First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Do you think CR should have goten rid of the manga section?
9906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
The manga section was up for a bit but taken down. Do you think it should have been? why or why not? Just post wheather you think CR should have manga. It's very simple. Just tell the world what you think! What harm could it do?
Posted 4/7/08
Stop complaining.
9906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

blablabla9876 wrote:

Stop complaining.


What do you mean complaining?! I just made this so people could share there thoughts about it!
37452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Secret...Xp
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
It was a good thing that the manga section was taken down... only because it had [R] Rated Material.
besides that fact - it was nice having them


by [R] I mean nudity
9906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

BigPeters wrote:

It was a good thing that the manga section was taken down... only because it had [R] Rated Material.
besides that fact - it was nice having them


by [R] I mean nudity


I didnt know that it had that kind of manga.
37452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Secret...Xp
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
I was quite surprised myself

it was on the front page with - recently popular manga in the manga section <--- NOT SUPRISING.. haha
9906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

BigPeters wrote:

I was quite surprised myself

it was on the front page with - recently popular manga in the manga section <--- NOT SUPRISING.. haha


It was?! I dont see why the mods aproved it then...
3038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a place called us...
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
i thought it was nice having the manga section..... too bad they removed it....but i guess it's fine since there are other manga sites....
9906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

onomatopoeia wrote:

i thought it was nice having the manga section..... too bad they removed it....but i guess it's fine since there are other manga sites....


That is true but it had some manga I didnt see on some of the popular sites.
3038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a place called us...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

1000Lava wrote:


onomatopoeia wrote:

i thought it was nice having the manga section..... too bad they removed it....but i guess it's fine since there are other manga sites....


That is true but it had some manga I didnt see on some of the popular sites.


yeah.... you have a point..... oh well.... that's life..... hekhek....
4533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cloud 9'~
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
I see... So that's the reason why the Manga section was shutted down...

But why put some rated [R] material in the section? Can shinji just put up the ones which is safe from nudity and mature contents?
31911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
........I want manga back on!! I liked it.... I thought it made cr better cause I know a lot of people like to read mangas and it was hard to find sites for them...well either way cr is still amazing but I felt it had brought more people to cr
9906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Decade wrote:

I see... So that's the reason why the Manga section was shutted down...

But why put some rated [R] material in the section? Can shinji just put up the ones which is safe from nudity and mature contents?


Well the REAL reason was mainly because it was licenced. But I guese there might have been a few other reasons.
4533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cloud 9'~
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
I can see that one of the reasons why it was closed because of the Mature Content ^^;
And heck, it's a problem for those who's expecting Manga here in CR ^^;
9906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Decade wrote:

I can see that one of the reasons why it was closed because of the Mature Content ^^;
And heck, it's a problem for those who's expecting Manga here in CR ^^;


But doesnt manga have to be aproved by a mod? A mod wont aprove mature content on a PG-13 site.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.