First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply New Characters (corda 2)
Member
503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
OMG,...there's really going to be a season 2... can't wait
special Member
2097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Iloilo City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
if there's a season 2 of the anime, why is it that they're taking it so long to make. Are they not concerned of the people who are really watching out for it?
Member
7284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / just around the c...
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
what????? finally there's season 2 ^^, can't wait ^^
Member
1637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Lucena,Quezon,Phi...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
I can't wait for season 2
Posted 7/11/08
There is NO official info from Koei, Ruby Party, or Kure Yuki-sensei about a second season. On a positive note, Kaji and Kira have already made their appearances in the later chapters of the manga so if you guys want to see more of them, you can read the manga. The manga is a little different than the anime and also from the game.


Hopefully there will be a second season but I still don't know whether it will follow the plot line from the manga or the game.
Creator
18998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

lys46 wrote:

I think Kaji Aoi is freakin' hot!


I know....*screams* Omg he's sooo darn Hot... Imma going crazy...
Member
3039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
kaji is so handsome XD
Moderator
11000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 大好きの美少年共に―
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
Picture from Manga of the Corda 2 Character:

Kira in Chapter 47


Kaji in Chapter 47



Creator
18998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

freya wrote:

Picture from Manga of the Corda 2 Character:

Kira in Chapter 47


Kaji in Chapter 47






Ahhh I love yu Kaji..... *mwah*
Member
3050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 7/12/08 , edited 7/12/08
There 2 new characters appear in the new chapter in the manga near or after the 4th selection ~Aoi looks really cool though ^^
Creator
18998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

ami8 wrote:

There 2 new characters appear in the new chapter in the manga near or after the 4th selection ~Aoi looks really cool though ^^


Yea After the 4th selection...Hehe

Member
3050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

Miyurox wrote:


ami8 wrote:

There 2 new characters appear in the new chapter in the manga near or after the 4th selection ~Aoi looks really cool though ^^


Yea After the 4th selection...Hehe



NICE SUAVE PIC OF AOI U HAVE!!~

Moderator
8365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
Thanksss for the info ne.. ^^
Member
434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
i think there is a season 2.. there is a petition goin on for a season 2.. you can visit this site http://www.gopetition.com/online/15140.html... sign the petition so that the company would make a season 2 for it..

Creator
18998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

ami8 wrote:


Miyurox wrote:


ami8 wrote:

There 2 new characters appear in the new chapter in the manga near or after the 4th selection ~Aoi looks really cool though ^^


Yea After the 4th selection...Hehe



NICE SUAVE PIC OF AOI U HAVE!!~




Hehe yea...Aoi is hott...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.