Post Reply Who is your favroite comic book villain?
Creator
fvj
47825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/08 , edited 4/8/08
my fav villain ia cyber
Member
27712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
the joker
Moderator
1810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Hentai Forest
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

crunchylover wrote:

the joker


yeah me too! perfect villain for batman, totally different personalities.

Member
21785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
Thanos!!!
Member
27712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

talongero wrote:


crunchylover wrote:

the joker


yeah me too! perfect villain for batman, totally different personalities.



yeah he really freaks me out. Have you seen the trailers for the new batman movie with the joker in it? He freaks me out.
Creator
fvj
47825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

crunchylover wrote:


talongero wrote:


crunchylover wrote:

the joker


yeah me too! perfect villain for batman, totally different personalities.



yeah he really freaks me out. Have you seen the trailers for the new batman movie with the joker in it? He freaks me out.


yep i have seen the trailers and i have some pics of him from the new movie on my page and in my pics
Member
27712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

fvj wrote:


crunchylover wrote:


talongero wrote:


crunchylover wrote:

the joker


yeah me too! perfect villain for batman, totally different personalities.



yeah he really freaks me out. Have you seen the trailers for the new batman movie with the joker in it? He freaks me out.


yep i have seen the trailers and i have some pics of him from the new movie on my page and in my pics


cool. So what do you think of the new Ironman movie thats coming out?
Creator
fvj
47825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

crunchylover wrote:


fvj wrote:


crunchylover wrote:


talongero wrote:


crunchylover wrote:

the joker


yeah me too! perfect villain for batman, totally different personalities.



yeah he really freaks me out. Have you seen the trailers for the new batman movie with the joker in it? He freaks me out.


yep i have seen the trailers and i have some pics of him from the new movie on my page and in my pics


cool. So what do you think of the new Ironman movie thats coming out?


i think its going to be good and i hope i get to see it when it comes out
but here is a link to a site all about comic books www.comicvine.com
Posted 5/18/08
The Joker!!!...
5462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ohio, which unfor...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
The Joker!!!
Member
96 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
My favorite is the Joker.
Member
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
i cant choose just 1... so....

Apocalypse,


Dark Phoenix


Magneto,


the Joker,


Slade (from teen titans)
21935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in the Bum Crack...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
it has to be one of the greatest villains of all time
Member
11249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In the freak show...
Offline
Posted 1/28/09


You must be logged in to post.