do you know people with ANDROGYNOUS beauty?
16777535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / F / home
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
i dunno if this has a thread already but i just wanna know people with ANDROGYNOUS beauty..
when you say androgynous beauty, it usually means, you can't easily determine that person's gender because of their appearances.. having androgynous traits means having some aspects from the opposite sex (check out wikipedia for more info)..there's no exception in having this trait.. a male can have it or vice versa..

for example:

that's Hirofumi Araki..(basically a male)


how 'bout you?
do you know anybody having an androgynous beauty?

my apologies if there's already a thread..
2799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
creepy
Posted 4/7/08
Has anybodyelse noticed the amount of cr points he has??
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
WOW,how did she achieve that amount of cr point??
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

blablabla9876 wrote:

Has anybodyelse noticed the amount of cr points he has??


Jealous much?
Posted 4/7/08

n_n303 wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

Has anybodyelse noticed the amount of cr points he has??


?]: 16777314
Forum Posts: 15
Guestbook Posts: 10
Video Comments: 14
Photo Comments: 2
Videos Uploaded: 0
Photos Uploaded: 4




o.O
how is that possible???


hacking probably...
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
points don't mean anything to me...

anyway speaking of androgyny lotsa emos strive to look neither chick nor dude...
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / floating....away....
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

n_n303 wrote:



CR Points [?]: 16777314
Forum Posts: 15
Guestbook Posts: 10
Video Comments: 14
Photo Comments: 2
Videos Uploaded: 0
Photos Uploaded: 4




o.O
how is that possible???


gasp! since when has he or she (whatever) been a member here? *wait il check it out myslf
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


n_n303 wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

Has anybodyelse noticed the amount of cr points he has??


?]: 16777314
Forum Posts: 15
Guestbook Posts: 10
Video Comments: 14
Photo Comments: 2
Videos Uploaded: 0
Photos Uploaded: 4




o.O
how is that possible???


hacking probably...


Her age says 22, her profile says 15, and shes got the mind of a 6 year old. What a schitzo. I reported her for having more points than jesus.
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
BUT his CR points is 16 million..plus... LOL
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
all this fussing over points... it's not zenny or gold people...

*watches the thread*

oh well... chaos keeps me amused...

edit below: you know... Since its you... (badass vigilante bear) I actually thought you'd be the first to notice her points... I'm shocked... Lol
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

n_n303 wrote:

^
shush you, its funny how this thread has turned into a discussion about her c.roll points


memphit wrote:


Her age says 22, her profile says 15, and shes got the mind of a 6 year old. What a schitzo. I reported her for having more points than jesus.


LOL! did you really? XD


Well it was more like " UNGODLY AMOUNT OF POINTS", but in reflection, more points than jesus wouldve probably had a higher hilarity factor.
107174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
Girly guys and boyish girls
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-17672/Girly-guys-and-boyish-girl.html
16777535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / F / home
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
hey people~!

too harsh for hacking..heheh..
i dunno y i have that cr points..
AND im still shocked 'bout that..

crunchyroll gives me chills with that..

HOW DID I GOT THAT MUCH?!
im just a newbie here..

(am i out of topic or what? )
You must be logged in to post.