'm here waiting for you but dam Takumi he was sooo into his dream or idealization that all this mess that is created is because he always thougth he was not worth of her, they supres their feeling for each other that long that this whole mess that is happening (well in that time of the manga, drugs, jail, pregnancy...) brougth them together only to make matters worst...

And abaout Hachi... she's not my fav character i may say.... she is just not naive... afraid of consecuences..... that's why she stayed with Takumi... he had the money so she gave up her friends and Nobu, i mean yes she felt presured because she thinks nana and nobu see her like this inocent girls and she wasn't... but hey!!! They were real friends and love for godsake!!!! not the fake thing like Takumi....

Oh i'm mad now. gosh i love this manga it just blows my emotions away!!!! Please do you now where can i find the scans of the chapters in english.... where i live no one sells manga... little town i know...

you can read them online at onemanga.com!
Member
1025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

lys46 wrote:


grprsa wrote:

I believe it is Takumi's kid but who's the mother? Did the teaser state the kid's mother? The mom can be Reira or Hachi. But I believe it's Reira b/c when Hachi called Takumi in chapter 73, hatch asked for "little ren." Why wouldn't Takumi go more into detail about "their" son, b/c she's the mom. He just replied, "don't worry about that little fellow." And maybe that's why Reira seemed so happy in the park, b/c it's her son. And remember the chapter (70 or 71) when Satsuki was shopping for chocolates w/ Hachi, and hachi asked Satsuki if the chocolates were for her "brother," maybe she meant her half-brother (they'll have the same dad).

This would help explain why takumi is w/ Reira in england. If this revelation is true then it would also reveal that Takumi definetley cares more about Reira than Hachi, b/c he would be living w/ Reira in England and not Hachi. If he truly cared about Hachi, then he would live w/ hachi and just financially support Reira. Instead he's living in England and financially supporting Hachi.

But my idealistic side wants to believe that it's hachi and takumi's son. There are some translations that states the hachi said "older brother" in the chocolate scene with her daughter. That would mean Hachi gave birth to a son first (since she had sex and got pregnant b/f Reira w/ takumi). But the English translations r not always accurate.

I want it to be Hachi and Takumi's son b/c it would break my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart just dies/cringes everytime Takumi cheats on Hachi w/ Reira...b/c I know Hachi won't stand a chance against Reira!! Takumi is cold when it comes down to Hachi, but then again...you choose who you love. And w/ love you need trust....

Please let it be Hachi's kid...let her have that one piece of happiness!

you just crushed my only hope that it's not Reira's kid...*cries*..I agree with you on who's the mother problem..but I want it to be Hachi's..I wanna read chapter 74 so I can find out already!




I'm sorry!! I'm thinking realistically and I'm trying to think of all of the possibilities even if the possibilities suck! After all the author never really gives a "perfect" ending. Like I said before, please let it be hachi's kid as well!! Let her give birth to twins (highly doub this),

Member
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

grprsa wrote:


lys46 wrote:


grprsa wrote:

I believe it is Takumi's kid but who's the mother? Did the teaser state the kid's mother? The mom can be Reira or Hachi. But I believe it's Reira b/c when Hachi called Takumi in chapter 73, hatch asked for "little ren." Why wouldn't Takumi go more into detail about "their" son, b/c she's the mom. He just replied, "don't worry about that little fellow." And maybe that's why Reira seemed so happy in the park, b/c it's her son. And remember the chapter (70 or 71) when Satsuki was shopping for chocolates w/ Hachi, and hachi asked Satsuki if the chocolates were for her "brother," maybe she meant her half-brother (they'll have the same dad).

This would help explain why takumi is w/ Reira in england. If this revelation is true then it would also reveal that Takumi definetley cares more about Reira than Hachi, b/c he would be living w/ Reira in England and not Hachi. If he truly cared about Hachi, then he would live w/ hachi and just financially support Reira. Instead he's living in England and financially supporting Hachi.

But my idealistic side wants to believe that it's hachi and takumi's son. There are some translations that states the hachi said "older brother" in the chocolate scene with her daughter. That would mean Hachi gave birth to a son first (since she had sex and got pregnant b/f Reira w/ takumi). But the English translations r not always accurate.

I want it to be Hachi and Takumi's son b/c it would break my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart just dies/cringes everytime Takumi cheats on Hachi w/ Reira...b/c I know Hachi won't stand a chance against Reira!! Takumi is cold when it comes down to Hachi, but then again...you choose who you love. And w/ love you need trust....

Please let it be Hachi's kid...let her have that one piece of happiness!

you just crushed my only hope that it's not Reira's kid...*cries*..I agree with you on who's the mother problem..but I want it to be Hachi's..I wanna read chapter 74 so I can find out already!




I'm sorry!! I'm thinking realistically and I'm trying to think of all of the possibilities even if the possibilities suck! After all the author never really gives a "perfect" ending. Like I said before, please let it be hachi's kid as well!! Let her give birth to twins (highly doub this),


lol nice idea..hehe no problem..it's just that I hate Reira!!

Member
1025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

lys46 wrote:


grprsa wrote:


lys46 wrote:


grprsa wrote:

I believe it is Takumi's kid but who's the mother? Did the teaser state the kid's mother? The mom can be Reira or Hachi. But I believe it's Reira b/c when Hachi called Takumi in chapter 73, hatch asked for "little ren." Why wouldn't Takumi go more into detail about "their" son, b/c she's the mom. He just replied, "don't worry about that little fellow." And maybe that's why Reira seemed so happy in the park, b/c it's her son. And remember the chapter (70 or 71) when Satsuki was shopping for chocolates w/ Hachi, and hachi asked Satsuki if the chocolates were for her "brother," maybe she meant her half-brother (they'll have the same dad).

This would help explain why takumi is w/ Reira in england. If this revelation is true then it would also reveal that Takumi definetley cares more about Reira than Hachi, b/c he would be living w/ Reira in England and not Hachi. If he truly cared about Hachi, then he would live w/ hachi and just financially support Reira. Instead he's living in England and financially supporting Hachi.

But my idealistic side wants to believe that it's hachi and takumi's son. There are some translations that states the hachi said "older brother" in the chocolate scene with her daughter. That would mean Hachi gave birth to a son first (since she had sex and got pregnant b/f Reira w/ takumi). But the English translations r not always accurate.

I want it to be Hachi and Takumi's son b/c it would break my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart just dies/cringes everytime Takumi cheats on Hachi w/ Reira...b/c I know Hachi won't stand a chance against Reira!! Takumi is cold when it comes down to Hachi, but then again...you choose who you love. And w/ love you need trust....

Please let it be Hachi's kid...let her have that one piece of happiness!

you just crushed my only hope that it's not Reira's kid...*cries*..I agree with you on who's the mother problem..but I want it to be Hachi's..I wanna read chapter 74 so I can find out already!




I'm sorry!! I'm thinking realistically and I'm trying to think of all of the possibilities even if the possibilities suck! After all the author never really gives a "perfect" ending. Like I said before, please let it be hachi's kid as well!! Let her give birth to twins (highly doub this),


lol nice idea..hehe no problem..it's just that I hate Reira!!




I also HATE Reira! She gets on my NERVES!!
Member
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a place full o...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
It's def Takumi's kid. But I don't think it's Reira's kid. Because he's the spitting image of Hachi. And the only way possible for that kid to be Reira's child is if little Ren is YOUNGER than Satsuki, but he is not. It also seems to be that Reira was babysitting little Ren at that time.

I didn't feel any mother and son thing going on. And I think the reason why Hachi decides to stay in Japan is not because she hates Takumi or Takumi doesn't have any emotions for her, but because Hachi is waiting for Nana.

And maybe Hachi and Takumi had a big argument about her staying in Japan and not following him to England. Thus leading to the question of divorce. But I doubt they'll get a divorce, it seems like they're going to stay together. Reason being alot of stuff happened and they're still together so it's unlikely they'll quit on the marriage now.

908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Mexico
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
Now i've read most of the post i get the picture, this story is so well done all the characters are so structured that you can feel them... i just love it..

Again about the Takumi/hachi/Reira situation... yeah i feel sorry for Hachi but she is making big mistakes again... i mean she let go of her friends because of her baby, she said she woud do everything for Takumi to stay by her side, but now i see her so wrp up in Nana's thing that she is not only neglecting Takumi her daughter also... the time Takumi called home from England (new do with short hair now.... HOT!!!) and his daughter wanted to talk to him a little more and Hachi said no because she had to ask for nana news... i mean HELLOOO!!! You don't do that to your child, i come from a divorced family and if my mother had done that i would never forgive her!!! That's not fair....

And for Takumi and Reira they are just inmature and selfish... I mean Takumi is the smart one, he was at his weak moment but if it's true that he have a child with Reira and is living with them... aarrrg!!! (so disapointed!!!) hey are selfish because what was meant to be they lost it in their way (Takumi decided to be the big brother, to protect her and Reira was detremined in seeking love in someone else) it was not fair for them to try to catch up something that would bring bigger consecuences....

Member
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a place full o...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
umm, but Hachi and Takumi aren't divorced... It also seems that there was some plans to, but that is now out of the question. And Takumi visits Satsuki and Hachi does go to England with her daughter to meet Takumi. And with Hachi neglecting Takumi and her child... I wouldn't call that neglect, I would call that something more milder. I could actually understand where Hachi is coming from. If your best friend, a best friend that is very important suddenly goes missing wouldn't you forget for a short time about the things that are in place already?
Reading the ch. 74 spoiler confirmed that Little Ren is in fact Takumi and Hachi's child. Not Reira's woot! You have to be a dode to not see that.

As for Takumi, I'm sorry to say but he deserved what he got. Sure no good parent should be seperated from their child, but he set that up for himself. You reap what you sow. Eventually in my opinion Hachi and Takumi will be physically in the same place again, and have a "normal'' family together. Because I think the point of the story is that (of course to entertain people but) life is harsh, its not perfect, you try to make it as much as perfect it can be. Its at the same time going to be unreasonable to Takumi and Hachi got a divorce, because one they have two kids, and two they still love each other. IMO the blockade right now is Nana's disappearance, after that I have a feeling Hachi is going to go back to her dutiful wife mode. And looking at Ch. 74 (future time) it seems that Takumi isn't pimping around anymore.
Member
1025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

css_nana wrote:

Now i've read most of the post i get the picture, this story is so well done all the characters are so structured that you can feel them... i just love it..

Again about the Takumi/hachi/Reira situation... yeah i feel sorry for Hachi but she is making big mistakes again... i mean she let go of her friends because of her baby, she said she woud do everything for Takumi to stay by her side, but now i see her so wrp up in Nana's thing that she is not only neglecting Takumi her daughter also... the time Takumi called home from England (new do with short hair now.... HOT!!!) and his daughter wanted to talk to him a little more and Hachi said no because she had to ask for nana news... i mean HELLOOO!!! You don't do that to your child, i come from a divorced family and if my mother had done that i would never forgive her!!! That's not fair....

And for Takumi and Reira they are just inmature and selfish... I mean Takumi is the smart one, he was at his weak moment but if it's true that he have a child with Reira and is living with them... aarrrg!!! (so disapointed!!!) hey are selfish because what was meant to be they lost it in their way (Takumi decided to be the big brother, to protect her and Reira was detremined in seeking love in someone else) it was not fair for them to try to catch up something that would bring bigger consecuences....




i don't think hachi is totally neglecting her kids. The children probably don't feel neglected b/c it seems like they've been living that way since they were really young. And I don't think she's neglecting her kids. hachi looks like she has a good relationship with her daughter, and she probably sees her son when he's on his vacations. My friend has to see her dad every other weekend b/c her parents are divorced and she doens't feel neglected. hachi and her daughter look very happy. Hachi even stated to Takumi, that Satsuki still wanted to talk to him on the phone but he said no. And when hachi asked about Ren, he just said "don't worry about him." If he was a "good" dad he would of said more details about him to his "mother." I mean come on, Hachi can't fly every week to England and the kid can't fly to hachi every week either (Japan and England are pretty far).

Also Takumi is at fault too. why can't he leave england to be with his kids? hachi was always there for him in the beginning, whereas takumi always put his career/reira before hachi. he even cheated on her all the time and he raped hachi at the christmas party b/c he had to let go of his fustrations. Even Junko told hachi that she should get a divorce, but hachi doesn't want to (she even stated in the manga "up to this day i still love him"). That means that Takumi must of done something really wrong (maybe she found out that he cheated on her w/ Reira). I believe it also Takumi's choice to separate the kids.I know hachi was self-fish in the beginning of the series, but i think she seems more matured in the flash-forwards b/c of she's a parent now.

I don't mind hachi being attached to nana b/c to me nana was her one "true" love. Nana seemed to be the only person who understood and cherished hachi.

Even though Takumi "loved" hachi there was no trust in the relationship. You need more than love to keep the relationship going.
Member
528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
going immediately to my point...

on the issue concerning ren's alleged death:
first one must understand who the characters mean when they say the name ren. base on the conversation between yasu and shin (chapter 72 i think, i forgot which chapter exactly but around this chapter), they suspect it was ren who sent the pictures (and casette tape) of nana. it would be impossible for them to mean little ren, ne? it would even be stupid for them to even assume that a kid like him to be doing investigations (though we know it was somebody from the press) regarding nana's disappearance. also based on the conversation between hachi and nobu during the future hanabi festival in chapter 72 (not sure), they mentioned that ren didnt join last year's festival this is in reference to the hanabi festival (future) in the last episode of the anime where hachi went to room 707 with satsuki. she mentioned that ren is going to catch-up with them later. if hachi meant little ren then that would be so unkind of her to leave her son behind and just let him go there alone. of course takumi could bring little ren over to join them but there was no mention of him ever coming, besides takumi is not the type of guy who would want to join them just to watch hanabi (though he might want to do that). *there was that statement from naoki that he is just waiting for takumi to reform trapnest (of course they can easily replace ren if ever he is dead - this is not a good evidence but anyhow i just wanted to make mention of this). therefore, ren is definitely alive.

on the subject concerning takumi leaving hachi for reira:
absulotely FALSE! had that been the case satsuki wouldnt be so happy talking to her dad over the phone because she would definitely know the reason why her mom is in japan and her dad is in england. also, takumi doesnt have to ask naoki to play or take care of little ren because reira can definitely do that in takumi's absence (when he is in the office that is). and most of all, if takumi did really left hachi for reira there is no way naoki would ever try to convince hachi to relocate in england.

about hachi's decision to stay in japan while takumi is in england:
it's sad to say that hachi decided this to be so. that would only mean that she havent reached that level of maturity yet. personally if i were in hachi's shoes i would definitely do the same (everything in my power) for my beloved bestfriend but ill see it in a way that my family is never neglected. no matter what people say a family should be together by all means.

i dont know what yazawa-sensei is thinking but im not sure if she intended hachi to be like this or could it be that somehow she failed to realize or notice that while hachi is a friend she is also a (1) wife, and a (2) mother. while she is patiently and faithfully waiting for her bestfriend to come back to 707 her family is falling apart. i would understand if hachi is unable to move to england due to some circumstances like finances but in their situation money is not an issue. when she chose takumi over nobu and when she accepted his marriage proposal she should have realized that right then and there that her priorities now are the man that she bounds her self to and their child (now children). she even doesnt even want to have a divorce (which is the right thing to do) but the way she made her decision, it is as good as they are divorced though not technically (or legally that is). hachi even said that she will stay with takumi no matter what but isnt she doing exactly the opposite of it. takumi wants her (and their children) to be with him. moreover he is no longer the man he used to be. evidently, he regreted and repented the mistakes and sins he made in the past up to the point where he is even aware that his present circumstance is a consequence of those sins. TAKUMI IS A CHANGED MAN! there is definitely nothing waiting for a long lost friend to come back (in fact, it is really sweet of her) but isnt there a better way to show nana how much hachi loves her and is waiting for her no matter what without sacrificing her family. the way hachi decided on this matter only shows that she is selfish. she only thinks of the happiness she will feel of nana's reappearance without thinking how hard it must be for her husband and her children to be apart.

hey hachi, do you still remember that note nana sent you together with that famous shochu liquor while blast was on tour? "DONT LOSE THE SCOUNDREL HUSBAND!" hey hachi do you think that with what you are doing you are not losing him? do you think you are doing nana justice with you being away from your husband whom you say you love and will love no matter what? after all though she wanted you to be with nobu she supported your decision since she strongly believe that being with takumi will make you a lot happier. ne, hachi?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.