First  Prev  172  173  174  175  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  Next  Last
Who would be your future anime husband/wife?
17683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Moon
Offline
Posted 12/4/10

sisicat wrote:

Uchiha Itachi



i would go gay for him , lol

95 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / germany
Offline
Posted 12/4/10
PEIN ^^
59 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / US
Offline
Posted 12/4/10
1.konan(naruto)
2.ten-ten(naruto)
3.rukia(bleach)
13506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / CT
Offline
Posted 12/4/10 , edited 12/4/10
Anime Guys
1)Kazehaya-(kimi ni todoke)
2)Lelouch-(code geass)
3)Usui-(kaichou wa maid-sama)
4)Edward-(fullmetal alchemist)

Video game Guys
1)Cloud-(Final Fantasy 8)
2)Tidus-(Final Fantasy X)
4502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/10
1. Edward Elric
2. Chrno
3. Oz
309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Inside your computer
Offline
Posted 12/4/10
Lisianthus

she will and will always be my waifu

1299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/4/10 , edited 12/4/10
The fist 3 that come to mind would be:

1. Asagi Igawa (Taimanin Asagi)
2.Sheena Fujibayashi (Tales of Awesomeness)
3.Sadako (Ringu)
76886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in your head
Offline
Posted 12/4/10 , edited 12/4/10

BasouKazuma wrote:

My future wife will be REAL


you are strange, man!

I'd probably go for Nico Robin (One Piece)
2311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / you will never know
Offline
Posted 12/5/10

razi3l-0 wrote:


sisicat wrote:

Uchiha Itachi



i would go gay for him , lol



exactly
10043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Downstairs
Offline
Posted 12/5/10
Elliot from pandora hearts
Lavi from D.Gray-man
Germany from Hetalia?
10043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Downstairs
Offline
Posted 12/5/10

Inoyasha5 wrote:

Anime Guys
1)Kazehaya-(kimi ni todoke)
2)Lelouch-(code geass)
3)Usui-(kaichou wa maid-sama)
4)Edward-(fullmetal alchemist)

Video game Guys
1)Cloud-(Final Fantasy 8)
2)Tidus-(Final Fantasy X)


Awesome choices!

Cloud is from FF7 (VII) btw
11051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Jersey!!
Offline
Posted 12/5/10 , edited 12/5/10
well,if its for a wife.......
Tohru Honda(Fruits Basket)!!

Honest,Cute,and she Cooks


1803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/5/10
inuyasha .. .with curse necklace i could tell him sit down anytime when he annoys me xD ichigo/Bleach
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/5/10
hmm well it'd totally have to be either Renji (Bleach) or Axel (Kingdom Hearts) i hve a thing for guys with longs red hair
13506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / CT
Offline
Posted 12/5/10

hime-sama- wrote:


Inoyasha5 wrote:

Anime Guys
1)Kazehaya-(kimi ni todoke)
2)Lelouch-(code geass)
3)Usui-(kaichou wa maid-sama)
4)Edward-(fullmetal alchemist)

Video game Guys
1)Cloud-(Final Fantasy 8)
2)Tidus-(Final Fantasy X)


Awesome choices!

Cloud is from FF7 (VII) btw


Thank you
and aww popcorn i thought i had it wrong lol thank you for correcting me
First  Prev  172  173  174  175  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.