First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Matsu Jun in CALIFORNIA!
Member
4660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / MAT$U-LAND ;D
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
so yeah Matsu Jun is once again coming to the US. (:
this time to Los Angeles, CA for the premiere of his movie "The Hidden Fortress."
on Sunday, April 27, 2008 at the Eileen Norris Cinema Theatre – Frank Sinatra Hall
Jun will be at the USC: School of Cinematic Arts for a screening and a special
Q&A interview
with his director Shinji Higuchi, and special guest Anthony Daniels.

for more info: http://www-cntv.usc.edu/about/events/event_20080324.htm
& the official movie website: http://www.kakushi-toride.jp/

I wanna go. at least it's waaaay closer this time!
Member
184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
That's nice. I wonder if that movie will be shown here in Manila? Nino's Letters from Iwojima sure didn't last a week here and was only shown in one miserably expensive cinema (glad I was able to watch it still). Hmm... Though I'm not that crazy over this film, I really wish I could atleast watch more of their movies in our local cinemas. I pray one day he'll come here for the premiere of one of his movies!!! Yay~! That would be great! ^_________^
Member
19994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
That's soo cool!!!!
Member
26968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In the Stormy ski...
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
I reserved seats hehe, I am coming to see him, yeeey~!
Member
2494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

arronyan wrote:

I reserved seats hehe, I am coming to see him, yeeey~!


OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! how did you do that??? when did you find out he was coming?!?! omg... i'm so envious!! have fun!!! take lots of pictures!!! i'll actually be down for my senior trip to disneyland so hopefully i can catch a glimpse, if not... just knowing that i'm within 35 miles of him will have to do. OMG!!!!!!! this is amazing
Member
26968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In the Stormy ski...
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

elwoodluver00034 wrote:


arronyan wrote:

I reserved seats hehe, I am coming to see him, yeeey~!


OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! how did you do that??? when did you find out he was coming?!?! omg... i'm so envious!! have fun!!! take lots of pictures!!! i'll actually be down for my senior trip to disneyland so hopefully i can catch a glimpse, if not... just knowing that i'm within 35 miles of him will have to do. OMG!!!!!!! this is amazing


The CSU website has it. n.n If you go to the website, you can reserve your seat if you're going. <3 Doce told me he was coming a week ago, methinks. xD Omg, I have a senior trip to D-land too, lol. <3
I'm definitely taking pics, you can count on that. <3 Or vids hehe.
Member
2494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

arronyan wrote:


elwoodluver00034 wrote:


arronyan wrote:

I reserved seats hehe, I am coming to see him, yeeey~!


OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! how did you do that??? when did you find out he was coming?!?! omg... i'm so envious!! have fun!!! take lots of pictures!!! i'll actually be down for my senior trip to disneyland so hopefully i can catch a glimpse, if not... just knowing that i'm within 35 miles of him will have to do. OMG!!!!!!! this is amazing


The CSU website has it. n.n If you go to the website, you can reserve your seat if you're going. <3 Doce told me he was coming a week ago, methinks. xD Omg, I have a senior trip to D-land too, lol. <3
I'm definitely taking pics, you can count on that. <3 Or vids hehe.


that's absolutely amazing!!! you are SOOOO lucky you get to go. i would totally want to reserve a seat if i didn't have my trip... well... me and my best friend who are both in love with him (at least we like to say we are ) are just going to pray that we see him at disneyland on saturday. you never know!! haha... and DEFINITELY take a LOT of pictures and videos, as many as possible!!! and see if you can get a pic with you and him!! maybe an autograph!!! oh i hope you have soooo much fun!!! but you have to be sure to report back and tell every detail!!!!!! haha!!
Member
26968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In the Stormy ski...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

elwoodluver00034 wrote:
that's absolutely amazing!!! you are SOOOO lucky you get to go. i would totally want to reserve a seat if i didn't have my trip... well... me and my best friend who are both in love with him (at least we like to say we are ) are just going to pray that we see him at disneyland on saturday. you never know!! haha... and DEFINITELY take a LOT of pictures and videos, as many as possible!!! and see if you can get a pic with you and him!! maybe an autograph!!! oh i hope you have soooo much fun!!! but you have to be sure to report back and tell every detail!!!!!! haha!! :)

xD Lol, I won't be able to get an autograph or a pic with him cause it's not allowed. X] But I wish!!! Cause I AM in love with him, lolololol. <33
Who knows? Maybe he would go to D-land. ;D <333
Yuss, I will certainly report back! xD
Have fun in Disneyland, then! n.n
Member
2494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

arronyan wrote:


elwoodluver00034 wrote:
that's absolutely amazing!!! you are SOOOO lucky you get to go. i would totally want to reserve a seat if i didn't have my trip... well... me and my best friend who are both in love with him (at least we like to say we are ) are just going to pray that we see him at disneyland on saturday. you never know!! haha... and DEFINITELY take a LOT of pictures and videos, as many as possible!!! and see if you can get a pic with you and him!! maybe an autograph!!! oh i hope you have soooo much fun!!! but you have to be sure to report back and tell every detail!!!!!! haha!! :)

xD Lol, I won't be able to get an autograph or a pic with him cause it's not allowed. X] But I wish!!! Cause I AM in love with him, lolololol. <33
Who knows? Maybe he would go to D-land. ;D <333
Yuss, I will certainly report back! xD
Have fun in Disneyland, then! n.n


awww.. well that sucks... but i'll try and have as much fun as possible and you do too!! hopefully you can ask a question or SOMETHING!! and i can't wait for all the details!!! and if anything happens on my end (meaning the impossible becomes possible: i see him and meet him (kinda)) at disneyland i will be sure and give EVERY detail too!!!
Member
26968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In the Stormy ski...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

elwoodluver00034 wrote:


arronyan wrote:


elwoodluver00034 wrote:
that's absolutely amazing!!! you are SOOOO lucky you get to go. i would totally want to reserve a seat if i didn't have my trip... well... me and my best friend who are both in love with him (at least we like to say we are ) are just going to pray that we see him at disneyland on saturday. you never know!! haha... and DEFINITELY take a LOT of pictures and videos, as many as possible!!! and see if you can get a pic with you and him!! maybe an autograph!!! oh i hope you have soooo much fun!!! but you have to be sure to report back and tell every detail!!!!!! haha!! :)

xD Lol, I won't be able to get an autograph or a pic with him cause it's not allowed. X] But I wish!!! Cause I AM in love with him, lolololol. <33
Who knows? Maybe he would go to D-land. ;D <333
Yuss, I will certainly report back! xD
Have fun in Disneyland, then! n.n


awww.. well that sucks... but i'll try and have as much fun as possible and you do too!! hopefully you can ask a question or SOMETHING!! and i can't wait for all the details!!! and if anything happens on my end (meaning the impossible becomes possible: i see him and meet him (kinda)) at disneyland i will be sure and give EVERY detail too!!! :)


Thankies!! n3n I will enjoy it to the fullest! ;D *brushes up on my Japanese language* xDDD

Okay, that'd be awesome! :3
Member
2494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

arronyan wrote:


elwoodluver00034 wrote:


arronyan wrote:


elwoodluver00034 wrote:
that's absolutely amazing!!! you are SOOOO lucky you get to go. i would totally want to reserve a seat if i didn't have my trip... well... me and my best friend who are both in love with him (at least we like to say we are ) are just going to pray that we see him at disneyland on saturday. you never know!! haha... and DEFINITELY take a LOT of pictures and videos, as many as possible!!! and see if you can get a pic with you and him!! maybe an autograph!!! oh i hope you have soooo much fun!!! but you have to be sure to report back and tell every detail!!!!!! haha!! :)

xD Lol, I won't be able to get an autograph or a pic with him cause it's not allowed. X] But I wish!!! Cause I AM in love with him, lolololol. <33
Who knows? Maybe he would go to D-land. ;D <333
Yuss, I will certainly report back! xD
Have fun in Disneyland, then! n.n


awww.. well that sucks... but i'll try and have as much fun as possible and you do too!! hopefully you can ask a question or SOMETHING!! and i can't wait for all the details!!! and if anything happens on my end (meaning the impossible becomes possible: i see him and meet him (kinda)) at disneyland i will be sure and give EVERY detail too!!! :)


Thankies!! n3n I will enjoy it to the fullest! ;D *brushes up on my Japanese language* xDDD

Okay, that'd be awesome! :3


hahaa. okay then! sounds like a plan!! oh i'm so excited!!!!
Member
26968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In the Stormy ski...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
Me too!!! >w< *jumps up and down*
Member
4660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / MAT$U-LAND ;D
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

arronyan wrote:

I reserved seats hehe, I am coming to see him, yeeey~!


it says you need an RSVP code, what does that mean ?
Member
26968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In the Stormy ski...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

m_lea wrote:


arronyan wrote:

I reserved seats hehe, I am coming to see him, yeeey~!


it says you need an RSVP code, what does that mean ?

O: I have no idea. That was never there before.
Member
4660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / MAT$U-LAND ;D
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
hmmm... oh welll. but i still plan to go see him either way! LMAO. i'll be some crazy fangirl trying to get in yelling JUN'S name in the background! hahahahah (:
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.