First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What would your parents do if they found out you are a gay?
Posted 4/6/08
if i was theyd b like w t f
33884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
People, it doesn't matter if you're not, it's IF you were and they found out.
I dunno...I'm not sure how they stand on gays/lesbians/bis.
798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / UK
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
i'm not sure but i'll go ask my mom and get back to you
Posted 4/6/08

drunk_ghost wrote:

are you gay ?
no offence if your not. just curious


nope

4512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / SMILY♥LAND
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
They would kick me out, but I doubt I'm gay.
Posted 4/6/08
They would disown me....
but I'm not gay.....
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
you got owned shinjy, sorry to agree with the enemy...

what kind of straight guy makes a topic about him being gay and his parent finding out.
Posted 4/6/08

Chance16 wrote:

you got owned shinjy, sorry to agree with the enemy...

what kind of straight guy makes a topic about him being gay and his parent finding out.


my sis made it as a joke

16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

Shinjy wrote:

my sis made it as a joke



lols, it gives the wrong impression mate. haha bad one for the ladies...so friend to friend, are you seriously gay? i mean you can tell me anything...
Posted 4/6/08

Chance16 wrote:

lols, it gives the wrong impression mate. haha bad one for the ladies...so friend to friend, are you seriously gay? i mean you can tell me anything...


honestly im straight otherwise i wud of chatted u up!
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

Shinjy wrote:

honestly im straight otherwise i wud of chatted u up!


lmao, Gee..thanks. haha i'm not saying you're gay, at least no one will know because of your avi.

2544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Shhhh secret! :P
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Haha I like how everyone's throwing in BTW, I'M NOT GAY lol...
Hmmmm, I don't think they would care. Maybe a little taken back at first, but my moms and pops are pretty liberal.

P.S OMG BTW I'M NOT GAY ;P
878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
I'm gay... and my parent dont really care...
jk..
Posted 4/6/08

Chance16 wrote:

lmao, Gee..thanks. haha i'm not saying you're gay, at least no one will know because of your avi.



ppl will think im a lessie!

17094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
lol everyone thinks your coming out ^_^

anyways, people listen... she is asking what if you were gay... she not asking if you are so don't get defensive.

I am bisexual and if they found out... i'd be dead... no joke... my dad would beat me and my mam would disown me ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.