First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
What If You Were GOD ?
4398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/17/08
GUYS GUYS GUYS... You can't be serious about this topic... Let them say what they want, it will not happen anyway... PEACE TO ALL OF US...
Posted 1/17/08

bebethebeast wrote:

if i was god i would stop people from exploiting other people/animals/resources, get rid of rapist/child molesters and put arrested developement back on tv. i think that basically covers it?

oh! i would somehow stop ignorant shriveled up gov representatives from using their out-of-date personal beliefs to dictate society! whoo!


Heh, finally something we agree on.
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/17/08

jesusosorio wrote:


giannelli_07 wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


giannelli_07 wrote:

..x.x tsk.tsk.. maybe G0d has a purp0se.. y0u see, everything happens f0r a reas0n.. and besides, there is sin.. we all kn0w that living in this w0rld is hard, there are l0ts of temptati0ns, hardships, pr0blems.. etc.. each pers0n have a purp0se..


Everyone is entitled to they're beliefs, but everyone having a unique purpose in this world is bull. We're all here for one main reason, procreation. To pass our genes off to help keep humanity from going extinct, then eventually die. We as humans, don't like being considered what we actually are, animals. So man made laws and religion to give the time between life and death some futile meaning.




i understand.. it's just my opini0n.. y0u have y0urs.. besides, one day, man will be extinct.. one day revelati0n will c0me and we will all be judged..


You know, you seem like a pretty sweet girl, I used to be like you, but God let me down too many times. I know I've been kind of a smartass towards you, but keep doing what you know is right and you'll never fall.



yeah.. thanks anyway.. als0 s0rry..
497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the dirty south
Offline
Posted 1/17/08

jesusosorio wrote:


bebethebeast wrote:

if i was god i would stop people from exploiting other people/animals/resources, get rid of rapist/child molesters and put arrested developement back on tv. i think that basically covers it?

oh! i would somehow stop ignorant shriveled up gov representatives from using their out-of-date personal beliefs to dictate society! whoo!


Heh, finally something we agree on.


yay! *claps* thats the important stuff anyway.
M-C
1383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Osaka, Japan 大阪
Offline
Posted 1/17/08
no such thing as god/jesus.
Posted 1/17/08

giannelli_07 wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


giannelli_07 wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


giannelli_07 wrote:

..x.x tsk.tsk.. maybe G0d has a purp0se.. y0u see, everything happens f0r a reas0n.. and besides, there is sin.. we all kn0w that living in this w0rld is hard, there are l0ts of temptati0ns, hardships, pr0blems.. etc.. each pers0n have a purp0se..


Everyone is entitled to they're beliefs, but everyone having a unique purpose in this world is bull. We're all here for one main reason, procreation. To pass our genes off to help keep humanity from going extinct, then eventually die. We as humans, don't like being considered what we actually are, animals. So man made laws and religion to give the time between life and death some futile meaning.




i understand.. it's just my opini0n.. y0u have y0urs.. besides, one day, man will be extinct.. one day revelati0n will c0me and we will all be judged..


You know, you seem like a pretty sweet girl, I used to be like you, but God let me down too many times. I know I've been kind of a smartass towards you, but keep doing what you know is right and you'll never fall.



yeah.. thanks anyway.. als0 s0rry..


Don't worry about it. Just stand by you're beliefs.
935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Niles, Ohio
Offline
Posted 1/17/08
Umm...well...that's kind of hard to answer considering you would know everything there is to know.
Such a place you put me in >_<
4398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/17/08
AND IF YOU'RE GOD... YOU'RE AN ALIEN... Just another crazy idea....
Posted 1/17/08

bebethebeast wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


bebethebeast wrote:

if i was god i would stop people from exploiting other people/animals/resources, get rid of rapist/child molesters and put arrested developement back on tv. i think that basically covers it?

oh! i would somehow stop ignorant shriveled up gov representatives from using their out-of-date personal beliefs to dictate society! whoo!


Heh, finally something we agree on.


yay! *claps* thats the important stuff anyway.


No. You got most of the big stuff. Those are the only things that really need change in this hellhole that we live in.
2343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/17/08

damnman wrote:

I would kill myself (GOD) and tells all the human that after I'm dead, they all have to start believing in themselves and stop depending on me Sooner or later they will realize that there is no more GOD exist on this earth, and only human can help themselves


ahhh..its a good idea though if that happens humans(us) will become more selfish~and thats not good
14590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/17/08
if i were a god... i will create the world the same us now!!!
17094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Newcastle Upon Ty...
Offline
Posted 1/17/08
I'd do the same thing I'd do with the death note... Kill all bad people!
641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The place where t...
Offline
Posted 1/17/08
I'd get rid of this boring old world and start a new one where I can find aliens, time travelers, sliders, espers, and such-like.

J/k. I wouldn't do that, but I know of someone who would.
7375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The World That Wa...
Offline
Posted 1/17/08

giannelli_07 wrote:


Doom-Desire wrote:

I am God, God of Destruction...So I guess I'd do exactly what I do now....*twidles thumbs*...Ok this isn't working.

So i may not actually inherit my powers till I die, but when i do get them I'll do one of many things:
1) Destroy all the scum; Pedo's rapists, murderers...Don't want to know you, so they'll no longer exist.
2) Eliminate all naturally obtained diseases/viruses; Anything which you get randomly for no reason, like certain cancers. Though I believe in reap what you sow, so people who get lung cancer from smoking or any STI's in the room..been nice knowing you (Not that you can die from STI's)
3) Destroy the Driving Standards association;....Mainly because they're money grabbing bastards who won't pass anyone whose not 100% perfect at driving.
4) Enforce better laws; Our country sucks so bad I could set better laws and I'm only 18...Like I said, bringing back the death penalty for some, and harsher sentences for others. I'm looking at 25 years for drink drivers, they're not likely to do it again.
5) Solve world hunger and thirst;...Not going to say HOW I'll do it, but I will be god so I just can OK?
6) Reveal myself as the one and only god to stop all these bullshit religions from tearing each other to pieces. If they all believed in just me, then life would be easier.




y0u s0und like yagami light..


Psh..Lights a n00b, I'm the real deal. 8)

Wnat an example..Ok, I did pass my driving test in the end and I STILL want to destroy the DSA...See? My motives don't change like the weather.
4398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/17/08

FreeRadical wrote:

I'd get rid of this boring old world and start a new one where I can find aliens, time travelers, sliders, espers, and such-like.

J/k. I wouldn't do that, but I know of someone who would.


Haruhi Suzumiya would definitely do that...
First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.