First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Mod Application
Posted 4/6/08
Hello everyone =D
this group may be getting pretty big,
with lots of people requesting, etc.
so if you want to help this group out
please sign up here.
please include the following..
1. Your Name / Username
2. An example of how you can make avatars.
3. what programs you use.
Posted 4/6/08
1. Name/UserName: Victoria (Vi-chan) xxSkyBlueAnimeLoverxx
2. this is 3 of my avatars that i made



3. i use photoscape
Member
39285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / (For Smaticals: T...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
1. Your Name / Username: Suzuki Rin/alucard454
2. Here are some avies I made


3. what programs you use.
Paint.net
Member
17910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Earth.
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
1. Your Name / Username:
Teresa or Mikan-chan

2. An example of how you can make avatars:



3. What Programs You Use:
Paint Shop Pro 9, and Animation Shop 3 xD
Moderator
21455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Los Noches =]
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
1. Justine/ Lunardance
2. An example of how you can make avatars.






[I make membership cards in the group Mochi delight]

3. what programs you use.
I use lunapic..
paint shop hehe
Posted 4/6/08
Wow, your all in!

even so, we are still looking for more mods.
Member
7441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your bed. S...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
-delete-
Posted 4/6/08
Antonio Pasqualetti / tonyp19

sorry i make video and now wait approval

Move maker
Posted 4/6/08

Hana_Yori_Dango278 wrote:

Hey um, I dont really make avatars, but I can make you guys a ad video to help this group~!


that would be great! thanks!
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
1. Your Name / Username: RinSakura (CALL ME RIN BOW ~ ~ XD)
2. An example of how you can make avatars.


3. what programs you use.
PHOTOSHOP ~ PAINTSHOP ^^
Posted 4/6/08

Hana_Yori_Dango278 wrote:


AnimeLover09 wrote:


Hana_Yori_Dango278 wrote:

Hey um, I dont really make avatars, but I can make you guys a ad video to help this group~!


that would be great! thanks!


kks..um, could i posibbly get some good examples of this groups avatars?


do you mean some of the ones we make..or just pictures?
Posted 4/6/08

RinSakura wrote:

1. Your Name / Username: RinSakura (CALL ME RIN BOW ~ ~ XD)
2. An example of how you can make avatars.


3. what programs you use.
PHOTOSHOP ~ PAINTSHOP ^^


ahah, you used rinbow! i'm so happy!
your a mod! =D
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

AnimeLover09 wrote:


RinSakura wrote:

1. Your Name / Username: RinSakura (CALL ME RIN BOW ~ ~ XD)
2. An example of how you can make avatars.


3. what programs you use.
PHOTOSHOP ~ PAINTSHOP ^^


ahah, you used rinbow! i'm so happy!
your a mod! =D


WAI XD ~ You called me Rinbow ~ ~ Its cute ~
Posted 4/6/08

Hana_Yori_Dango278 wrote:


AnimeLover09 wrote:


Hana_Yori_Dango278 wrote:


AnimeLover09 wrote:


Hana_Yori_Dango278 wrote:

Hey um, I dont really make avatars, but I can make you guys a ad video to help this group~!


that would be great! thanks!


kks..um, could i posibbly get some good examples of this groups avatars?


do you mean some of the ones we make..or just pictures?


ones you make XD


you can save some ones we made on the
avatar request forum
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.