First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you wish Shuurei can end up with Ryuuki at the end of Season 2?
Member
555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / belgium
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
yes she should
Member
422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Edmond, OK
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
a resounding "HECK YEAH!!" from me, thanks i dont think itll happen at S2's end (far too many unresolved issues just now, but her feelings for him are obviously growing/making themselves known), but it just HAS to eventually... heh. there had better be more seasons, i think i shall run mad. more than i already do, anyway lol
Honorable Member
2182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
when there is season 3 . i like that shuurei will bnot be so workaholic..so there will be more romance
Member
1436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
a BIG YES....!!
Member
84 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
Yes of course!!Vote Yesss!!!!
Member
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

callistia wrote:




yeah i agree coz i already watched the ending but it's raw
Member
1200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
i really want ryuuki-sama and sguurei end up together.... if not in season 2..... please! in season 3!!!!
or in manga! > does anyone know where can i read/find S.M manga???< domo domo!!!!!!!
Member
22028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

r_y_u_u_r_e_n wrote:

when there is season 3 . i like that shuurei will bnot be so workaholic..so there will be more romance


I so agree with you ryuuren
Member
360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / at home, spying o...
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
pls let them be ^^
Posted 4/10/08

callistia wrote:


r_y_u_u_r_e_n wrote:

when there is season 3 . i like that shuurei will bnot be so workaholic..so there will be more romance


I so agree with you ryuuren


I agree with Ryuuren too. It would be so nice if we can see more romance in season 3 (if there is one).
Member
301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Illinois
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
I really want her to end up with Ryuuki - I think he really needs her - but I wish they'd introduce more awesome girl characters to pair up the rest of the guys with. Seiran, Ensei, Kouyuu, and Shuuei all need to end up with awesome romance stories because I love them too!
Member
9315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the Dark Shadows.
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/12/08

Quennith wrote:

I really want her to end up with Ryuuki - I think he really needs her - but I wish they'd introduce more awesome girl characters to pair up the rest of the guys with. Seiran, Ensei, Kouyuu, and Shuuei all need to end up with awesome romance stories because I love them too!


totaly agree wif u ! i felt that there are lesser girls than boys..
Member
314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
no cuz i think ryuuren is more suitable
Member
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / in the proud coun...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
the ones who didn't say yes are spacing out!!or they love seiran,who is just uhhhhhhhhhh
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.