First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
What do you think is the worst anime of these choices ever?
Posted 4/6/08

CounterClockwise wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:


Eudd wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:
whatever... i dont hate neither love One Piece -- kk??


So don't fucking put it in the fucking choices, doesn't matter what your fucking friend thinks. If your friend requested you to make this shit hole thread, then let him/her do it on her own.


Ok, anyway....... i dont really care..... KK?? its not like this is something that is so important, it's going to go into a newspaper!!




lol i totally agree ^^
Posted 4/6/08


There's no point in arguing with a loser like her. Everything she says is hypocritical. What a fucking retard.
34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
How great is this.
Posted 4/6/08

ShenOkito wrote:


Eudd wrote:



There's no point in arguing with a loser like her. Everything she says is hypocritical. What a fucking retard.


Um.....hate to correct, but I didn't really see much that was hypocritical.....=P


First says OP is bad, then say OP is good? =.= you did not see it?
34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
New contestent.
Posted 4/6/08
I dont like anime's related to bobobobobobobob!............................
Posted 4/6/08

ShenOkito wrote:


Eudd wrote:



There's no point in arguing with a loser like her. Everything she says is hypocritical. What a fucking retard.


Um.....hate to correct, but I didn't really see much that was hypocritical.....=P


nothing that i have said is hypocritical!!! here's an easy way to sum up what i said:

1. Internet IS a serious business

2. I DID NOT say that one piece is BAD or GOOD... i just said it was neither

3. My FRIENDS were the ones that told me to put one piece on ehr

4. In MY opinion, One Piece is Ok!! (so out of 100 points, I would give it a 69%

REMEMBER: THIS IS MY OPINION!!!

BESIDES, EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINIONS, JUST BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE DISLIKE ONE PIECE, DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU KILL THEM!!
1712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / JE Wonderland!~
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
One piece sucks... the animation, OMG. it sucks to the nth level... nwei I love to hate HAREM animes.
Posted 4/6/08

ShenOkito wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:


ShenOkito wrote:


Eudd wrote:



There's no point in arguing with a loser like her. Everything she says is hypocritical. What a fucking retard.


Um.....hate to correct, but I didn't really see much that was hypocritical.....=P


nothing that i have said is hypocritical!!! here's an easy way to sum up what i said:

1. Internet IS a serious business

2. I DID NOT say that one piece is BAD or GOOD... i just said it was neither

3. My FRIENDS were the ones that told me to put one piece on ehr

4. In MY opinion, One Piece is Ok!! (so out of 100 points, I would give it a 69%

REMEMBER: THIS IS MY OPINION!!!

BESIDES, EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINIONS, JUST BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE DISLIKE ONE PIECE, DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU KILL THEM!!



You just asked for some flaming....I would not suggest trying to argue with Eudd, and I never said anything against you....so there's no point in arguing with me.


lol im not fighting with anyone... I'm just pointing out my own ideas... its not a crime to write your own opinion.
Posted 4/6/08

ShenOkito wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:

lol im not fighting with anyone... I'm just pointing out my own ideas... its not a crime to write your own opinion.


The caps lock suggests otherwise...


What do you mean? Oh, you mean that I don't use capitalization.... You're right about that.
11691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Bobobo.
its pretty funny, but there's no sense in the series.
5920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / In Kanto
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
hey, why is Sailor Moon there? it's a good anime and it happens to be my first and favorite anime ever.
1933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your ports kil...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
wow from what I've seen here One piece fans seem worse then narutards (btw. tried reading the manga and didn't like it)

Also popular doesn't necessarily mean good you just need to look at all these big brother and x-factor series and copys of them to see that
34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

Arthus6789 wrote:

I dont like anime's related to bobobobobobobob!............................


How is it related to Bobobo?
20008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The internet.
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Wtf? Why put One Piece there? One Piece rocks.
Posted 4/6/08

wolflee wrote:


Arthus6789 wrote:

I dont like anime's related to bobobobobobobob!............................


How is it related to Bobobo?


As long as it doesnt have a character with long "Nose Hair" if possible......xD...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.