Sunadokei/ Sand Chronicles
2061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Muar, Johor, Mala...
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
I've just started watching it and I have totally fallen in love with it! I love Fuji's teen actor, he's hot. LOL
1837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / land of ice and s...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

iloveryomaandfuji wrote:

I've just started watching it and I have totally fallen in love with it! I love Fuji's teen actor, he's hot. LOL


I AGREEE!!!! did u watch this show somewhere with subs?? im currently wtching it raw..i can kind of understnd whats happening
Posted 5/4/08
it is good?
wanna try watching it
where can i watch it though?
2061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Muar, Johor, Mala...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

moonlitwave wrote:


iloveryomaandfuji wrote:

I've just started watching it and I have totally fallen in love with it! I love Fuji's teen actor, he's hot. LOL


I AGREEE!!!! did u watch this show somewhere with subs?? im currently wtching it raw..i can kind of understnd whats happening


No unfortunately I'm watching it raw on veoh. Do you know where i can get it with subs? i'm looking for it's dvd
4154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / love in the land...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
what is it all about?
1837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / land of ice and s...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

iloveryomaandfuji wrote:


moonlitwave wrote:


iloveryomaandfuji wrote:

I've just started watching it and I have totally fallen in love with it! I love Fuji's teen actor, he's hot. LOL


I AGREEE!!!! did u watch this show somewhere with subs?? im currently wtching it raw..i can kind of understnd whats happening


No unfortunately I'm watching it raw on veoh. Do you know where i can get it with subs? i'm looking for it's dvd


haha same here.. veoh too.. i cant even find the rest of the manga online.. ive read only 4 chapters...
Posted 8/13/10
I know this is an old forum (2 years?!), but i was just wondering, are there any more episodes of this drama from ep 11 onwards with english subs? cause i just started reading the manga and watching the drama and i can only find subbed episodes up to ep 10. and my japanese is not good enough to understand the raws.
You must be logged in to post.