First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Music Room is here!
Posted 4/12/08

kazamafury wrote:

yeah, I chose colors of the wind desu~ and I counted xD


hai!! i received it...and i send u ur grade ^^...gratz ^^
Member
1641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / ^_^
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
Sakura, just for you.

Member
184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sacramento
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

xiaobear wrote:


shizuma1207 wrote:

Homework

You are probably a very caring, optomistic and kind person that loves to have fun. You are also very energetic and a great friend and tend to be religious. You likely have strong views about politics and how people act towards and treat each other. You keep to a close nit group of friends rather then hang around with everyone that way you feel safer as you can tend to be very shy. You probably like the surfer/skater type guy and day dream alot. #1

Pop

Your freindly, fairly intelligent and people enjoy to be around you. #2


Your passionate, and really love music! You don't mind making a fool of yourself and may sometimes keep to yourself. A song you'd like is Glamorous by Fergie. #3

You are classical! You enjoy being with yourself, or just simply day-dreaming. You are semi-social, but prefer the breathing space. You like being in calming places, or just listening to music that will slow the quickened pace of your life. # 4

Guitar! You are laid back and very creative. Mellow but very passionate in what you play. You have great sound skills which help you to make the most amazing songs. When your feeling down, you pick up your guitar and start playing a lovely rythem that turns into a beautiful, which means you are very creative. To wrap it up, you love life and wouldn't change a thing. ROCK ON! \m/ #5

You are the original sliver iPod.You put a positive spin on the old basics and love your music. #6

R&B! You should listen to R&B music because it totally reflects your personality! #7


u r more of a outgoing person den who rather be alone..a cheery and veryy energetic person.

am i close or not to ur true personality??


yes that's just like me
Member
19634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / my house..
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
My homework sensei:

Your Probably very independent and opinionated, but put your focus into sports, like snowboarding, and are a very outgoing and entertaining individual! You Likely have many friends, probably more then you realize, and a lot of people look up to you, because of your personality, or just because of your popularity, but either way...You Rock!!!!

Pop-Your friendly, fairly intelligent and people enjoy to be around you.

Your passionate, and really love music! You don't mind making a fool of yourself and may sometimes keep to yourself. A song you'd like is Glamorous by Fergie.


You are classical! You enjoy being with yourself, or just simply day-dreaming. You are semi-social, but prefer the breathing space. You like being in calming places, or just listening to music that will slow the quickened pace of your life.


Guitar! You are laid back and very creative. Mellow but very passionate in what you play. You have great sound skills which help you to make the most amazing songs. When your feeling down, you pick up your guitar and start playing a lovely rythem that turns into a beautiful, which means you are very creative. To wrap it up, you love life and wouldn't change a thing. ROCK ON! \m/

You are the original sliver iPod.You put a positive spin on the old basics and love your music.

COUNTRY! You should listen to country music because it totally reflects your personality!



PS: i hate country music but i have no clue how that happened
Member
4558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hahahahaha..... W...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
Yo Xiaobear-Sensei Im Here For The Instruments........
Member
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

xiaobear wrote:


kazamafury wrote:

yeah, I chose colors of the wind desu~ and I counted xD


hai!! i received it...and i send u ur grade ^^...gratz ^^


thankies desu~ I got it XD thankie again for the grade 8D
Member
463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
hi everyone!!!
sorry if i'm not online for about a couple of days but i'm back now!!
Creator
5837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
"can i haf mint milk shake and sushi pls?? thx! send it to my music room"

i bought ur food ^-^
sry bear sensei but we got no mint nilkshake but you can choose one from the followin below




enjoy ^-^
Posted 4/13/08

Yasuke wrote:

Yo Xiaobear-Sensei Im Here For The Instruments........


sry i wasn't in the whole afternoon...heres the instruments ^^





Posted 4/13/08

angel423123223 wrote:

"can i haf mint milk shake and sushi pls?? thx! send it to my music room"

i bought ur food ^-^
sry bear sensei but we got no mint nilkshake but you can choose one from the followin below




enjoy ^-^


ermm...strawberry milkshake den !! thx ^^
Posted 4/13/08

cardcaptorgirl wrote:

My homework sensei:

Your Probably very independent and opinionated, but put your focus into sports, like snowboarding, and are a very outgoing and entertaining individual! You Likely have many friends, probably more then you realize, and a lot of people look up to you, because of your personality, or just because of your popularity, but either way...You Rock!!!!

Pop-Your friendly, fairly intelligent and people enjoy to be around you.

Your passionate, and really love music! You don't mind making a fool of yourself and may sometimes keep to yourself. A song you'd like is Glamorous by Fergie.


You are classical! You enjoy being with yourself, or just simply day-dreaming. You are semi-social, but prefer the breathing space. You like being in calming places, or just listening to music that will slow the quickened pace of your life.


Guitar! You are laid back and very creative. Mellow but very passionate in what you play. You have great sound skills which help you to make the most amazing songs. When your feeling down, you pick up your guitar and start playing a lovely rythem that turns into a beautiful, which means you are very creative. To wrap it up, you love life and wouldn't change a thing. ROCK ON! \m/

You are the original sliver iPod.You put a positive spin on the old basics and love your music.

COUNTRY! You should listen to country music because it totally reflects your personality!



PS: i hate country music but i have no clue how that happened


hahas...i'll start guessing ^^

u r some1 who is hyper and seldom feels sad...always put on a smile whenever u can.^^ likes to b in groups then to b alone....
am i close or not to ur true personality??
Member
4558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hahahahaha..... W...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

xiaobear wrote:


Yasuke wrote:

Yo Xiaobear-Sensei Im Here For The Instruments........


sry i wasn't in the whole afternoon...heres the instruments ^^







Ok..... I Take Them *Teleports* Okay Ill Heve em Here Tomorrow...... Oh Yes Get your 3 Best Students..... They Will Get The First Prototypes........
Posted 4/13/08

shizuma1207 wrote:

yes that's just like me


weee...hahas...okies...u may relax awhile by listening to the songs in the 1st post...after that...choose one from the list and type me a report...the guidelines r on page 3 of tis thread. i nid ur report by latest wed...
Posted 4/13/08

Yasuke wrote:

Ok..... I Take Them *Teleports* Okay Ill Heve em Here Tomorrow...... Oh Yes Get your 3 Best Students..... They Will Get The First Prototypes........


about the 3 students...u choose beta...^^....
Posted 4/16/08
!!ATTENTION!!

Firstly,
students who have finished their 2nd piece hmk pls proceed onto the next report. its the same as the 2nd piece but no guidelines and content muz be related. tis report will affect ur Understanding of Music grade, so pls type it seriously. the song for tis report can only be Troika OR Festival Fiddles. PLS ONLY CHOOSE ONE.

Next,
students who haven hand in ur 1st piece of hmk, pls do so ASAP and quickly proceed onto the 2nd piece. the same goes to the students who haven hand in the the report(2nd hmk). the report can be any song listed in the 1st post except Troika and Festival Fiddles.


Lastly,
attend the assembly tis friday.


Your Sincerely,
~xiaobear =D

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.