First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Library
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Rei_008 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*stares out window, and starts to sing*
*gets up* I need more books
*walks to book shelf*
*grabs books*
This should do
*walks back to seat*
*giggles*
I am to clumsy!


*looks at ayame*
*smiles*
*continues reading the book and copying something*


*looks over shoulder*
Wicha doin'?


*looks up*
nothing much.. you? *smiles*
*conjours a candy and eats it*


Me?! Reading, see
*points to a tower of books*
Students
5608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / living life as i...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Kokuyou wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:


Kokuyou wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:
*looks at kokuyou*
'sup?
*goes back copying something*


*looks around* Is there a death note in here? I can't find it.


i dont really know... its my first time here. *smiles*


Cool. Me too...Q said i'll find a death note here...


ayame said it could be in the vault.....
*stares at her* what do you need it for?
Students
5608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / living life as i...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Esther_Blood wrote:

Me?! Reading, see
*points to a tower of books*


*looks at the books* that much? why?
*stands up*
Students
2998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Here
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Rei_008 wrote:
ayame said it could be in the vault.....
*stares at her* what do you need it for?


I might write... Ichiro... Maybe.
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Rei_008 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

Me?! Reading, see
*points to a tower of books*


*looks at the books* that much? why?
*stands up*


Well, I was lonely, so I started reading!
*stratches head*
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Kokuyou wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:
ayame said it could be in the vault.....
*stares at her* what do you need it for?


I might write... Ichiro... Maybe.


Whoes Ichiro?
Students
5608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / living life as i...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Kokuyou wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:
ayame said it could be in the vault.....
*stares at her* what do you need it for?


I might write... Ichiro... Maybe.


what!? why................
Students
5608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / living life as i...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

Me?! Reading, see
*points to a tower of books*


*looks at the books* that much? why?
*stands up*


Well, I was lonely, so I started reading!
*stratches head*


*smiles* well, im here now.... *returns book to the shelf*
Students
2998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Here
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Esther_Blood wrote:
Whoes Ichiro?


Q: *pops out of nowhere* Kheheheh...

C: Ichiro... I have no time to explain.
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Rei_008 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

Me?! Reading, see
*points to a tower of books*


*looks at the books* that much? why?
*stands up*


Well, I was lonely, so I started reading!
*stratches head*


*smiles* well, im here now.... *returns book to the shelf*


yeah *hugs*
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Kokuyou wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:
Whoes Ichiro?


Q: *pops out of nowhere* Kheheheh...

C: Ichiro... I have no time to explain.


Okay, sorry I did not mean to barge in
Students
2998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Here
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Rei_008 wrote:
what!? why................


What's your last name?
Students
5608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / living life as i...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08



Esther_Blood wrote:

yeah *hugs*


but i was only out for one day........
Students
2998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Here
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Esther_Blood wrote:
Okay, sorry I did not mean to barge in


.... Ah....
Students
5608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / living life as i...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Kokuyou wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:
what!? why................


What's your last name?


i am not gonna tell. *laughs*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.