First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Need a video player which plays FLV files.
7169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
I need a video player which can play FLV files. Could someone recommend me one?

Btw i have check the thread index for similar threads and i cant find any. Please tell me if i have missed it.
Ghost
AHTL 
91564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/6/08
4974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
yeah.
7169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/6/08


is the latest windows media player is 11 right?
Ghost
AHTL 
91564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/6/08

soulzkeeper wrote:



is the latest windows media player is 11 right?


A quick search on google said so.
7169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

AHTL wrote:


soulzkeeper wrote:



is the latest windows media player is 11 right?


A quick search on google said so.


oh k k thanks i have that as it came with my vista. k thanks
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
get the k lite codec pack....
Posted 4/6/08
go to download.com then look for the top downloads there... you will see the lineup of FLV player
1324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
FLV player or Media Player Classic
Ghost
AHTL 
91564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/6/08
One little piggy went to the store, one little piggy went in the stove, one little piggy went on the table, one little piggy is dead.

<_<
7169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

AHTL wrote:

One little piggy went to the store, one little piggy went in the stove, one little piggy went on the table, one little piggy is dead.

<_<


lolz what was that for?
Ghost
AHTL 
91564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/6/08

soulzkeeper wrote:


AHTL wrote:

One little piggy went to the store, one little piggy went in the stove, one little piggy went on the table, one little piggy is dead.

<_<


lolz what was that for?


Check the poster above me :p
7169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

AHTL wrote:


soulzkeeper wrote:


AHTL wrote:

One little piggy went to the store, one little piggy went in the stove, one little piggy went on the table, one little piggy is dead.

<_<


lolz what was that for?


Check the poster above me :p


sorry i dont get it. mind explaning?
Ghost
AHTL 
91564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/6/08

soulzkeeper wrote:


AHTL wrote:


soulzkeeper wrote:


AHTL wrote:

One little piggy went to the store, one little piggy went in the stove, one little piggy went on the table, one little piggy is dead.

<_<


lolz what was that for?


Check the poster above me :p


sorry i dont get it. mind explaning?


Her name....
692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
juz pm me on my yahoo messenger.. conqueror.69_saedi_of_mmb22 .. i have multi format player and a video converter..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.