First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Code Geas R2 Episode 1
Moderator
22540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / All Hail Britania...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08 , edited 5/19/08
SUBBED EPISODE 1:

http://www.imeem.com/mimko/video/AdlKpCcw/code_geass_r2_episode_1_animation_video/

Requires DIVX:

http://stagevu.com/video/nuwhehxugjvh

Well as all of you should know Code Geas is Pre-licensed so im sure you won't see it here on crunchy roll so heres a link to the raw.

Hmm and i wonder how the story ended at the end of S1. Lelouch somehow had amnesia... Suzaku got promoted up to being able to see the Emperor. So many things i want answered. And if you seen the ending do you think those pictures have any hint that might happen? Only C.C Lelouch and Suzaku were put around chains.
Member
2021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chimamire Shinku;...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Better not read this if you havent watched the first episode yet. Just a little thoughts here and there.
Moderator
22540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / All Hail Britania...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

blitzstriek wrote:

Better not read this if you havent watched the first episode yet. Just a little thoughts here and there.


Yes it is all a mystery to what happend between S1 and S2. I want to know what happend =/ Hopefully they show us.
Member
552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Yap, there are a lot of mysteries in it. Wonder how lelouch and suzaku survive from the last episode. I mean lelouch was shot and seen by suzaku, this means his identity as Zero is already exposed. ^.^
Member
441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / North Jersey
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Oh ya, on the OP, it showed Lelouch's father (emperor, w/e dude) with a geass on his right eye. wonder what it is=_=
Moderator
69464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / London
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

bleacherichigo wrote:

Oh ya, on the OP, it showed Lelouch's father (emperor, w/e dude) with a geass on his right eye. wonder what it is=_=


most likely the same power as lelouch, and the person who order the murder attack on his mother.
still wondering what happening to at the end of first season
what happened to nunally
who is this new dude calling lelouch brother
Moderator
22540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / All Hail Britania...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

despk wrote:


bleacherichigo wrote:

Oh ya, on the OP, it showed Lelouch's father (emperor, w/e dude) with a geass on his right eye. wonder what it is=_=


most likely the same power as lelouch, and the person who order the murder attack on his mother.
still wondering what happening to at the end of first season
what happened to nunally
who is this new dude calling lelouch brother


Isn't V.V i think her name is on Britannia's side? At the end credits it shows her with Lelouch's father.
Member
21206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in my freezing room
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

darksilopher wrote:


despk wrote:


bleacherichigo wrote:

Oh ya, on the OP, it showed Lelouch's father (emperor, w/e dude) with a geass on his right eye. wonder what it is=_=


most likely the same power as lelouch, and the person who order the murder attack on his mother.
still wondering what happening to at the end of first season
what happened to nunally
who is this new dude calling lelouch brother


Isn't V.V i think her name is on Britannia's side? At the end credits it shows her with Lelouch's father.


LELOUCH'S BRO.. his name is ROLLO LAMPROUGE!!!

Moderator
69464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / London
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
yes we know he's rollo but in the previous season he never had a brother
why would he suddenly have a brother come back to him all kind and friendly
Member
29073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Langford
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Hopefully they fill in all the missing details between S1 and S2 in upcoming episodes. I have to admit I am curious about the whole Nunally issue. (Also, is it just me or does Suzaku seem more.... er.... corrupted? in that short glimpse of him we get near the end.)
Moderator
22540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / All Hail Britania...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

crimson_blades wrote:

Hopefully they fill in all the missing details between S1 and S2 in upcoming episodes. I have to admit I am curious about the whole Nunally issue. (Also, is it just me or does Suzaku seem more.... er.... corrupted? in that short glimpse of him we get near the end.)


He seems cooler to me =P <Suzaku Fan>
Moderator
69464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / London
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
ok i saw the subs
my guess is that lelouch lost his memories somehow
suzaku might have geass as well now and that emperor of britiannia has it as well definitely due to the op.
Rollo might be a fake brother though to mislead him thinking he had a brother but he actually has nunally who got captured and is still captured
Member
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / some place
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

despk wrote:

ok i saw the subs
my guess is that lelouch lost his memories somehow
suzaku might have geass as well now and that emperor of britiannia has it as well definitely due to the op.
Rollo might be a fake brother though to mislead him thinking he had a brother but he actually has nunally who got captured and is still captured


who subbed it?
Member
49 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

despk wrote:

ok i saw the subs
my guess is that lelouch lost his memories somehow
suzaku might have geass as well now and that emperor of britiannia has it as well definitely due to the op.
Rollo might be a fake brother though to mislead him thinking he had a brother but he actually has nunally who got captured and is still captured


yea who subbed it
Member
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / some place
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
found out who subbed it here is the link.
http://www.ggkthx.org/

The Rebellion continues
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.