First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
If you think pretty girl or handsome guys are mean,think again!
12847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / London, England
Offline
Posted 10/9/07
WOW simply wow so let's take Hitler for example was he a "lost" person?
12847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / London, England
Offline
Posted 10/9/07

Rayven wrote:


Phoenasia wrote:

I think that its a matter of opinion. Has anyone actually heard of the saying that beauty is in the eye of the beholder? So in effect everyone is beautiful whilst at the same time no one is.

When I was at school I was bullied for a lot of different reasons like where my parents came from, my hair, the tone of my skin etc. I think the people bullying me were both physically and mentally ugly.

Whilst I was at uni there were girls who thought they were good looking and some who thought they were ugly and both groups hated the other. I don't really understand why because in terms of looks they were all plain looking and stupid in my opinion.

I have noticed that in the media beautiful people are often portrayed as being mean but that isn't always the case for example take any of the disney princesses as examples of kind physically beautiful people. Then also look at most Korean romance dramas the lead actress is normally the best looking woman in the show and she's nearly always nice.

In real life I have found that lots of people are mean regardless of what they look like. Fat and/or ugly people seem to be diabolically clever and evil whilst thin and/or good looking people seem to think they are the best thing since sliced bread. But then maybe I just live near a lot of horrible people.


My GF is abusive and the fact that she's older AND stronger just makes it worse. Even thought the whole abuse thing turns her on for some reason. Err...Nevermind. Anyway does that mean she's mean?


I think it means she is a dominatrix.
Posted 10/9/07
Urgh. Whatever. Anyone can be mean. You don't have to be big and fat, or thin and pretty.
149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Woodland WA
Offline
Posted 10/9/07
Yes in fact he was, his "beliefs" came from the teachings of some guy on the radio who he listened to when he was very young. so I think he just was misguided from the beginning.
12083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/9/07
this is kind of a shit topic, you have all the ppl that THINK they are good looking saying, well fat and ugly ppl dont like me cause i'm goodlooking but i'm nice i swear, yeah hardly, if you were nice you'd never point that out, and most of the ppl commenting are so young, and anyway NO not all good looking people are mean same goes for everything some are some arent, probably a thread set by some1 who loves themself!
12847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / London, England
Offline
Posted 10/9/07

wingie wrote:

this is kind of a shit topic, you have all the ppl that THINK they are good looking saying, well fat and ugly ppl dont like me cause i'm goodlooking but i'm nice i swear, yeah hardly, if you were nice you'd never point that out, and most of the ppl commenting are so young, and anyway NO not all good looking people are mean same goes for everything some are some arent, probably a thread set by some1 who loves themself!


Good points. But I thought it was about the representation of beauty in the media, seems to have gone way off topic though.
2297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Kangarooooo Kountry
Offline
Posted 10/9/07
i rkn it applys to everyone not just depending on their cover. I know a lot of hot chicks that are bitches and hot chicks that are nice. it also goes to fat, tomboy, skinny, ugly etc.

14587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/07
each person's differenttt~ don't assume how people are by how they look
definition of assume = don't make an a** of you and me
20259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The centroid of a...
Offline
Posted 10/9/07
There are no mean people in the world, everyone just does what society taught them to do and try to live day by day. Maybe what society taught them to do is considered "mean" but does that make it mean? Well how do you define "mean"? Is "mean" just hurting someone else's feelings? Wth is "mean" anyways?
2016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere to be found
Offline
Posted 10/9/07

Phoenasia wrote:

WOW simply wow so let's take Hitler for example was he a "lost" person?


I think so. Don't laugh at my believes please, it is impolite. They make me a better person, and that's all you need to know.
2016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere to be found
Offline
Posted 10/9/07

excalion wrote:

There are no mean people in the world, everyone just does what society taught them to do and try to live day by day. Maybe what society taught them to do is considered "mean" but does that make it mean? Well how do you define "mean"? Is "mean" just hurting someone else's feelings? Wth is "mean" anyways?


Good points
20259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The centroid of a...
Offline
Posted 10/9/07
Can anyone answer my question? Wth is "mean"?

Btw dominatrix = the "butch" in a....fetish related relationship.
Mts
1793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/9/07
Nobody hates me
20259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The centroid of a...
Offline
Posted 10/9/07
A bish refers to a "cute" boy (usually young). I think the word you're looking for is "bitch", but that doesn't really fit all that well either. All in all, I'd probably just say you're whipped.
12083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/9/07

Phoenasia wrote:


wingie wrote:

this is kind of a shit topic, you have all the ppl that THINK they are good looking saying, well fat and ugly ppl dont like me cause i'm goodlooking but i'm nice i swear, yeah hardly, if you were nice you'd never point that out, and most of the ppl commenting are so young, and anyway NO not all good looking people are mean same goes for everything some are some arent, probably a thread set by some1 who loves themself!


Good points. But I thought it was about the representation of beauty in the media, seems to have gone way off topic though.



yeah sorry i kind of did go off topic, but i dont think your right there either, i think most main roles in any movie series anything are 80% of the time played by goodlooking people, i know from what i've seen is that they are not all bad, as i said there will be good and there will be bad it's like asking are ugly ppl not nice? even ugly is very harsh ! anyway hope you get my point
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.