First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
skipping episodes
2181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/12/08
I normally skip episode like character introduction and flashbacks.
7197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ikebukuro!
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/12/08
i only skip episodes in naruto. flashbacks , fillers etc..
544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / VA
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/12/08
u got to watch all the ep lol or u did not watch the anime.
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/12/08
if the ep looks boring, ill definitely skip.

oh, ive skipped a lot of detective conan eps.
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/12/08
i do if the anime is too long and wont just get to the point...
7588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Anime occupied pa...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/12/08
I usually do this if the anime is a long one.
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/12/08

tanpeishi wrote:


Eudd wrote:

Yeah, mainly skip and fast forward Animes such as Naruto, Bleach, and Hitman Reborn...


why hitman reborn?


Failure in protagonist mentality development. It needs a lot to learn from TTGL.
6242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/12/08
the only animes ive skipped eps of is bleach and naruto .. cause i mean come on.. half of naruto was just random shit, and bount? why bother..
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/12/08
umm/cough/ ......umm yeah I do.
Well I can't watch EVERY episode of an over 100 episode long anime.And if I miss out on something I usually don't get confused.
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/12/08

cydoken wrote:

the only animes ive skipped eps of is bleach and naruto .. cause i mean come on.. half of naruto was just random shit, and bount? why bother..


I know.I've just started watching Bleach, but since the plot is not to deep I feel safe skipping a few episodes.
6242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/12/08

Artemis-sensei wrote:


cydoken wrote:

the only animes ive skipped eps of is bleach and naruto .. cause i mean come on.. half of naruto was just random shit, and bount? why bother..


I know.I've just started watching Bleach, but since the plot is not to deep I feel safe skipping a few episodes.


trust me, one u get to the bount eps, just skip like 30 eps =/
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/12/08
I don't usually skip but fast forward I guess...I do skip epis when there are some which I watched at the TV if I still remember it thats when I skip
2345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/12/08
I skipped Eyeshield 21 fillers but only cause I've already seen them. You have to be extra carefull with Eyeshield 21 cause sometimes the normal eps are disguised as fillers too...freaky.
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/12/08
i'll skip fillers but some fillers are pretty good
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/12/08

cydoken wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


cydoken wrote:

the only animes ive skipped eps of is bleach and naruto .. cause i mean come on.. half of naruto was just random shit, and bount? why bother..


I know.I've just started watching Bleach, but since the plot is not to deep I feel safe skipping a few episodes.


trust me, one u get to the bount eps, just skip like 30 eps =/


I believe you.
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.