First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Wanna Edit? Post here!
93014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/22/08 , edited 4/22/08

IloveMicchi-sanalot875 wrote:



Username:can i just use my name T-Chan,cause my username is really long.



hope you like it,if not tell meh
10463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

lildarkangel wrote:


YagamiL wrote:

Username: YagamiL
Pic:




sowwiez 4 the delay


Awesome! Thankz a lots
93014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

YagamiL wrote:


lildarkangel wrote:


YagamiL wrote:

Username: YagamiL
Pic:




sowwiez 4 the delay


Awesome! Thankz a lots


ur welcome~!
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08 , edited 5/2/08
Username: Tsukoyomi
Design: ( ex: stars,diamond,bloodsplatter,etc} um... whatever you think would look good ^^ stars maybe? and a pretty elegant font if possible ^^ i'm kind of hoping it will look really cute and/or elegant xD
Pic:

or

10463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08
I would like to request another one, since I loved the first one!
Username: YagamiL
Pict:
93014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

YagamiL wrote:

I would like to request another one, since I loved the first one!
Username: YagamiL
Pict:


do u want it cropped? or original size?
10463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

lildarkangel wrote:


YagamiL wrote:

I would like to request another one, since I loved the first one!
Username: YagamiL
Pict:


do u want it cropped? or original size?


Original size would be okay.
93014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

YagamiL wrote:


lildarkangel wrote:


YagamiL wrote:

I would like to request another one, since I loved the first one!
Username: YagamiL
Pict:


do u want it cropped? or original size?


Original size would be okay.


okay..i'll give it 2 u 2morrow...srry 4 tha delay...
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

lildarkangel wrote:


YagamiL wrote:

Original size would be okay.


okay..i'll give it 2 u 2morrow...srry 4 tha delay...


um... hehe... are you making mine by any chance? *points to above post*
93014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

Tsukoyomi wrote:


lildarkangel wrote:


YagamiL wrote:

Original size would be okay.


okay..i'll give it 2 u 2morrow...srry 4 tha delay...


um... hehe... are you making mine by any chance? *points to above post*


*point* yesh iam...i've been 2 busy to make edits thats all im almost done with ur's srry if ur mad~
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

lildarkangel wrote:


Tsukoyomi wrote:


lildarkangel wrote:


YagamiL wrote:

Original size would be okay.


okay..i'll give it 2 u 2morrow...srry 4 tha delay...


um... hehe... are you making mine by any chance? *points to above post*


*point* yesh iam...i've been 2 busy to make edits thats all im almost done with ur's srry if ur mad~


oh no i don't mind xP i just didn't know if you were working on it or not 'cuz it was 10 days and you hadn't said anything... thanks
93014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

Tsukoyomi wrote:


lildarkangel wrote:


Tsukoyomi wrote:


lildarkangel wrote:


YagamiL wrote:

Original size would be okay.


okay..i'll give it 2 u 2morrow...srry 4 tha delay...


um... hehe... are you making mine by any chance? *points to above post*


*point* yesh iam...i've been 2 busy to make edits thats all im almost done with ur's srry if ur mad~


oh no i don't mind xP i just didn't know if you were working on it or not 'cuz it was 10 days and you hadn't said anything... thanks





okayiez there you go...srry if u dnt like them >< i'll do em over if u want~
93014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

lildarkangel wrote:


YagamiL wrote:


lildarkangel wrote:


YagamiL wrote:

I would like to request another one, since I loved the first one!
Username: YagamiL
Pict:


do u want it cropped? or original size?


Original size would be okay.


okay..i'll give it 2 u 2morrow...srry 4 tha delay...




sowwiez if u dun like it...i'll du it over if u want ><
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

lildarkangel wrote:


Tsukoyomi wrote:


lildarkangel wrote:


Tsukoyomi wrote:


lildarkangel wrote:


YagamiL wrote:

Original size would be okay.


okay..i'll give it 2 u 2morrow...srry 4 tha delay...


um... hehe... are you making mine by any chance? *points to above post*


*point* yesh iam...i've been 2 busy to make edits thats all im almost done with ur's srry if ur mad~


oh no i don't mind xP i just didn't know if you were working on it or not 'cuz it was 10 days and you hadn't said anything... thanks





okayiez there you go...srry if u dnt like them >< i'll do em over if u want~


oh i love them!! especially the second one ^.^ thanks!!
Posted 5/8/08
Name: lara
Username: simply_random
Design:stars
Pic:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.