First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply April 2008 - News and Updates
Creator
66185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 4/6/08 , edited 4/6/08
Changes

- Manga is removed
- You can no longer donate (month badges don't exist anymore)
- The 2 Gonzo shows 'Tower of Druaga' and 'Blassreiter' premier and members can donate!

Make any donation to download a high quality version to play on your computer and keep! You get to decide whatever amount you wish to help support the awesome creators, GONZO, and Crunchyroll in bringing you new stuff!

As a bonus for those who donate $2 or more, you will be able to download .H264 encoded versions for the PSP and iPod.

All donators will also get the official badge of Gerd from the series. Everyone who donates $5 or more gets the special animated badge!

The first 10 to donate $25 or more will receive a special BLASSREITER poster!!


- Terms of Service added: http://www.crunchyroll.com/tos

Major Glitches

- Some users find their accounts as if they've been deleted. This turns on and off randomly.
Posted 4/11/08
**Changes**
There are some new section in the Forum.



**New Feature**

You might notice the thing that said My page below your avatar.





90652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Irvine, CA
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
Wait, I'm confused about the New Page. Is it possible to delete pages? Can we put any html style in the new page? I have a lot of questions
Posted 4/11/08

neow_neow wrote:

Wait, I'm confused about the New Page. Is it possible to delete pages? Can we put any html style in the new page? I have a lot of questions


Yes you can delete your pages...think of it as Personal Page (Post whatever you want) Got more question, post it here.

Need help? Have a question? Ask here~
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-19534/Need-help-Have-a-question-Ask-here.html

^It's create for people who have questions about the updates.
Member
3644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Always in my DREA...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
*Some Bugs*

I've been trying to upload some videos but i couldn't!!! This is what it says everytime I tried uploading one the videos...."onIOError:
.avi (is your file being used right now?)"!!! And NO, the file isn't being used!!! Every video that I tried upload has been like this!!! So, hope someone could fix it soon!!!
Member
3644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Always in my DREA...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08
Update

The GB entries now has a countdown-like the number of letter you type each time. If you dont understand what I mean...well basically it meant that everytime you type a letter or hit the spacebar, the number under the GB box decreases. Usually, it only says "Note: 240/250[NOT sure how many exactly last time] character". Plus, whenever u type den the letters dissapear the note at the bottome of the box will say this "you have 0 character left".
Posted 4/13/08

craaazy_comicz wrote:

Update

The GB entries now has a countdown-like the number of letter you type each time. If you dont understand what I mean...well basically it meant that everytime you type a letter or hit the spacebar, the number under the GB box decreases. Usually, it only says "Note: 240/250[NOT sure how many exactly last time] character". Plus, whenever u type den the letters dissapear the note at the bottome of the box will say this "you have 0 character left".


Add to your post.

The same thing also apply to the video comment.
90652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Irvine, CA
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

craaazy_comicz wrote:

*Some Bugs*

I've been trying to upload some videos but i couldn't!!! This is what it says everytime I tried uploading one the videos...."onIOError:
.avi (is your file being used right now?)"!!! And NO, the file isn't being used!!! Every video that I tried upload has been like this!!! So, hope someone could fix it soon!!!


Well, I tried uploading videos up this morning and it happened to me as well. I think it mostly depends on what program you use. Like, there's Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, etc. If you are using Firefox, this can happen sometimes. But when I started using Internet Explorer, it works perfectly. So, try using other internet programs.
Member
3644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Always in my DREA...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

neow_neow wrote:


craaazy_comicz wrote:

*Some Bugs*

I've been trying to upload some videos but i couldn't!!! This is what it says everytime I tried uploading one the videos...."onIOError:
.avi (is your file being used right now?)"!!! And NO, the file isn't being used!!! Every video that I tried upload has been like this!!! So, hope someone could fix it soon!!!


Well, I tried uploading videos up this morning and it happened to me as well. I think it mostly depends on what program you use. Like, there's Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, etc. If you are using Firefox, this can happen sometimes. But when I started using Internet Explorer, it works perfectly. So, try using other internet programs.


I AM using Internet Explorer!!!
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/18/08
**New Feature**

We have a closed section for groups. Check it out.





**New Feature** 04/18/08

We can invite our buddy to join CR but using the orange invite feature



Member
3644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Always in my DREA...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
New Feature

Under the "Home" section, there is a new folder called "Items". Not sure what it does, but hope somebody will add up to this!!
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/18/08
**Changes**

We are now grouping anime, music, drama, and game into one section called Videos
Member
7465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UT
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/18/08
*change*
the orange bar on the top just now have eight buttons or sections

woah it returned to the old one......
Posted 4/19/08
**New Feature**

We now have the group tags which is the same as the video tag
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.