First  Prev  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  Next  Last
What If You Were GOD ?
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 6/30/12
I would just watch my creations play The Game that I created for them.
8300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Cananananada
Offline
Posted 6/30/12
make people happy
Posted 6/30/12
But there is no God.. how could you be something that doesn't exist? o: lol
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / College Station, TX
Offline
Posted 6/30/12
XD its great to know this is what a "general" conversation consists of
27063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Staten Island, NY...
Offline
Posted 6/30/12
I'd probably make a terrible god if you go by the Christian/Jewish/Muslim definition of there being a single, absolute God.

Going by Shinto beliefs, I would probably be the Kamisama of deer.


I really love deer, and they tend to walk right up to me.
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 6/30/12 , edited 6/30/12

-Aidan- wrote:

But there is no God.. how could you be something that doesn't exist? o: lol


God is the universe itself and everything within in.

Posted 6/30/12

-Vega- wrote:


-Aidan- wrote:

But there is no God.. how could you be something that doesn't exist? o: lol


God is the universe itself and everything within in.



Right.. lol. The concept of God is just what early humans came up with to explain what they didn't know. Well, that's how i see it at least
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 6/30/12 , edited 6/30/12

-Aidan- wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


-Aidan- wrote:

But there is no God.. how could you be something that doesn't exist? o: lol


God is the universe itself and everything within in.



Right.. lol. The concept of God is just what early humans came up with to explain what they didn't know. Well, that's how i see it at least


You're so stupid and ignorant, my small minded human. Where is your absolute proof that God does not exist, you little puppet of the government and tool and fool of the public school system?
Posted 6/30/12

-Vega- wrote:


-Aidan- wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


-Aidan- wrote:

But there is no God.. how could you be something that doesn't exist? o: lol


God is the universe itself and everything within in.



Right.. lol. The concept of God is just what early humans came up with to explain what they didn't know. Well, that's how i see it at least


You're so stupid and ignorant, my small minded human.


Oh yes, of course i am lol
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 6/30/12 , edited 6/30/12

-Aidan- wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


-Aidan- wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


-Aidan- wrote:

But there is no God.. how could you be something that doesn't exist? o: lol


God is the universe itself and everything within in.



Right.. lol. The concept of God is just what early humans came up with to explain what they didn't know. Well, that's how i see it at least


You're so stupid and ignorant, my small minded human.


Oh yes, of course i am lol


You're so stupid and ignorant, my small minded human slave to modern science, money, and the material. Where is your absolute proof that God does not exist, you little puppet of the government and tool and fool of the public school system?

Prove to me that he does not exist. Do it now.

Posted 6/30/12

-Vega- wrote:


-Aidan- wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


-Aidan- wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


-Aidan- wrote:

But there is no God.. how could you be something that doesn't exist? o: lol


God is the universe itself and everything within in.



Right.. lol. The concept of God is just what early humans came up with to explain what they didn't know. Well, that's how i see it at least


You're so stupid and ignorant, my small minded human.


Oh yes, of course i am lol


You're so stupid and ignorant, my small minded human slave to modern science, money, and the material. Where is your absolute proof that God does not exist, you little puppet of the government and tool and fool of the public school system?

Prove to me that he does not exist. Do it now.



Ah, there we go. I gave you a little time to edit it before i replied this time lol. Btw, which one of us is small minded, seeing as you can't even accept someone else's opinion? lol. Oh, and i was born and raised being a catholic, i've always attended a catholic school where, you know, you do a class called world religion so you can be less ignorant when you talk about this subject. Also i dunno what school system you're referring to lol. No school over here teaches you that God doesn't exist, well not that i'm aware of.. And now now, why do i need to do such a thing? I believe God doesn't exist, you believe God does.. i'm assuming? That's it really, two opinions, yours and mine. End of story lol
6360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/30/12
I wouldn't be stuck on this god forsaken rock which is also a spinning dirt ball with a molten core.
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 6/30/12

-Aidan- wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


-Aidan- wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


-Aidan- wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


-Aidan- wrote:

But there is no God.. how could you be something that doesn't exist? o: lol


God is the universe itself and everything within in.



Right.. lol. The concept of God is just what early humans came up with to explain what they didn't know. Well, that's how i see it at least


You're so stupid and ignorant, my small minded human.


Oh yes, of course i am lol


You're so stupid and ignorant, my small minded human slave to modern science, money, and the material. Where is your absolute proof that God does not exist, you little puppet of the government and tool and fool of the public school system?

Prove to me that he does not exist. Do it now.



Ah, there we go. I gave you a little time to edit it before i replied this time lol. Btw, which one of us is small minded, seeing as you can't even accept someone else's opinion? lol. Oh, and i was born and raised being a catholic, i've always attended a catholic school where, you know, you do a class called world religion so you can be less ignorant when you talk about this subject. Also i dunno what school system you're referring to lol. No school over here teaches you that God doesn't exist, well not that i'm aware of.. And now now, why do i need to do such a thing? I believe God doesn't exist, you believe God does.. i'm assuming? That's it really, two opinions, yours and mine. End of story lol


You have been played with, you little thing.

Posted 6/30/12

-Vega-


You have been played with, you little thing.



Oh, why thank you for entertaining me then lol
2726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / big UK chinatown
Offline
Posted 6/30/12
I really wouldn't like to be god.
First  Prev  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.