First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Music Room is here!
Member
691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
ok... but can i pass it up 2 u tmr?
Member
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
Xiaobear-sensei, here's my homework XD
We're Not Living In America
By: The Sounds

Your Probably very independent and opinionated, but put your focus into sports, like snowboarding, and are a very outgoing and entertaining indavidual! You Likely have many friends, probably more then you realize, and alot of people look up to you, because of your personality, or just because of your popularity, but either way...You Rock!!!!
------------------------
Pop

Your freindly, fairly intelligent and people enjoy to be around you.
--------------------------
Your passionate, and really love music! You don't mind making a fool of yourself and may sometimes keep to yourself. A song you'd like is Glamorous by Fergie.
----------------------------
You are World! You love trying out new things, and seeing new places. Your music taste, which is vaste in genres and languages explains youself entirely. You are a great person to talk to, and enjoying seeking out new opportunities!
-----------------------------
Guitar! You are laid back and very creative. Mellow but very passionate in what you play. You have great sound skills which help you to make the most amazing songs. When your feeling down, you pick up your guitar and start playing a lovely rythem that turns into a beautiful, which means you are very creative. To wrap it up, you love life and wouldn't change a thing. ROCK ON! \m/
--------------------------------
You are the original sliver iPod.You put a positive spin on the old basics and love your music.
--------------------------------
WHATEVER! Cool! You like all types of music! That's awesome 'cause you can enjoy yourself listening to all types of music!

Member
22412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡ In Lelouch's ar...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
My results:

First quiz: Your Probably very independent and opinionated, but put your focus into sports, like snowboarding, and are a very outgoing and entertaining indavidual! You Likely have many friends, probably more then you realize, and alot of people look up to you, because of your personality, or just because of your popularity, but either way...You Rock!!!!

Second quiz: Pop

Your freindly, fairly intelligent and people enjoy to be around you.


Third quiz: Your passionate, and really love music! You don't mind making a fool of yourself and may sometimes keep to yourself. A song you'd like is Glamorous by Fergie.

Fourth quiz: You are classical! You enjoy being with yourself, or just simply day-dreaming. You are semi-social, but prefer the breathing space. You like being in calming places, or just listening to music that will slow the quickened pace of your life.

Fifth quiz: Guitar! You are laid back and very creative. Mellow but very passionate in what you play. You have great sound skills which help you to make the most amazing songs. When your feeling down, you pick up your guitar and start playing a lovely rythem that turns into a beautiful, which means you are very creative. To wrap it up, you love life and wouldn't change a thing. ROCK ON! \m/

Sixth quiz: You are a green iPod mini.You like to hang with your friends but enjoy time with your music as well.

Seventh quiz: R&B! You should listen to R&B music because it totally reflects your personality!
Posted 4/12/08

akichanz wrote:

ok... but can i pass it up 2 u tmr?


sure...np ^^
Posted 4/12/08

Fire_Alice wrote:

My results:

First quiz: Your Probably very independent and opinionated, but put your focus into sports, like snowboarding, and are a very outgoing and entertaining indavidual! You Likely have many friends, probably more then you realize, and alot of people look up to you, because of your personality, or just because of your popularity, but either way...You Rock!!!!

Second quiz: Pop

Your freindly, fairly intelligent and people enjoy to be around you.


Third quiz: Your passionate, and really love music! You don't mind making a fool of yourself and may sometimes keep to yourself. A song you'd like is Glamorous by Fergie.

Fourth quiz: You are classical! You enjoy being with yourself, or just simply day-dreaming. You are semi-social, but prefer the breathing space. You like being in calming places, or just listening to music that will slow the quickened pace of your life.

Fifth quiz: Guitar! You are laid back and very creative. Mellow but very passionate in what you play. You have great sound skills which help you to make the most amazing songs. When your feeling down, you pick up your guitar and start playing a lovely rythem that turns into a beautiful, which means you are very creative. To wrap it up, you love life and wouldn't change a thing. ROCK ON! \m/

Sixth quiz: You are a green iPod mini.You like to hang with your friends but enjoy time with your music as well.

Seventh quiz: R&B! You should listen to R&B music because it totally reflects your personality!


thank you ^^ let me guess ur personality..^^

u r ez to get along, frenly, sporty in a way...prefers to b in groups den alone by urself. popular among frens ^^
am i close or not to ur true personality??
Posted 4/12/08

kazamafury wrote:

Xiaobear-sensei, here's my homework XD
We're Not Living In America
By: The Sounds

Your Probably very independent and opinionated, but put your focus into sports, like snowboarding, and are a very outgoing and entertaining indavidual! You Likely have many friends, probably more then you realize, and alot of people look up to you, because of your personality, or just because of your popularity, but either way...You Rock!!!!
------------------------
Pop

Your freindly, fairly intelligent and people enjoy to be around you.
--------------------------
Your passionate, and really love music! You don't mind making a fool of yourself and may sometimes keep to yourself. A song you'd like is Glamorous by Fergie.
----------------------------
You are World! You love trying out new things, and seeing new places. Your music taste, which is vaste in genres and languages explains youself entirely. You are a great person to talk to, and enjoying seeking out new opportunities!
-----------------------------
Guitar! You are laid back and very creative. Mellow but very passionate in what you play. You have great sound skills which help you to make the most amazing songs. When your feeling down, you pick up your guitar and start playing a lovely rythem that turns into a beautiful, which means you are very creative. To wrap it up, you love life and wouldn't change a thing. ROCK ON! \m/
--------------------------------
You are the original sliver iPod.You put a positive spin on the old basics and love your music.
--------------------------------
WHATEVER! Cool! You like all types of music! That's awesome 'cause you can enjoy yourself listening to all types of music!



thank you ^^... my guess of ur personality would be

u r sporty, cheerful most of the time, like to explore new things, dare to try out, anything-will-do type ^^..
am i close or not to ur true personality??
Member
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
You're right sensei! XD I'm that type. But when I see something I like I stick to it, like my computer LOL
Posted 4/12/08

kazamafury wrote:

You're right sensei! XD I'm that type. But when I see something I like I stick to it, like my computer LOL


hahas...sld haf put very stubborn at times too LOLs...no offence =p...yay!! im getting beta at personality guesses ^^

u may relax awhile b4 starting on the nxt piece of work...dere are songs on the 1st post...after u finish listening..pick one song of ur choice and type me a report..send to my inbox. the guildlines r at page 3...^^
Member
22412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡ In Lelouch's ar...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
Sugoi!! You're right sensei!!.That's my personality!! ^_______^
Member
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

xiaobear wrote:


kazamafury wrote:

You're right sensei! XD I'm that type. But when I see something I like I stick to it, like my computer LOL


hahas...sld haf put very stubborn at times too LOLs...no offence =p...yay!! im getting beta at personality guesses ^^

u may relax awhile b4 starting on the nxt piece of work...dere are songs on the 1st post...after u finish listening..pick one song of ur choice and type me a report..send to my inbox. the guildlines r at page 3...^^


Hai desu~ I'll work on it right away!
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/12/08

kazamafury wrote:

Hai desu~ I'll work on it right away!


take ur time...no hurries dere ^^

Edit : the report muz b at least 100 words ^^
Posted 4/12/08

Fire_Alice wrote:

Sugoi!! You're right sensei!!.That's my personality!! ^_______^


wow...im right? *jumps ard wildly* oops...*fix my glasses and attire*

okies...u may relax by listening to the songs in the 1st post...after that, choose any song of ur choice listed in the 1st post and type a report on it...the guidelines r on page 3. at least 100 words report. send it to my inbox after u haf finish ^^ u may take ur time to do it...no hurries here ^^
Member
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

xiaobear wrote:


kazamafury wrote:

Hai desu~ I'll work on it right away!


take ur time...no hurries dere ^^


I submitted it desu~ XD I like listening to music~ so no worries ^__^
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/12/08

kazamafury wrote:

I submitted it desu~ XD I like listening to music~ so no worries ^__^


o.0...so fast submit?~! at least 100 words worrr, the song muz b one of the listed in the 1st post too

Member
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

xiaobear wrote:


kazamafury wrote:

I submitted it desu~ XD I like listening to music~ so no worries ^__^


o.0...so fast submit?~! at least 100 words worrr, the song muz b one of the listed in the 1st post too



yeah, I chose colors of the wind desu~ and I counted xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.