First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
CORNY!...
1003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Nine and Quarters...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

bRyAntgUrL24 wrote:


greenislove wrote:

Here's one:

Do you know that I am a scientist? Because you are my LAB.


hahahaha... that was really COOOOOOOOOOOORRRRNNNNNNNYYYYYYY!!!!... hahahaha


I know. Well that's the thread all about.
3377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

greenislove wrote:


bRyAntgUrL24 wrote:


greenislove wrote:

Here's one:

Do you know that I am a scientist? Because you are my LAB.


hahahaha... that was really COOOOOOOOOOOORRRRNNNNNNNYYYYYYY!!!!... hahahaha


I know. Well that's the thread all about.


yah,... hahahaha... ^_^
Posted 4/6/08
was your father a thief as he stole the stars from the sky nd put them in youre eyes

are you not tired as youve been running threw my mind all day
3377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

helena91 wrote:

was your father a thief as he stole the stars from the sky nd put them in youre eyes

are you not tired as youve been running threw my mind all day


hahaha... that's nice.. ^_^... i think it would really be sweet if someone will say that to me... but i think i'll laugh first!!!,,, hahaha
Posted 4/6/08

bRyAntgUrL24 wrote:


helena91 wrote:

was your father a thief as he stole the stars from the sky nd put them in youre eyes

are you not tired as youve been running threw my mind all day


hahaha... that's nice.. ^_^... i think it would really be sweet if someone will say that to me... but i think i'll laugh first!!!,,, hahaha


yup sum moe ive been told are :
Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes

Excuse me, do you have your phone number? I seem to have lost mine.

Your lips look so lonely. Would they like to meet mine?

i have to many to remember




3377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

helena91 wrote:


bRyAntgUrL24 wrote:


helena91 wrote:

was your father a thief as he stole the stars from the sky nd put them in youre eyes

are you not tired as youve been running threw my mind all day


hahaha... that's nice.. ^_^... i think it would really be sweet if someone will say that to me... but i think i'll laugh first!!!,,, hahaha


yup sum moe ive been told are :
Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes

Excuse me, do you have your phone number? I seem to have lost mine.

Your lips look so lonely. Would they like to meet mine?

i have to many to remember




LOL!!! hahahaha... We can be FRIENDS!!! ^_^
Posted 4/6/08
I forgot my number can I have yours?

Baby you must be tired
Why?
You've been running through my mind

LOL
Posted 4/6/08
these are pickup lines
Posted 4/6/08
Is your dad a terrorist? ... because your the the BOMB .


3377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

quynhie wrote:

Is your dad a terrorist? ... because your the the BOMB .




How bout this: is your dad the maker of the atomic bomb? Why? Because you make me explode!!!... hahahaha... >>>I made some twists!!!... hehehe... ^_^
5194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
I dropped my number. May I have yours?
14372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

helena91 wrote:


bRyAntgUrL24 wrote:


helena91 wrote:

was your father a thief as he stole the stars from the sky nd put them in youre eyes

are you not tired as youve been running threw my mind all day


hahaha... that's nice.. ^_^... i think it would really be sweet if someone will say that to me... but i think i'll laugh first!!!,,, hahaha


yup sum moe ive been told are :
Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes

Excuse me, do you have your phone number? I seem to have lost mine.

Your lips look so lonely. Would they like to meet mine?

i have to many to remember






wah,... hihihih,......
152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Did you just smile or did someone just turn the lights on

I like this one best
So you a girl huh?
Posted 4/6/08
if i can rearrange the alphabet, put U and I together!
3377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

Shinjy wrote:

if i can rearrange the alphabet, put U and I together!


that's pretty nice... i like it... ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.