Created by DonkeyQuestions
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Is Crunchyroll Still Good After Loads Of Anime Gets Licensed?
3462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / SoCal
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Its still good
1783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

SimplyBill wrote:

Yes.

Note: For people who said that CR sucks because they removed Naruto and Bleach, they are Bleacfags and Narutards.


Even if he's words are a little harsh and uncouth, he has a point. Yeah, Naruto while not the best show, we could lay off of the fans alittle. It's not like they come knocking at our door everyday asking if we have heard about the miracle of Naruto.
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

blablabla9876
awjgkwdoasjfng4sioaei FUCK nO!!! BiTCh OH NO YOU DIDN'T!! S4SuK3 iS tH3 b3St


SAsk3 1s a g1rI
h3 cAnt w1n
h1z ey'3Z ch3at3d 1n h1s f1ght AGA1nst Nurt0
juuoku 
78918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 地球、米国
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

scorpio15 wrote:


juuoku wrote:

if you say anything other than ans 1 or 2 quit your self.


wth are u talking about if we couldn't pick them then what's the purspose of putting them there.... so just sit there quietly and let ppl express themeselves with no pressure.. jeez and yeah sucks that htey did licence a lot of the good stuff however I used to use and still do use another site for that kind of anime and we all can. However what's neat about CR is that it can let you interface more with other ppl who watch anime personally it's one of the best I've seen. I don't blame shinji or CR for what happened anyone who understands how the world of business and entertainment works would know why it happened. Don't complain ppl ur are just been winey little girls, CR still does have other anime's that may not be well know but are still good and in some cases it's the only one that has them.



you have the right to pick anyone, don't misunderstand[plus people usually pick first read second so i doubt i'd influence the vote at all], but if you are picking the others then the likeliness is your going to stay here and bitch to everyone else who is tired of hearing it. the rest of us a po'ed we can't watch all anime on CR but going to veoh/other's to watched the licensed stuff is so simple; just go somewhere else for 30 min and watch the ep. I'll correct myself: if you are going to bitch then leave, if you are polite and are not going to bitch then stay and chat; you also have my thanks for not bitching.. and for the later parts i agree with you. i like many others don't want to here the bitching anymore and since this is a pole area it'll draw more people in so posting that message will really only save me trouble of bitching in the naruto forums.

i don't actually care what happens to anime licensed or not if its not here i'll look else where like i do and did, thats how i found CR.
juuoku 
78918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 地球、米国
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

Yes.

Note: For people who said that CR sucks because they removed Naruto and Bleach, they are Bleacfags and Narutards.


tHeY FuCKing GOt rId oF nARutO aND BleACh.


they should have along time ago its been licensed for ages. its still on veoh. stop bitching
juuoku 
78918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 地球、米国
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
to say the obvious truth i don't think this event, where they license alot of anime will ever happen. CR has alot now thats unlicensed. ask your self why that is and think about it. Ever noticed how only the main stream popular anime gets licensed? theres an obvious reason for it so CR will always have anime to watch here.
Posted 4/6/08

juuoku wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

Yes.

Note: For people who said that CR sucks because they removed Naruto and Bleach, they are Bleacfags and Narutards.


tHeY FuCKing GOt rId oF nARutO aND BleACh.


they should have along time ago its been licensed for ages. its still on veoh. stop bitching


yO BiTcH U wAnT 2 FiGhT aBoUT tHiS?
juuoku 
78918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 地球、米国
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

SimplyBill wrote:


juuoku wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

Yes.

Note: For people who said that CR sucks because they removed Naruto and Bleach, they are Bleacfags and Narutards.


tHeY FuCKing GOt rId oF nARutO aND BleACh.


they should have along time ago its been licensed for ages. its still on veoh. stop bitching


You do know the fact that blablabla is a Naruto hater, right? You've been fooled by blablabla!


defenatly didn't know that srry man you got me; i've gone onto auto-yell at people who make posts like that + i saw someone who wrote like that and was bitching. but i'll admit my mistake wow i feel stupid.
831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / philippines,angel...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
it's still good cuz naruto and bleach sux like hell!!
juuoku 
78918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 地球、米国
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


juuoku wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

Yes.

Note: For people who said that CR sucks because they removed Naruto and Bleach, they are Bleacfags and Narutards.


tHeY FuCKing GOt rId oF nARutO aND BleACh.


they should have along time ago its been licensed for ages. its still on veoh. stop bitching


yO BiTcH U wAnT 2 FiGhT aBoUT tHiS?


sure i'm up for a good argument any time.
572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / San Luis, Az
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
its not bad cause u still have other anime and besides u get to chat and know other people and disscuss anime matters!!!!!
215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
yea..naruto and bleach sucks :P

watch reborn instead:D
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

juuoku wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


juuoku wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

Yes.

Note: For people who said that CR sucks because they removed Naruto and Bleach, they are Bleacfags and Narutards.


tHeY FuCKing GOt rId oF nARutO aND BleACh.


they should have along time ago its been licensed for ages. its still on veoh. stop bitching


yO BiTcH U wAnT 2 FiGhT aBoUT tHiS?


sure i'm up for a good argument any time.


Alright! Internet Fight!

Ready! Go!
2746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
i still love crunchyroll eventhough they removed bleach and naruto here. In fact I visit this site everyday and watch new series of anime like the new one, bus gamer it's pretty cool
Posted 4/6/08

juuoku wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


juuoku wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

tHeY FuCKing GOt rId oF nARutO aND BleACh.


they should have along time ago its been licensed for ages. its still on veoh. stop bitching


yO BiTcH U wAnT 2 FiGhT aBoUT tHiS?


sure i'm up for a good argument any time.


Fight Over


juuoku wrote:

defenatly didn't know that srry man you got me; i've gone onto auto-yell at people who make posts like that + i saw someone who wrote like that and was bitching. but i'll admit my mistake wow i feel stupid.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.