First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Your unforgettable love/romance anime
287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
suzuka, kanon, and clannad
Posted 4/8/08
Chrono Crusade

Fruits Basket

kamikaze kaitou jeane

2060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
School Days


That anime is too hilarious. x]
1281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

fyefyefye wrote:

I would say ( i love my younger sister ) because it was traumatizing and very perveted. the artist of that movie is disgusting. he does not deserve to produce anymore of such anime. hope he dies =|


you say this, and yet you watched the whole thing. thats hypocratic
1610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / anywhere your min...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

z19921003 wrote:

School Days


That anime is too hilarious. x]


that anime is really messed up towards the end
2060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

tuybw wrote:


fyefyefye wrote:

I would say ( i love my younger sister ) because it was traumatizing and very perveted. the artist of that movie is disgusting. he does not deserve to produce anymore of such anime. hope he dies =|


you say this, and yet you watched the whole thing. thats hypocratic



Lol! Seriously if you think its so messed up and perverted why did you watch it?

Ehhh curiousity? or was it so good that it kept you watching it til the end? x]

7832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / private
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
Clannad
5678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / nyc
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
Lot of good ones mentioned. I like to add: Hanbu No Tsuki Ga Noboru Sora(Looking up at the half moon)

It's nothing mind blowing but it is a sweet romantic story of two patients in a hospital; one terminally ill.
31671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
i know many people dont like the anime but its one of my fav's, blood plus. but the ending had me crying for days. then theirs eureka 7 which was like my first anime~i luved it, i cant wait till the movie comes out!~!
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
Sola
ZnT
9024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tabi tabi
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
school days and inchigo 100%(manga version)
324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Nonya
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
Seto no Hanayome... quirky, and the funniest romance anime I've ever seen. Period. *goes to watch it again for a quick laugh*
3084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / My room..?
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

fyefyefye wrote:

I would say ( i love my younger sister ) because it was traumatizing and very perveted. the artist of that movie is disgusting. he does not deserve to produce anymore of such anime. hope he dies =|


You think the NAME would stop you from watching it. You could've stopped anytime. And it is never right to wish for death upon another person. =/

I have two.

First would be Itazura na Kiss. The creator really goes in depth in the manga and the protagonists show that love can still stay strong after many years and overcome any obstacles. =)

And I also think I love my younger sister is one I won't forget. I think it is actually a beautiful romance despite the fact they are trapped from progessing further in their romance due to being siblings. It seems that they really truly love each other and are trying their best to fight past the obstacle of blood relations.

=)
2159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
ROMANCE????
OMG!


i will never forget the ROMANCE between MIAKA and TAMAHOME in FUSHIGI YUUGI [Curious Play]

^___^
daisuki!
Posted 4/8/08
SHUFFLE!, Suzuka, and Ichigo 100%.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.