WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
Created by DonkeyQuestions
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Is Crunchyroll Still Good After Loads Of Anime Gets Licensed?
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

Yes.

Note: For people who said that CR sucks because they removed Naruto and Bleach, they are Bleacfags and Narutards.


tHeY FuCKing GOt rId oF nARutO aND BleACh.


U sPrkin th1s wAi 2?


oF CoURsE. dUDe


u MAB bout NaRut0 Be1Ng REmov3d?


YeAh iT WAs LiKE mY fAV sHOw iN tHe wHOle WORld.


n0 fr1k3n wai. m1n3 too.

m1 fAv chARACTER is NARut-0 cAus3 his demon f0x pwns.
whAt 1s urs?


OmG SAsuK3 1s Th3 BeSTesT N1nJa 1N Th3 WH0L3 3nTir3 W0rLd


0h n0 u d1dnt
SAsukGai?
1s n0t b3St n1njA
h1s clAN ch3AtZ
124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Pinas
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
But i guess its ok...besides...shinji would be in a lot of trouble if he didn't took the licensed anime out.....we would undertand if we know how much pressure cruchyroll is ...right??
Posted 4/6/08
Yeah. I've made plenty of friends here ^_^ which is most important.
And since CR is the only place where I get new anime updates, I'm still going to stick to it for a while

96822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Hell no!

Oh wait the forum is still good.. I changed my mind XD..
385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
i hate to say this but at the rate crunchyroll is going it will break. i realize its hard to keep this website up with good watchable animes, but still at this rate they are gonna have to shut down anime websites everywhere are going down,having a hard time to control licensed stuff.
7832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / private
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
stay pls sit down that good pet,,,^^,
Posted 4/6/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:

m1 fAv chARACTER is NARut-0 cAus3 his demon f0x pwns.
whAt 1s urs?


OmG SAsuK3 1s Th3 BeSTesT N1nJa 1N Th3 WH0L3 3nTir3 W0rLd


0h n0 u d1dnt
SAsukGai?
1s n0t b3St n1njA
h1s clAN ch3AtZ



NaRUt0 ch34tz bECAuS3 oF HiS F0X
1574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Land of the Durian
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
i hate it... i think eyeshield will be licensed soon...hahaha
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:

m1 fAv chARACTER is NARut-0 cAus3 his demon f0x pwns.
whAt 1s urs?


OmG SAsuK3 1s Th3 BeSTesT N1nJa 1N Th3 WH0L3 3nTir3 W0rLd


0h n0 u d1dnt
SAsukGai?
1s n0t b3St n1njA
h1s clAN ch3AtZ



NaRUt0 ch34tz bECAuS3 oF HiS F0X


BS
nurt0 wes f0rcd 2 hAv3 teh f0x!
SAUZK3 cheAtz!
13713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
duhh of course
Posted 4/6/08
I liked naruto it was ok but i can still find that on every other site and bleach i didn't like it that much but i still think its kind of good as long they upload new anime and we can still have buddy thing it fine.
Posted 4/6/08
lol the last vote i highly doubt people would still be here to vote for it xD bet hundreds of people stopped even typing the website xD i voted for 3rd option kinda sux but still watch
Posted 4/6/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:

m1 fAv chARACTER is NARut-0 cAus3 his demon f0x pwns.
whAt 1s urs?


OmG SAsuK3 1s Th3 BeSTesT N1nJa 1N Th3 WH0L3 3nTir3 W0rLd


0h n0 u d1dnt
SAsukGai?
1s n0t b3St n1njA
h1s clAN ch3AtZ



NaRUt0 ch34tz bECAuS3 oF HiS F0X


BS
nurt0 wes f0rcd 2 hAv3 teh f0x!
SAUZK3 cheAtz!


awjgkwdoasjfng4sioaei FUCK nO!!! BiTCh OH NO YOU DIDN'T!! S4SuK3 iS tH3 b3St
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Yes it is still good to me,because i don't watch naruto or naruto shipuuden or bleach.I am here mainly for the classics though
96 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Jo
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
eh its alright
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.