First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Major Turn-ons &+ Turn-offs of Opposite Sex
2780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/6/08 , edited 4/6/08
So0o0o0o . . .

what do you find most attractive in a guy // girl ??
what do you find the least attractive ??
4533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Cloud 9'~
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
I'm attracted to those Handsome guys that wears glasses.
Same with their awesome hair. ><
233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / VA, USA
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Most attractive for girls: besides the obvious things like boobs and butt? i'd have to say eyes.
Least attractive for girls: Attitude. Just... relax, you know what i mean?
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
I'm attracted to girls with lots and LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of money.
Turnoffs are mustaches, and extra man-bits.



-.-
2780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

memphit wrote:

I'm attracted to girls with lots and LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of money.
Turnoffs are mustaches, and extra man-bits.



-.-


lol that cracked me up :]
8432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Overzealous feminism is a major turn off.
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Ons: Big noses

Offs: Small noses/ears
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

mich24 wrote:


memphit wrote:

I'm attracted to girls with lots and LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of money.
Turnoffs are mustaches, and extra man-bits.



-.-


lol that cracked me up :]


Speaking of which, you wouldn't happen to be the daughter of a multi-millionaire would you?
15270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / in a parallel uni...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
I think the thing that turns a person on is their physical appearance and what turns them off is their negative ppersonality
2780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

memphit wrote:


mich24 wrote:


memphit wrote:

I'm attracted to girls with lots and LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of money.
Turnoffs are mustaches, and extra man-bits.



-.-


lol that cracked me up :]


Speaking of which, you wouldn't happen to be the daughter of a multi-millionaire would you?


lol funny guy, but no, sorry to disappoint you =/

1571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / just behind you
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
turn on - smells good
turn off -not hygienic
20268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
ons: that one thing she does where she puts her BEEP on my BEEP and BEEPs the BEEP out of the BEEP so the BEEP and pancakes BEEP together to BEEP the BEEP with the BEEP. Then BEEPing the icecream and chocolate mix BEEP on BEEP and BEEP the chicken.

offs: not ^
5006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sheffield
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
On: oriental, eyes, smile
Off: bitchyness


Jawk
Posted 4/6/08
on: eyes
off. hairy.. and.. [email protected][email protected]
233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / VA, USA
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

jawk wrote:

On: oriental, eyes, smile
Off: bitchyness


Jawk


true true... soo true.. hahah
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.