First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Failure
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08 , edited 4/10/08
Well you can say there is a bunch of failures around the world. But they always have the quote "If you don't first succeed; Try, Try again." There are some people that took failure to a new low. Failure is a common thing in real life but it gets annoying from time to time if you think about it.

Like take the internet for example: (Not pointing fingers so if you flame back at this your just grabbing the attention and proving my point.)

People intend making duplicate threads here and there. Obviously if someone's new in the forums; its likely a mistake for the first 2-5 threads made. Just cause you name it differently doesn't mean its similar unless you have different point talking in your description.

Is it really hard to use search engjne's btw? People put on their first post "I searched it up and i didn't find it" again not pointing fingers. Double check common terms.

Also people making threads that aren't even a good discussion such as "Hmm.. This is cool xD" you just want to be flamed and attention. I call that a failure.

Btw: how many licensing threads are going to get. Would you mind just using the search engine for once and speak your mind there >_>

The thread itself may be a failure but it still doesn't break anything muhahaha...damn too much coffee "Get Off of My- I mean Crunchyroll xD

Taken from someone obvious in this thread ^_^ Creds to her: karin00

imagine this scenario:

newbie makes thread about... cheese
he/she doesn't know that there already is a thread somewhere about cheese and doesn't know that they can search to check if there already is one

poster comes along and either:

a.] politely enlightens the newbie that there already is a thread about cheese and that normal procedure is to check beforehand using the search to avoid duplicate threads
b.] posts abuse like "YOU FAIL AT LIFE! GET OFF THE INTERNETZ! gawd didn't you know there's already a thread about cheese, why don't you just go and search for it before making one you retard!!!"

now the majority of posters here go for option b.]
i feel sorry for anyone unfortunate enough to make the mistake
stop being so over dramatic
you can't really categorize making a duplicate thread into FAILURE


houck wrote:

if at first you don't get hit by a car... try, try again ^_^


You are a mod to be remembered xD
Posted 4/6/08
Narutards and Bleachfags fail hard.
Posted 4/6/08
sounds interesting...

(didn't really read a word of that)
5197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

zfpinoy wrote:

Well you can say there is a bunch of failures around the world. But they always have the quote "If you don't first succeed; Try, Try again." There are some people that took failure to a new low. Failure is a common thing in real life but it gets annoying from time to time if you think about it.

Like take the internet for example: (Not pointing fingers so if you flame back at this your just grabbing the attention and proving my point.)

People intend making duplicate threads here and there. Obviously if someone's new in the forums; its likely a mistake for the first 2-5 threads made. Just cause you name it differently doesn't mean its similar unless you have different point talking in your description.

Is it really hard to use search engjne's btw? People put on their first post "I searched it up and i didn't find it" again not pointing fingers. Double check common terms.

Also people making threads that aren't even a good discussion such as "Hmm.. This is cool xD" you just want to be flamed and attention. I call that a failure.

Btw: how many licensing threads are going to get. Would you mind just using the search engine for once and speak your mind there >_>


This is a primary example of failure.
5197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

LilLaoWow wrote:

sounds interesting...

(didn't really read a word of that)


Good. I read it and it was a waste of time.
Posted 4/6/08
haha XDDDD im a failure too.. ^^
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

siththomas wrote:


LilLaoWow wrote:

sounds interesting...

(didn't really read a word of that)


Good. I read it and it was a waste of time.


Just making an example. I had time to kill anyways. There are bunch of failures anyways... i was going also going to admit being a failure making this thread too
5197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

zfpinoy wrote:


siththomas wrote:


LilLaoWow wrote:

sounds interesting...

(didn't really read a word of that)


Good. I read it and it was a waste of time.


Just making a example. I had time to kill anyways. There are bunch of failures anyways... i was going also going to admit being a failure making this thread too


You forgot the n on the word an in the first sentence.
Posted 4/6/08

chocuqueen wrote:

haha XDDDD im a failure too.. ^^


same here....
4533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cloud 9'~
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Bleh. Failure CAN get annoying by the time you realize it.
Dunno why, but it's really getting in my nerves too. And Sometimes, I just can't help it.
Meh, don't mind me >_>
5197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

lily94 wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

haha XDDDD im a failure too.. ^^


same here....


Emo?
4533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cloud 9'~
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

siththomas wrote:


lily94 wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

haha XDDDD im a failure too.. ^^


same here....


Emo?


The worst that can happen to the Human Specimen?
Aye!
5197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

Decade wrote:


siththomas wrote:


lily94 wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

haha XDDDD im a failure too.. ^^


same here....


Emo?


The worst that can happen to the Human Specimen?
Aye!


Lame
Posted 4/6/08

blablabla9876 wrote:

Narutards and Bleachfags fail hard.


AGREED.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/6/08
I see your fail and raise you by a song:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=i6T0bN8g6xs&feature=related
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.