First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Profile Badges ~ Mods Only~
Posted 4/6/08
Hello mods!
thank you for helping out with this group.
here you can request a
profile badge!
this is one i made for myself:


Options :
you can either make your own..
since your all so good at making pictures

or i can make one for you
if you want me to make one please add :

1. Picture
2. Username
3. status
4. name
5. programs.
Posted 4/6/08


User: KakashiXAyano
Status: Mod
Name: Ayano / Aya
Programs: photoshop

make it for me x3
Moderator
21455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Los Noches =]
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
1.
2. Username: Lunardance
3. status: Mod
4. name : Justine/ Yuna-chan
5. programs: Lunapic, Paintshop

can you make it for me please
Posted 4/6/08

KakashiXAyano wrote:



User: KakashiXAyano
Status: Mod
Name: Ayano / Aya
Programs: photoshop

make it for me x3


Posted 4/6/08

lunardance wrote:

1.
2. Username: Lunardance
3. status: Mod
4. name : Justine/ Yuna-chan
5. programs: Lunapic, Paintshop

can you make it for me please


Posted 4/6/08

AnimeLover09 wrote:


KakashiXAyano wrote:



User: KakashiXAyano
Status: Mod
Name: Ayano / Aya
Programs: photoshop

make it for me x3




waii kawaii >:3 *hugs*
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

2. Username: RinSakura
3. status: MOD ! ^^
4. name : Rinbow or Rin
5. programs: Photoshop and Paintshop~


YEY ~ ~MIKU ^^ XD~
Member
39285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / (For Smaticals: T...
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
1.
2. Username: Lol. the picture already has my name on it XD
3. status: Moddie XD
4. name: Suzuki Rin? XD
5. programs. Paint.net XD
Posted 4/7/08
1.
2. Username-xxSkyBlueAnimeLoverxx
3. status-Mod
4. name-Victoria
5. programs- Photoscape
Moderator
21455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Los Noches =]
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

AnimeLover09 wrote:


lunardance wrote:

1.
2. Username: Lunardance
3. status: Mod
4. name : Justine/ Yuna-chan
5. programs: Lunapic, Paintshop

can you make it for me please




thanks XD
Posted 4/7/08

xxSkyBlueAnimeLoverxx wrote:

1.
2. Username-xxSkyBlueAnimeLoverxx
3. status-Mod
4. name-Victoria
5. programs- Photoscape


Posted 4/7/08

alucard454 wrote:

1.
2. Username: Lol. the picture already has my name on it XD
3. status: Moddie XD
4. name: Suzuki Rin? XD
5. programs. Paint.net XD


Posted 4/7/08

RinSakura wrote:


2. Username: RinSakura
3. status: MOD ! ^^
4. name : Rinbow or Rin
5. programs: Photoshop and Paintshop~


YEY ~ ~MIKU ^^ XD~


20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

AnimeLover09 wrote:


RinSakura wrote:


2. Username: RinSakura
3. status: MOD ! ^^
4. name : Rinbow or Rin
5. programs: Photoshop and Paintshop~


YEY ~ ~MIKU ^^ XD~




WAII ARIGATOU
Posted 4/11/08
2. username: Farfa-Chan
3. status: MOD
4. name : Farfa
5. programs: Photoscape and Paint
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.