First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Drangon Force ^___^
1065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
ALL SHALL SUCCUMB TO THE AWESOMENESS OF THEIR BAND!!! LEND ME YOUR TYPING FINGERS AND WRITE A COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


DRAGON FORCE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
ya i no i spelled it wrong srry about that...
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
Their first album was ok, but the other two (three?) are just a bunch of fret-tapping.
1065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
1065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
4095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
they're not BAD, but they're definitley not my style. i can't stand powermetal

what i don't think can be refused is that herman li (the guitarist) is NOT one of the best guitarists in the world. i've heard from many guitarists that he's really not that great, and when i saw them live he missed notes and made mistakes.


theres no way he can compete with some guiarists i know, they're on a whole other level.
1065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

Camden92 wrote:

Their first album was ok, but the other two (three?) are just a bunch of fret-tapping.


Yeah but its very awesome fret-taping. To be honest i really only like them for their guitar playing the siging aight though...
1065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

MEMPHADON wrote:

they're not BAD, but they're definitley not my style. i can't stand powermetal

what i don't think can be refused is that herman li (the guitarist) is NOT one of the best guitarists in the world. i've heard from many guitarists that he's really not that great, and when i saw them live he missed notes and made mistakes.


theres no way he can compete with some guiarists i know, they're on a whole other level.


like who???
3868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / u tell me
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
great guitarist but not da best
6607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
DragonForce is meh but they're fun to listen to sometimes.

1065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

zer0life wrote:

great guitarist but not da best


I no there not the best but they can mask their mistakes preety good and their drummer must be ripped to keep that tempo...
4095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

shikachunin wrote:


MEMPHADON wrote:

they're not BAD, but they're definitley not my style. i can't stand powermetal

what i don't think can be refused is that herman li (the guitarist) is NOT one of the best guitarists in the world. i've heard from many guitarists that he's really not that great, and when i saw them live he missed notes and made mistakes.


theres no way he can compete with some guiarists i know, they're on a whole other level.


like who???


michaelangelo batio, yngwie malmsteen, alexi laiho, jeff waters, etc.
1065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
I have to say Lost Prophets has some good singers but their stuff can get a little depressing (except for Rooftops and Shinobi vs. Dragon Ninja)
1065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

MEMPHADON wrote:


shikachunin wrote:


MEMPHADON wrote:

they're not BAD, but they're definitley not my style. i can't stand powermetal

what i don't think can be refused is that herman li (the guitarist) is NOT one of the best guitarists in the world. i've heard from many guitarists that he's really not that great, and when i saw them live he missed notes and made mistakes.


theres no way he can compete with some guiarists i know, they're on a whole other level.


like who???


michaelangelo batio, yngwie malmsteen, alexi laiho, jeff waters, etc.


Dude honestly ive never heard of any off these people??? ill try and find them on Limewire thought thanks...
271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
i love rock so Dragonforce is awesome
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.