First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Your Own Records >_
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
hmmm,was an editor and graphics ed for my school magazine.
read the LOTR in a few hours(6 i think) including appendix
eats ice cream by the tub
ate 2 crates of guavas in one go.
no exercise
AND I'M STILL THIN!!!!!
14767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ★
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
In Academics:

~I've been the overall Top 1 (for our year level) in our school..
~Best student in our class..
~Overall Best in Science, English, Math, and Social Studies... for our year level in our school...
~I can do any type of dance..
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
i managed to learn how to drive in only 2 days.
17154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
weeeeeeeeee.... in a championship game in school i scored 45 points 10-3point-shots haha.. we win it m.v.p.
then in c-s 20 straight kills no death haha w/ my friends only
in defense of the ancients 17000 gold in 50 minutes using nevermore double divine haha
17154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

sheilapotz019 wrote:

In Academics:

~I've been the overall Top 1 (for our year level) in our school..
~Best student in our class..
~Overall Best in Science, English, Math, and Social Studies... for our year level in our school...
~I can do any type of dance..


weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..academics woooohoooo!
14767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ★
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

tokwama2008 wrote:


sheilapotz019 wrote:

In Academics:

~I've been the overall Top 1 (for our year level) in our school..
~Best student in our class..
~Overall Best in Science, English, Math, and Social Studies... for our year level in our school...
~I can do any type of dance..


weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..academics woooohoooo! :D


lol.. =3 what do you mean by that? xD

19822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
I did Math for 5 hrs.

I was so proud of myself. LOL
Posted 6/2/08

AHTL wrote:

My amount of jokes > All

Sadly, only 1/5 of the jokes are worth a laugh :|


Yeah same! my friends still laugh though. not because of the jokes but because of me being wacky
Posted 6/2/08
I painted a mansion in 3 weeks?
1019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / forever forgotten
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
farted for 9billion seconds
O.o
17154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

sheilapotz019 wrote:


tokwama2008 wrote:


sheilapotz019 wrote:

In Academics:

~I've been the overall Top 1 (for our year level) in our school..
~Best student in our class..
~Overall Best in Science, English, Math, and Social Studies... for our year level in our school...
~I can do any type of dance..


weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..academics woooohoooo! :D


lol.. =3 what do you mean by that? xD



it`s rare to see those achievements here in cr haha =3
14767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ★
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

tokwama2008 wrote:


sheilapotz019 wrote:


tokwama2008 wrote:


sheilapotz019 wrote:

In Academics:

~I've been the overall Top 1 (for our year level) in our school..
~Best student in our class..
~Overall Best in Science, English, Math, and Social Studies... for our year level in our school...
~I can do any type of dance..


weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..academics woooohoooo! :D


lol.. =3 what do you mean by that? xD



it`s rare to see those achievements here in cr haha =3


lol.. x3

5452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / World Heritage Si...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
taking care of ill mom for 2 years, now currently living with my disabled brother and still struggle with study..i think no one can do that
Posted 6/2/08
^^
that's deep, kudos to you.
um well i won an essay contest haha and got lunch with the mayor.
132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
Awww, I had hopes that this thread was about owning music records.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.