First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Library
Students
2998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Here
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


Kokuyou wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:
you cant! hahahaha!


Why are you so over protective? Are you... Ichiro?


Hey, be nice to rei, he is not Ichiro, and I would know


I'm messing with him. And you won't know...
Students
5608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / living life as i...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*looks down*


are you ok?


*looks up*
What, oh, yeah I am fine, I just feel a little dizzy, thats all, and my chest is tight too
*starts to wobble*


*holds her* come on lets go to the clinic.....
*carries her with one motion*

lets go..


*walks toward the library door*
Students
2998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Here
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Rei_008 wrote:


Kokuyou wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:
you cant! hahahaha!


Why are you so over protective? Are you... Ichiro?


...........


Sorry,if it looks like i'm threatening you. I meant,i was gonna write "Hanada Ichiro". Not... you....
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Rei_008 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*looks down*


are you ok?


*looks up*
What, oh, yeah I am fine, I just feel a little dizzy, thats all, and my chest is tight too
*starts to wobble*


*holds her* come on lets go to the clinic.....
*carries her with one motion*

lets go..


*walks toward the library door*


*blushes*
You don't have to rei, I am...wo, okay maybe I do need to go to the clinic, but you don't have to carry me, rei
Students
5608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / living life as i...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Kokuyou wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:


Kokuyou wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:
you cant! hahahaha!


Why are you so over protective? Are you... Ichiro?


...........


Sorry,if it looks like i'm threatening you. I meant,i was gonna write "Hanada Ichiro". Not... you....


why? what did he ever do to you?? laughs*
Students
2998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Here
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Rei_008 wrote:
why? what did he ever do to you?? laughs*


he... killed my Mukuro-sama.
Students
5608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / living life as i...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Kokuyou wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:
why? what did he ever do to you?? laughs*


he... killed my Mukuro-sama.


whos that?
Students
2998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Here
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Rei_008 wrote:
whos that?


Uhm. Nevermind. I'll just kill ichiro with my own hands.
Students
2013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Closet
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
lol,...
*walk to into the library..*
*sit down*
* do homework*
Students
2013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Closet
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
after do homework take bks and read
311258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
hmm...hmm..*study*
*study*
*study*
*until i faal asleep*
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

leilockheart wrote:

hmm...hmm..*study*
*study*
*study*
*until i faal asleep*


*Grabs a blanket and comes back puts it over her*

haha sweet dreams =)
311258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

f1team wrote:


leilockheart wrote:

hmm...hmm..*study*
*study*
*study*
*until i faal asleep*


*Grabs a blanket and comes back puts it over her*

haha sweet dreams =)


*woke up*
*saw the blanket..*
who put on this?hmm..thanks whoever u r..
*teleports to girls dorm*
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

leilockheart wrote:


f1team wrote:


leilockheart wrote:

hmm...hmm..*study*
*study*
*study*
*until i faal asleep*


*Grabs a blanket and comes back puts it over her*

haha sweet dreams =)


*woke up*
*saw the blanket..*
who put on this?hmm..thanks whoever u r..
*teleports to girls dorm*


*Returns from searching my book*
She forgot to return me my blanket...... nvm....
311258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
*turned on the pc*
played DOTA
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.