First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Takumi- the most controversial guy in the entire manga
Member
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
I don't know I thought that, during the being of the Hachi/Takumi relationship, that he would've chosen Reira over Hachi if it came down to it. But since reading on, seeing future Takumi and crazed Reira, I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't choose her.

I can kind of understand Reira's anger at Takumi, but not to the extent of destroying everything he loves... even if Ren does die in a later chapter.
Member
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In a place full o...
Offline
Posted 6/11/08 , edited 6/11/08

camay wrote:

Takumi is the most interesting character in nana n funnily i dint expect tht..he just crept in with no promise n since he bedded hachi, she made him famous ....i love this guy though he wants me to bang my screen numerous times esp recently wen he bedded Reira, i mean wtf now? its nt like she never crumbled b4....she is extremely hyper active fr her age, status n experience- did she want2 remain cutesy forever? anyways, i get surprised Takumi never got fed up wth her : : i ws getting used to his womanizing ways but his n hachi's life is too stable wth his track record...sur[risingly, hachi couldnt forgiv shouji but she could forgiv takumi, y? but i guess its because she knew wat she ws gettin in2 wth takumi who really doesnt hide as much...

..i disagree tht ren is reira's child though i thought so at first...but it is indeed odd hachi talks on th fone wth takumi n doesnt ask abt ren....n if ren were takumi n reira's child, nobu would never ask about ren in the future glimpses....n i highly doubt ren is adopted....also i think ren is the first born n satsuki is the second born though maybe twins though i m sceptical abt tht..

i really want to know takumi's main feelings about both reira n hachi....it might nt actually be romantic love for either on his part. .................i cant believe there will be much left n i think it is going to be wrapped up in the next few volumes...hope takumi's character is put more to light n he exhbits a permanent urge n will to stay wth his wife....



Well it's understandable how Hachi couldn't forgive Shouji, because that was basically the first time her boyfriend ever cheated on her. And not only that, we as readers are so used to Takumi being unfaithful, and maybe that is the reason why Hachi brushes off the fact that Takumi cheats on her.

Reading the last couple of chapters Takumi is def. on the verge of being fed up with Reira. The only reason he's keeping it all in is because he needs her as his singer, or else his band and himself will never succeed to the fullest.

At the moment Takumi made a tremendous progress on how he shows his affection to Hachi. Compare him to just in chapter 20 something, would you really think that he would say I love you, stay with me, without you it will be like a battlefield everywhere about Hachi? No. And not only that he never said that to any other women he's been with.

Facing the facts, because of Hachi, Takumi is changing for the better. With a messed up childhood who wouldn't be screwed up like him. Well, I don't really sympathize with him but still. I'm glad in chapter 75 it seemed that the thing between Reira and Takumi has come to an end, by Reira snapping back at Takumi.

Takumi doesn't have romantic feelings for Reira. But he does for Hachi, if not, it's the kind of love you would give to a special person if that makes any sense. What I'm trying to say is that ever since Hachi entered his life, Takumi can not have a life without her. She made her mark, and a deep one at that.

Takumi loves his wife, and on top of all that she's the mother of his children. Sometimes I get frustrated with people who just go Oh let's get divorced so easily even with children. Call me conservative, but I think cheating wives or husbands can be sorted out. Some of you might think OH but it's HORRIBLE to stay together just the reason for ONE kid. And the whole everybody will be happier because the child won't see his parents fighting.

Well guess what? If the parents put all their arguments aside, and looked at themselves and are willing to change themselves. It would work out. That's the thing about divorces or even arguments among spouses, IT's always the other partner's fault. Thus continuing the cycle of hurting each other. When you get a child, that is called you need to be more responsible now. That doesn't mean the wife should stay with her husband if he's beating her. But I'm saying if it's over petty arguments, it can be fixed, and adults really shouldn't be looking for a cop out.

That's why I admire that Hachi is willing to put up with Takumi and the whole crap. Because she's not giving up, and her not giving up is slowly making Takumi sane. Look at chapter 74, Takumi is actually admitting that it is his fault Hachi doesn't want to come to England. IMO it's partially his fault, considering the whole Nana missing issue has been dominating over Hachi's life. Here's this guy Takumi who is never willing to say, "yeah I was dumb I shouldn't have done that I'm sorry." And look at what kind of impact Hachi made on him. You think Reira, would ever change Takumi? Hell no, she had her entire childhood to do that, she only made him worse.

So that's why Hachi and Takumi should stay together, and keep a nice stable family.
Member
2010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / Right behind You!
Offline
Posted 6/11/08


Reading the last couple of chapters Takumi is def. on the verge of being fed up with Reira. The only reason he's keeping it all in is because he needs her as his singer, or else his band and himself will never succeed to the fullest.

At the moment Takumi made a tremendous progress on how he shows his affection to Hachi. Compare him to just in chapter 20 something, would you really think that he would say I love you, stay with me, without you it will be like a battlefield everywhere about Hachi? No. And not only that he never said that to any other women he's been with.

Facing the facts, because of Hachi, Takumi is changing for the better. With a messed up childhood who wouldn't be screwed up like him. Well, I don't really sympathize with him but still. I'm glad in chapter 75 it seemed that the thing between Reira and Takumi has come to an end, by Reira snapping back at Takumi.

Takumi doesn't have romantic feelings for Reira. But he does for Hachi, if not, it's the kind of love you would give to a special person if that makes any sense. What I'm trying to say is that ever since Hachi entered his life, Takumi can not have a life without her. She made her mark, and a deep one at that.

Takumi loves his wife, and on top of all that she's the mother of his children. Sometimes I get frustrated with people who just go Oh let's get divorced so easily even with children. Call me conservative, but I think cheating wives or husbands can be sorted out. Some of you might think OH but it's HORRIBLE to stay together just the reason for ONE kid. And the whole everybody will be happier because the child won't see his parents fighting.

Well guess what? If the parents put all their arguments aside, and looked at themselves and are willing to change themselves. It would work out. That's the thing about divorces or even arguments among spouses, IT's always the other partner's fault. Thus continuing the cycle of hurting each other. When you get a child, that is called you need to be more responsible now. That doesn't mean the wife should stay with her husband if he's beating her. But I'm saying if it's over petty arguments, it can be fixed, and adults really shouldn't be looking for a cop out.

That's why I admire that Hachi is willing to put up with Takumi and the whole crap. Because she's not giving up, and her not giving up is slowly making Takumi sane. Look at chapter 74, Takumi is actually admitting that it is his fault Hachi doesn't want to come to England. IMO it's partially his fault, considering the whole Nana missing issue has been dominating over Hachi's life. Here's this guy Takumi who is never willing to say, "yeah I was dumb I shouldn't have done that I'm sorry." And look at what kind of impact Hachi made on him. You think Reira, would ever change Takumi? Hell no, she had her entire childhood to do that, she only made him worse.

So that's why Hachi and Takumi should stay together, and keep a nice stable family.


Your argument gives me hope and though I read all the chappies released and translated till date but it seems u perused them pretty well...U know, in the future glimpses, Takumi looks very tame and rather apologetic with Hachi, maybe he had finally quit his womanising ways....I guess the jump in years that will come in due time to merge the past and future would be his separation with his wife (whether for his job in England or Hachi's will to stay in Japan)... this ongoing punishment might have somehow improved him...but as somehow realistic that they tried to make this, since its a manga, we can hope for something like sex and the city movie(I dont know if ur familiar with the series-
), lets hope this manga ends up in happily ever after for Hachi, Nana seems to be loosing out as Honjo Ren might be seriously dead in the future...

Member
23687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Not gonna tell
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

camay wrote:



Reading the last couple of chapters Takumi is def. on the verge of being fed up with Reira. The only reason he's keeping it all in is because he needs her as his singer, or else his band and himself will never succeed to the fullest.

At the moment Takumi made a tremendous progress on how he shows his affection to Hachi. Compare him to just in chapter 20 something, would you really think that he would say I love you, stay with me, without you it will be like a battlefield everywhere about Hachi? No. And not only that he never said that to any other women he's been with.

Facing the facts, because of Hachi, Takumi is changing for the better. With a messed up childhood who wouldn't be screwed up like him. Well, I don't really sympathize with him but still. I'm glad in chapter 75 it seemed that the thing between Reira and Takumi has come to an end, by Reira snapping back at Takumi.

Takumi doesn't have romantic feelings for Reira. But he does for Hachi, if not, it's the kind of love you would give to a special person if that makes any sense. What I'm trying to say is that ever since Hachi entered his life, Takumi can not have a life without her. She made her mark, and a deep one at that.

Takumi loves his wife, and on top of all that she's the mother of his children. Sometimes I get frustrated with people who just go Oh let's get divorced so easily even with children. Call me conservative, but I think cheating wives or husbands can be sorted out. Some of you might think OH but it's HORRIBLE to stay together just the reason for ONE kid. And the whole everybody will be happier because the child won't see his parents fighting.

Well guess what? If the parents put all their arguments aside, and looked at themselves and are willing to change themselves. It would work out. That's the thing about divorces or even arguments among spouses, IT's always the other partner's fault. Thus continuing the cycle of hurting each other. When you get a child, that is called you need to be more responsible now. That doesn't mean the wife should stay with her husband if he's beating her. But I'm saying if it's over petty arguments, it can be fixed, and adults really shouldn't be looking for a cop out.

That's why I admire that Hachi is willing to put up with Takumi and the whole crap. Because she's not giving up, and her not giving up is slowly making Takumi sane. Look at chapter 74, Takumi is actually admitting that it is his fault Hachi doesn't want to come to England. IMO it's partially his fault, considering the whole Nana missing issue has been dominating over Hachi's life. Here's this guy Takumi who is never willing to say, "yeah I was dumb I shouldn't have done that I'm sorry." And look at what kind of impact Hachi made on him. You think Reira, would ever change Takumi? Hell no, she had her entire childhood to do that, she only made him worse.

So that's why Hachi and Takumi should stay together, and keep a nice stable family.


Your argument gives me hope and though I read all the chappies released and translated till date but it seems u perused them pretty well...U know, in the future glimpses, Takumi looks very tame and rather apologetic with Hachi, maybe he had finally quit his womanising ways....I guess the jump in years that will come in due time to merge the past and future would be his separation with his wife (whether for his job in England or Hachi's will to stay in Japan)... this ongoing punishment might have somehow improved him...but as somehow realistic that they tried to make this, since its a manga, we can hope for something like sex and the city movie(I dont know if ur familiar with the series-
), lets hope this manga ends up in happily ever after for Hachi, Nana seems to be loosing out as Honjo Ren might be seriously dead in the future...



I love SEX AND THE CITY ^_^ Anyways I agree with some of the points that were said like how hachi has changed takumi ways and he is slowly tamed and after long and hard chapters they are finally stable they no longer agrue as much but they have put everything on the table about themselves ideally if you love someone you would never cheat but this is ideally in real life SHIT HAPPENS. whether its a bad background or just the relationship has grown sour. If the arguments in marriage are petty things then work it out but we have to think about the effects it could have on the children too. Remember takumi dad what a jack ass he was and I can never blame his mom the poor woman was dying. Thus he grew up in a cold environment I agree alot of arguments in marriage can be worked out but if it is extreme circumstances that it looks like it could destroy your life and your children then get the hell out.
Remember this manga has taught us KIDS ^_^ about the reality on relationships and how its not that easy as we thought it was. I'm not saying they should just divorce but also how the children in question are impacted by this. I admire hachi for staying with takumi and she knows the reasons why the way he is and accepts him for that and tries to make the relationship work. This is how relationships are in real life accepting someone for who they REALLY are like the quote I got from the korean drama soul mate only two imperfect people can make a relationship work. People we are not perfect so what we need is someone who also isnt so perfect and accept us and them for who they are.
Thats another another reason why nobu and hachi never worked they never each other for who they were and takumi did. He knows all her imperfections and loves her.
The point I'm painfully trying to get too is that this is reality and relationships are not easy if there are issues work it out if those issues could destroy your life and kids get out. Its all about decisions we make as men and women and hermaphrodites.

This what i think the nobu fans fail to understand the whole truth and beauty about the relationships with hachi and takumi. Not trying to insult anyone but its true please dont hate me Well thats it for now ^_^
Member
2010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / Right behind You!
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

Kyoko019 wrote:

Remember this manga has taught us KIDS ^_^ about the reality on relationships and how its not that easy as we thought it was. I'm not saying they should just divorce but also how the children in question are impacted by this. I admire hachi for staying with takumi and she knows the reasons why the way he is and accepts him for that and tries to make the relationship work. This is how relationships are in real life accepting someone for who they REALLY are like the quote I got from the korean drama soul mate only two imperfect people can make a relationship work. People we are not perfect so what we need is someone who also isnt so perfect and accept us and them for who they are.
Thats another another reason why nobu and hachi never worked they never each other for who they were and takumi did. He knows all her imperfections and loves her.
The point I'm painfully trying to get too is that this is reality and relationships are not easy if there are issues work it out if those issues could destroy your life and kids get out. Its all about decisions we make as men and women and hermaphrodites.

This what i think the nobu fans fail to understand the whole truth and beauty about the relationships with hachi and takumi. Not trying to insult anyone but its true please dont hate me Well thats it for now ^_^


Couldnt have sed it better

Member
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In a place full o...
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

camay wrote:



Reading the last couple of chapters Takumi is def. on the verge of being fed up with Reira. The only reason he's keeping it all in is because he needs her as his singer, or else his band and himself will never succeed to the fullest.

At the moment Takumi made a tremendous progress on how he shows his affection to Hachi. Compare him to just in chapter 20 something, would you really think that he would say I love you, stay with me, without you it will be like a battlefield everywhere about Hachi? No. And not only that he never said that to any other women he's been with.

Facing the facts, because of Hachi, Takumi is changing for the better. With a messed up childhood who wouldn't be screwed up like him. Well, I don't really sympathize with him but still. I'm glad in chapter 75 it seemed that the thing between Reira and Takumi has come to an end, by Reira snapping back at Takumi.

Takumi doesn't have romantic feelings for Reira. But he does for Hachi, if not, it's the kind of love you would give to a special person if that makes any sense. What I'm trying to say is that ever since Hachi entered his life, Takumi can not have a life without her. She made her mark, and a deep one at that.

Takumi loves his wife, and on top of all that she's the mother of his children. Sometimes I get frustrated with people who just go Oh let's get divorced so easily even with children. Call me conservative, but I think cheating wives or husbands can be sorted out. Some of you might think OH but it's HORRIBLE to stay together just the reason for ONE kid. And the whole everybody will be happier because the child won't see his parents fighting.

Well guess what? If the parents put all their arguments aside, and looked at themselves and are willing to change themselves. It would work out. That's the thing about divorces or even arguments among spouses, IT's always the other partner's fault. Thus continuing the cycle of hurting each other. When you get a child, that is called you need to be more responsible now. That doesn't mean the wife should stay with her husband if he's beating her. But I'm saying if it's over petty arguments, it can be fixed, and adults really shouldn't be looking for a cop out.

That's why I admire that Hachi is willing to put up with Takumi and the whole crap. Because she's not giving up, and her not giving up is slowly making Takumi sane. Look at chapter 74, Takumi is actually admitting that it is his fault Hachi doesn't want to come to England. IMO it's partially his fault, considering the whole Nana missing issue has been dominating over Hachi's life. Here's this guy Takumi who is never willing to say, "yeah I was dumb I shouldn't have done that I'm sorry." And look at what kind of impact Hachi made on him. You think Reira, would ever change Takumi? Hell no, she had her entire childhood to do that, she only made him worse.

So that's why Hachi and Takumi should stay together, and keep a nice stable family.


Your argument gives me hope and though I read all the chappies released and translated till date but it seems u perused them pretty well...U know, in the future glimpses, Takumi looks very tame and rather apologetic with Hachi, maybe he had finally quit his womanising ways....I guess the jump in years that will come in due time to merge the past and future would be his separation with his wife (whether for his job in England or Hachi's will to stay in Japan)... this ongoing punishment might have somehow improved him...but as somehow realistic that they tried to make this, since its a manga, we can hope for something like sex and the city movie(I dont know if ur familiar with the series-
), lets hope this manga ends up in happily ever after for Hachi, Nana seems to be loosing out as Honjo Ren might be seriously dead in the future...



Sex and the City is awesome! it's off topic but I had to say that.

And hopefully maybe Takumi DID stop his infidelity.

Member
287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / tokyo (*I WISH*)
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
i saw a cover of one of the volumes or chapters in color, and the color of little rens hair was the same color as hachi's hair....so i assumed it was her child....


takumi is a MAN. and was hard as it might be to believe ALL MEN CHEAT and the ones who havent will do it eventually. no matter how big or how small, whether is emotional or physical, CHEATING IS CHEATING IS CHEATING. and ALL men do it. BECAUSE THEY ARE MEN. AND THEY ARE WEAK. IT IS ILLOGICAL to be with a man and expect him to be faithful because HE WILL slip. BADLY. cause he's A GUY. and when guys mess up they always do in seemingly irrepairable ways. Better u wait til he does it and decide how to handle it. Thats y its up to us women to choose how to deal with it, cause we will have to.. at least Takumi is up front about his dirt and isnt lying to her face about it so Its either u forgive him and love him or u hate him all ur life. Hachi chose to forgive. She accepts full responsibility for her choice. She's not that dumb. im sorry but if i was in her place i would have chosen him too. Its a matter of responsibilities. She knew damn well it was his child. Nobu was just starting to get his break and she didnt to be the one to hold him back remember? Takumi was the one who had something to offer and he was still willing to support her even if it WASNT his child. a lot of baby daddy's dont even bother with their OWN kids. And he was there for her. He cared enough to support her. U really cant hate the girl. She only had her childs best interest at heart. and besides HE NEEDS HER. He's never been shown love so how can he possibly love someone the right way. He loves her. Just because hes bad at showing it doesnt mean he's a bad person. there is a difference. And im sure Hachi knows this and it gives her the strength to stay by his side...and show him.


and of course she couldnt be around her friends all the time. she was not happy with herself and she was about to make nobu see her after all that cause he would be around most of the time. that wouldnt be fair to anyone.

and...

i could have sworn that the reason y takumi was in england at that time was cause Hachi wanted him to look for nana cause she was spotted there?

And as for reira....i dont hate her. Unrequited love is not fun especially when that person is in ur face all the time and all u can do is beg to touch them. i think Shin is the only one that can "fix" her since takumi seems to "break" her.

AND I SWEAR IF REN DIES AI YAZAWA WILL BE HEARING FROM ME!!!!!!

and thats my take on the series so far.
Member
140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
the thing about Takumi that I don't understand is that why he is such a workaholic??? I don't think he loves money that much. His ultimate goal is to bring Reira's voice to all people rite? Is he considered himself an "ANgel messenger" or sth? .
Eventually he realises that and he calls his separation from Nana a retribution, so I bet he really loves her to consider being apart is a punishment.
I feel quite sorry for him after reading chap 74, he seems to be very tired when talking to Naoki, career , family, all falling apart? I wonder what makes Hachi and Takumi's relationship to the point of a divorce, maybe not because of his unfaithfulness or else they would have divorced longggggggggggg ago
Member
370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Somewhere I belong
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08

mimo310 wrote:

the thing about Takumi that I don't understand is that why he is such a workaholic??? I don't think he loves money that much. His ultimate goal is to bring Reira's voice to all people rite? Is he considered himself an "ANgel messenger" or sth? .
Eventually he realises that and he calls his separation from Nana a retribution, so I bet he really loves her to consider being apart is a punishment.
I feel quite sorry for him after reading chap 74, he seems to be very tired when talking to Naoki, career , family, all falling apart? I wonder what makes Hachi and Takumi's relationship to the point of a divorce, maybe not because of his unfaithfulness or else they would have divorced longggggggggggg ago


I don't think they will be divorced, it's just my thought.. Hachi won't agree that she did say with Junko about that there was many reasons to divorce..However this sake of them it is on the hands of Yazawa sensei, she may be fun to make us depress with Nana I'm thinking of Paradise Kiss at the end I was depressed so much (never thought like its end), hope Hachi and Takumi will be happy after all...Moreover I was sad with Nana x Ren ...

To think of Takumi I really like his character it's reality. He is lonely ,cold and arrogant ..I had known few Japanese men (business men) who were really stress in their jobs, working all the time, leave their wife live in Japan (some had also mistress) they fought to be the best of their career..That's why I understand Takumi, he devoted his life for job 90% and for family 10% ...Hachi did agree with his words too..

Trapnest is everything that brought him far from his past life, and Reira was the one that important for him to make him successful of his career...Of course not as lover, he wanted to live as normal family too but she was still precious to him because of Trapnest...He' won't work for music forever one day he will change to make job behind as director or something , he did say so...

Member
140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

shuuurie wrote:


mimo310 wrote:

the thing about Takumi that I don't understand is that why he is such a workaholic??? I don't think he loves money that much. His ultimate goal is to bring Reira's voice to all people rite? Is he considered himself an "ANgel messenger" or sth? .
Eventually he realises that and he calls his separation from Nana a retribution, so I bet he really loves her to consider being apart is a punishment.
I feel quite sorry for him after reading chap 74, he seems to be very tired when talking to Naoki, career , family, all falling apart? I wonder what makes Hachi and Takumi's relationship to the point of a divorce, maybe not because of his unfaithfulness or else they would have divorced longggggggggggg ago


I don't think they will be divorced, it's just my thought.. Hachi won't agree that she did say with Junko about that there was many reasons to divorce..However this sake of them it is on the hands of Yazawa sensei, she may be fun to make us depress with Nana I'm thinking of Paradise Kiss at the end I was depressed so much (never thought like its end), hope Hachi and Takumi will be happy after all...Moreover I was sad with Nana x Ren ...

To think of Takumi I really like his character it's reality. He is lonely ,cold and arrogant ..I had known few Japanese men (business men) who were really stress in their jobs, working all the time, leave their wife live in Japan (some had also mistress) they fought to be the best of their career..That's why I understand Takumi, he devoted his life for job 90% and for family 10% ...Hachi did agree with his words too..

Trapnest is everything that brought him far from his past life, and Reira was the one that important for him to make him successful of his career...Of course not as lover, he wanted to live as normal family too but she was still precious to him because of Trapnest...He' won't work for music forever one day he will change to make job behind as director or something , he did say so...



Wow, thank you ^^ so this is the matter of culture is it? ^^ since you are so insightful, do you have any idea why Takumi and Hachi live apart? I'm really curious
Member
370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Somewhere I belong
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

mimo310 wrote:


shuuurie wrote:


mimo310 wrote:

the thing about Takumi that I don't understand is that why he is such a workaholic??? I don't think he loves money that much. His ultimate goal is to bring Reira's voice to all people rite? Is he considered himself an "ANgel messenger" or sth? .
Eventually he realises that and he calls his separation from Nana a retribution, so I bet he really loves her to consider being apart is a punishment.
I feel quite sorry for him after reading chap 74, he seems to be very tired when talking to Naoki, career , family, all falling apart? I wonder what makes Hachi and Takumi's relationship to the point of a divorce, maybe not because of his unfaithfulness or else they would have divorced longggggggggggg ago


I don't think they will be divorced, it's just my thought.. Hachi won't agree that she did say with Junko about that there was many reasons to divorce..However this sake of them it is on the hands of Yazawa sensei, she may be fun to make us depress with Nana I'm thinking of Paradise Kiss at the end I was depressed so much (never thought like its end), hope Hachi and Takumi will be happy after all...Moreover I was sad with Nana x Ren ...

To think of Takumi I really like his character it's reality. He is lonely ,cold and arrogant ..I had known few Japanese men (business men) who were really stress in their jobs, working all the time, leave their wife live in Japan (some had also mistress) they fought to be the best of their career..That's why I understand Takumi, he devoted his life for job 90% and for family 10% ...Hachi did agree with his words too..

Trapnest is everything that brought him far from his past life, and Reira was the one that important for him to make him successful of his career...Of course not as lover, he wanted to live as normal family too but she was still precious to him because of Trapnest...He' won't work for music forever one day he will change to make job behind as director or something , he did say so...



Wow, thank you ^^ so this is the matter of culture is it? ^^ since you are so insightful, do you have any idea why Takumi and Hachi live apart? I'm really curious :D



Yes, it's culture, I'd worked with Japanese for 1 year (it was enough for me) and I didn't like to work with them anymore, they gave me too much pressure in my job, and they had targeted for each month, if I couldn't do,they would tell me blaaa blaaah haha ..But I think not every Japanese are like that. You know many Japanese they like to work in aboard to have more opportunity in their career (if they can) because in Japan it's high competition. Anyway, I like Japansese 's stuffs and language.

Takumi and Hachi why do they live apart? I'm not sure why too, but this is my opinion. I think because of Nana O's sake, Hachi is just worried for Nana, she needs to work in Japan more than work in England with Takumi, and want to raise her daughter in Japan too. Takumi works in England just to make Riera sing again, it's good than working in Japan for her. It doesn't matter for them to find another guitarist if Riera can't sing (I really hate her :lol:). That's why they still can't reform Trapnest at the moment, maybe they can't do it anymore , I think at the end of the story, they will. We don't know what will happen to Nana and Hachi...
Member
849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jakarta,Indonesia
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
i think takumi should feel my arms.punch is the way it is.
Member
23687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Not gonna tell
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

KitTyLiCioUsS wrote:

i saw a cover of one of the volumes or chapters in color, and the color of little rens hair was the same color as hachi's hair....so i assumed it was her child....


takumi is a MAN. and was hard as it might be to believe ALL MEN CHEAT and the ones who havent will do it eventually. no matter how big or how small, whether is emotional or physical, CHEATING IS CHEATING IS CHEATING. and ALL men do it. BECAUSE THEY ARE MEN. AND THEY ARE WEAK. IT IS ILLOGICAL to be with a man and expect him to be faithful because HE WILL slip. BADLY. cause he's A GUY. and when guys mess up they always do in seemingly irrepairable ways. Better u wait til he does it and decide how to handle it. Thats y its up to us women to choose how to deal with it, cause we will have to.. at least Takumi is up front about his dirt and isnt lying to her face about it so Its either u forgive him and love him or u hate him all ur life. Hachi chose to forgive. She accepts full responsibility for her choice. She's not that dumb. im sorry but if i was in her place i would have chosen him too. Its a matter of responsibilities. She knew damn well it was his child. Nobu was just starting to get his break and she didnt to be the one to hold him back remember? Takumi was the one who had something to offer and he was still willing to support her even if it WASNT his child. a lot of baby daddy's dont even bother with their OWN kids. And he was there for her. He cared enough to support her. U really cant hate the girl. She only had her childs best interest at heart. and besides HE NEEDS HER. He's never been shown love so how can he possibly love someone the right way. He loves her. Just because hes bad at showing it doesnt mean he's a bad person. there is a difference. And im sure Hachi knows this and it gives her the strength to stay by his side...and show him.


and of course she couldnt be around her friends all the time. she was not happy with herself and she was about to make nobu see her after all that cause he would be around most of the time. that wouldnt be fair to anyone.

and...

i could have sworn that the reason y takumi was in england at that time was cause Hachi wanted him to look for nana cause she was spotted there?

And as for reira....i dont hate her. Unrequited love is not fun especially when that person is in ur face all the time and all u can do is beg to touch them. i think Shin is the only one that can "fix" her since takumi seems to "break" her.

AND I SWEAR IF REN DIES AI YAZAWA WILL BE HEARING FROM ME!!!!!!

and thats my take on the series so far.


Thats like saying women don't cheat too I mean look at carrie from sex and the city nobody thought she would ever cheat on adan even though he was great. The point is that women and men are both equally weak. I love all the other stuff you said too i assume you read my previous post ^_^ I love this couple too its so real >_< not like that crappy movie Twilight -_-
Member
1025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
Finally!! There's someone out there who thought Twilight sucks. I'm sick of all those people who claim that Twilight was "awesome." I thought the movie SUCKED and it did SUCK. I hope there's not going to be a sequel. Leave the books alone. But I'll feel a little better if they get a different director.

Anyways, yes, I agree with you. The author of Nana is very realistic. She shows all the different sides of a human and their relationship problems. Ai is able to show the best and worst out of all the major relationships from the manga, Nana. TakumixHachi and RenxNana, definitley had their ups and downs. But that's reality, and that's why the manga is so good and addicting.

Yes, women do cheat. But i doubt that Hachi will cheat on Takumi right now. Maybe in the future, with Nobu? (But even I highly doubt that...she seems busy being a mom, working, and being too preocupied with the missing Nana O.). I hope Hachi doesn't cheat on Takumi even though he deserves it (or at least asking for it).
Member
140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 11/25/08 , edited 11/25/08
sry for the OT: Twilight sucks? Then I better not watch, since I do not want to ruin the good book ^^ same went for Harry POtter book 5 still regret it
Lol I doubt Hachi will cheat, she is the loyal type, even though she has 3 boyfriends within 6 months she is in Tokyo ( laugh) she never a two timing person ( though her break up with takumi is not that clear)
But I still cannot figure out what makes Hachi and Takumi separate. Whenever anyone mentions Takumi ( in the future scenario) she just keeps quiet and smiles very sadly. Same goes for Takumi, so maybe it's not jealousy or whatsoever that sets them apart, instead that's something both of them consent to but nevertheless feel painful about it...and I don't know what it is :D

You know? I doubt that Hachi and Takumi's relationship will last smoothly until they have their second child. I think Satsuki is their first! then pop up the question whose son Lil Ren is? I don't know
This manga is dragging and it's annoying, be more draggy and it will become a soap opera full of tears and tragedy. I did not read nana for that!
Why am I esp cynical today??? Maybe because I had a hectic day and just read Bokura ga Ita lol :D. Stupid me
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.