First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply WHO DO YOU THINK IS BETTER..AMU OR UTAU??
Member
350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Slovenská republika
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
Amu because Utau is so perverted, she is always clinging into her own brother
Member
274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

angel47 wrote:


Luvshojo wrote:

Amu-chan all the way because who would fall for her brother [if any one fells pained by my opinnion of utau plz tell me]


I agree, I mean, what kind of normal person fall in love with her own bother??? Weird ¬¬


i agree with you my brother is annoying and a brat
i more hate him than love him
Creator
9024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~ Wonderland~
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

darkangel59 wrote:


angel47 wrote:


Luvshojo wrote:

Amu-chan all the way because who would fall for her brother [if any one fells pained by my opinnion of utau plz tell me]


I agree, I mean, what kind of normal person fall in love with her own bother??? Weird ¬¬


i agree with you my brother is annoying and a brat
i more hate him than love him


Haha, don't you think u r a lil tough with ur bro?

But the ppl that hav bros[Like me =P] maybe understand better why the brother-complex is totally weird! And wrong
But, despites of that, I love Uti-chan
Member
274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08

angel47 wrote:


darkangel59 wrote:


angel47 wrote:


Luvshojo wrote:

Amu-chan all the way because who would fall for her brother [if any one fells pained by my opinnion of utau plz tell me]


I agree, I mean, what kind of normal person fall in love with her own bother??? Weird ¬¬


i agree with you my brother is annoying and a brat
i more hate him than love him


Haha, don't you think u r a lil tough with ur bro?

But the ppl that hav bros[Like me =P] maybe understand better why the brother-complex is totally weird! And wrong
But, despites of that, I love Uti-chan


it's not that i hate hate him it's just that sometimes he is really annoying that it
but sometimes he is really nice
Creator
9024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~ Wonderland~
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

darkangel59 wrote:


angel47 wrote:


darkangel59 wrote:


angel47 wrote:


Luvshojo wrote:

Amu-chan all the way because who would fall for her brother [if any one fells pained by my opinnion of utau plz tell me]


I agree, I mean, what kind of normal person fall in love with her own bother??? Weird ¬¬


i agree with you my brother is annoying and a brat
i more hate him than love him


Haha, don't you think u r a lil tough with ur bro?

But the ppl that hav bros[Like me =P] maybe understand better why the brother-complex is totally weird! And wrong
But, despites of that, I love Uti-chan


it's not that i hate hate him it's just that sometimes he is really annoying that it
but sometimes he is really nice


Haha, I know what u mean, my bro is really annoyin' too, but I think is bros' job to bother us, the sisters.
Member
274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

angel47 wrote:


darkangel59 wrote:


angel47 wrote:


darkangel59 wrote:


angel47 wrote:


Luvshojo wrote:

Amu-chan all the way because who would fall for her brother [if any one fells pained by my opinnion of utau plz tell me]


I agree, I mean, what kind of normal person fall in love with her own bother??? Weird ¬¬


i agree with you my brother is annoying and a brat
i more hate him than love him


Haha, don't you think u r a lil tough with ur bro?

But the ppl that hav bros[Like me =P] maybe understand better why the brother-complex is totally weird! And wrong
But, despites of that, I love Uti-chan


it's not that i hate hate him it's just that sometimes he is really annoying that it
but sometimes he is really nice


Haha, I know what u mean, my bro is really annoyin' too, but I think is bros' job to bother us, the sisters.

yeah mybe you right

Member
992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Cali babyeee(:
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
mm..i like amu cuz shes headstrong n brave n innocent, but i like utau cause shes sassy and cool, and shes GORGUS!!!


soo.... i dunno, tie???
Member
2823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under a shiney ro...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
amu
Member
1262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / sun
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
amu amu amu...
Member
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
amu ~~~~~~
Member
4438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
amu ofcourse! she dresses better than utau....
and amu...steal ikuto away from utau already! lol
Member
1415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
amu of couurse...!!!!
24044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
ok..... im not sure! DX i lyk them both! ^_^
Member
3146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In heaven wit xxc...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
amu of course no dout about it ~nya ........but utau is kinda cool
Member
12430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / :D Dead
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
Amu is funny and all spammage pwnage But seriously i like UTAU better
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.