First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Introduce YOURSELF!!!
Moderator
2016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / philippines...
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
Minna-san e,

I made this forum so we can get to know each other more!
So Ill start..

Hajimemashite! and Hello!
Im fallen0613 and my real name is Niya.
Im 18 years old turning 19 this coming May.
I can speak Japanese and Ive been a anime lover since Im young.
Im the Assistant principal, Japanese, Music, Math Teacher here.
Dozo Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!

So Just make your own!

YOROSHIKU MINNA-SAN!

Member
12897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
hihi minna-san yoroushiku ! =] i luv this grp as it is special .. =]
i am lifesuc real name hahaz... can c from my profile .. =]
i am 14 this year .. argh streamin year .. haiz stress .... birthdae is on feb 4 =]
i can speak english chinese a little bit of japanese bt nt veri gd T__T
i am a anime luver when i am around 12 .. coz is like when i am young i juz watch those power puff gurls which is like lame
i am a student in this sch ! hope to make more frenz in this school !!! =]
Moderator
2016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / philippines...
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

lifesuc wrote:

hihi minna-san yoroushiku ! =] i luv this grp as it is special .. =]
i am lifesuc real name hahaz... can c from my profile .. =]
i am 14 this year .. argh streamin year .. haiz stress .... birthdae is on feb 4 =]
i can speak english chinese a little bit of japanese bt nt veri gd T__T
i am a anime luver when i am around 12 .. coz is like when i am young i juz watch those power puff gurls which is like lame
i am a student in this sch ! hope to make more frenz in this school !!! =]


yoroshiku da lifesuc-san!
Member
1458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
Domo...
My username is mandypchan but my real name is angel...
Actually im using my sister account...she dont use her account anymore so took it..
Im the History and Music teacher...
Yoroshiku ne....*bow*
Member
725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
Hi I'm Rev23 real name is Jesse.
I'm 17 turn 18 this July.
I can speak English, Spanish, some French and Japanese.
I've loved anime since as far back as i can remember.
I hope to have fun and make friends. ^^
I am a science and math teacher.
Member
12897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

fallen0613 wrote:


lifesuc wrote:

hihi minna-san yoroushiku ! =] i luv this grp as it is special .. =]
i am lifesuc real name hahaz... can c from my profile .. =]
i am 14 this year .. argh streamin year .. haiz stress .... birthdae is on feb 4 =]
i can speak english chinese a little bit of japanese bt nt veri gd T__T
i am a anime luver when i am around 12 .. coz is like when i am young i juz watch those power puff gurls which is like lame
i am a student in this sch ! hope to make more frenz in this school !!! =]


yoroshiku da lifesuc-san!


yoroshiku fallen0613 ! =]
Member
1458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
Domo lifesuc and Rev23...
Welcome to the CR Private High School
Im mandypchan....
Hajimemashite and yoroshiku ne~
Member
3077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in cunnie's heart..
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
Hi I'm xpeacex. My real name is moni~ my Japanese name is Hasumi Kumiko
I'm 19yrs old. - turn 20 this September..
I can speak English and a little bit Mandarin
I've loved Taiwandrama, Kdrama and Jdrama.
i'm a student~ nice to know you all... have a nice day in CR Private School~
Member
4707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
eow.... am nadeobakaire.. <~ weird name?? gomen
my real name is marian but please call me yanyan~?? eheh am not used to be called with my real name...my clasm8s always call me yanyan so~
im 14 going to 15 this september..
i luv anime since then and since now^~^ my friends and my aniki always tell me that am weird
i can speak a bit chinese and japanese..
my eyes always get me into trouble.. so please bear with it??
mmmm im childish~ so please take care of me??~ yoroshiku^~^
Member
1458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

nadeobakaire wrote:

eow.... am nadeobakaire.. <~ weird name?? gomen
my real name is marian but please call me yanyan~?? eheh am not used to be called with my real name...my clasm8s always call me yanyan so~
im 14 going to 15 this september..
i luv anime since then and since now^~^ my friends and my aniki always tell me that am weird
i can speak a bit chinese and japanese..
my eyes always get me into trouble.. so please bear with it??
mmmm im childish~ so please take care of me??~ yoroshiku^~^


Ok.. yanyan~
Hajimemashite...*bow*


Member
4707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/7/08 , edited 4/23/08

mandypchan wrote:

Ok.. yanyan~
Hajimemashite...*bow*




arigatou gosaimasu^~^
Member
2019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / San Diego,& tijua...
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
Hi!
I'm nako [damian]
I just love anime xD
I think the first one I ever saw was Dragon ball and now I like a lot of them
I speak english spanish and italian xD
My favorite anime now is naruto : ]
...

nak0
Member
4480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Candy Mountain
Offline
Posted 4/7/08 , edited 4/23/08
Hello everyone!!
I'm Shabee. That's my real name as well.[ pronounced shah-bee]
I have been an anime and manga fanatic for quite some time and I love romantic anime as well as serious bloody animes.
I am 17 years old and will turn 18 next February.
I speak English, Urdu, Hindi, and a little bit of French.
I can't speak Japanese that well but I can understand the basics.
I am the Head Drama/Art Teacher & Co Math Teacher as well as a Doctor @ the Clinic and the Head of Shoujo Dorm.
Yoroshiku!
Member
1425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Doha
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
Hello everyone...
I'm GunBladerRX, But my real name is Fred...
I'm 15 years old but turning 16 this June 5...
I started watching anime when I was 12 years old...
I speak English and Tagalog...
I like animes with action and a little romance on it...
I'm a New student here. So, I like to meet other people and make friends here
I'll try my best here at CR Private Academy
Member
1458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

GunBladerRX wrote:

Hello everyone...
I'm GunBladerRX, But my real name is Fred...
I'm 15 years old but turning 16 this June 5...
I started watching anime when I was 12 years old...
I speak English and Tagalog...
I like animes with action and a little romance on it...
I'm a New student here. So, I like to meet other people and make friends here
I'll try my best here at CR Private Academy


Domo GunBladerRX...
Im mandy sensei...
The sensei for music and history class...
Welcome to the school...^^

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.