First  Prev  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  Next  Last
What If You Were GOD ?
Posted 12/12/10

Birdygurl wrote:



Yes, but I am 12. That's screaming immorality.

Fuck.
Didn't expect a 12 year old to know about periods and shit.

Well, you could donate your eggs.
4049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 12/12/10


There wouldn't be a point in donating my eggs anyway. Because they are not living organisms that think for themselves.
Posted 12/12/10

Birdygurl wrote:



There wouldn't be a point in donating my eggs anyway. Because they are not living organisms that think for themselves.


I'm gonna stop this here.
Feels too weird knowing you're 12.
4049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 12/12/10


So in other words, you think I'm too young to comprehend this and you're assuming I have never had conversations lots deeper than this about abortions, sex, religion, politics, and generally life? Just because I'm 12 doesn't mean I'm inferior information-wise. Don't assume things like that.
Posted 12/12/10

Birdygurl wrote:



So in other words, you think I'm too young to comprehend this and you're assuming I have never had conversations lots deeper than this about abortions, sex, religion, politics, and generally life? Just because I'm 12 doesn't mean I'm inferior information-wise. Don't assume things like that.


I'm afraid of getting booked for attempting to groom a child over the internet.
4049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 12/12/10


Riiiiiiiiight. Because that's totally what this is. *laughs* I'm pretty sure you'll be fine. That hasn't happened to anybody else I've discussed sex or anything similar with, even people who claim to be like 35.
Posted 12/12/10
Everyone, I am not trying to groom this 12 year old.

I am not interested in him/her at all.

I am not a sex offender.

Thank you.
20110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Florida, US
Offline
Posted 12/12/10
if i were God, i'd still be perplexed by the above exchange.
Posted 12/12/10

rotisserie wrote:

if i were God, i'd still be perplexed by the above exchange.


Nothing happened.
Go back to sleep.
11279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 12/13/10
i'd be like..

20110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Florida, US
Offline
Posted 12/13/10

GheyDeer wrote:


rotisserie wrote:

if i were God, i'd still be perplexed by the above exchange.


Nothing happened.
Go back to sleep.


lol way ahead of ya
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 12/13/10

damnman wrote:

I would kill myself (GOD) and tells all the human that after I'm dead, they all have to start believing in themselves and stop depending on me Sooner or later they will realize that there is no more GOD exist on this earth, and only human can help themselves


If you were dead how would you be able to tell people anything?
754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Califonia
Offline
Posted 12/13/10
mmmmm maybe I dont know is seems to complcated to control human race
no wonder everything is
so messed up!
Posted 12/22/10 , edited 12/22/10
God exist aside from rather we believe in Him or not, but if it's only joke, than I'll change the world and destroy all the evil again and again.

plus, I'll make all the women into men and there would be no female existing here.
12924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / here
Offline
Posted 12/23/10
ZZZZAAAPPP!!!! bow down to me !!! i'll cure you if you don't piss me off and there will be cookies
First  Prev  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.