First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply if you wold make a ss series what theme would you use?
Member
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
by meaning "theme" what aspect would you use ex.

gekiranger has a theme of martial arts
or
dekaranger has a theme of police force

just think of it..
Creator
8370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / To the Sunset
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
Ecchi Sentai Eroranger!!!

Ero Gattai! HentaiOh!

Full of Yuri Action! EroRed!
Hardcore Action! EroBlue!
Bukakke Max! EroYellow!
Fapping Everyday! EroWhite!
Doujinshi Master! Ero Black!
Full of Magazine Excitement! EroMaster!

On the road to Comifest! Ecchi Sentai!

Eroranger!
Member
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
i believe you asked a nice question but...
i think this one's a perv...
Member
1729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

tambayman wrote:

i believe you asked a nice question but...
i think this one's a perv...


A sense of humor. Get one. Plus, "this one" happens to be our boss. If you don't like it, let me show you the door.

I would really like to see a mideval Knight themed season, but since Sentai is Japanese, that's not likely to happen.
Member
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
I have one...
but....
nah....
nevermind...
Member
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

teh_rabbi wrote:


tambayman wrote:

i believe you asked a nice question but...
i think this one's a perv...


A sense of humor. Get one. Plus, "this one" happens to be our boss. If you don't like it, let me show you the door.

I would really like to see a mideval Knight themed season, but since Sentai is Japanese, that's not likely to happen.


samurai's are like japanese knights sort of thats a good theme...
maybe the rangers would be based on different sword techniques just like geki but geki is based on martial arts though

whoa a echi ss that's fu'ing awesome maybe the giant monsters on that show are huge tentacle mosnters?

Member
1729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

obito_silvehrair wrote:


teh_rabbi wrote:


tambayman wrote:

i believe you asked a nice question but...
i think this one's a perv...


A sense of humor. Get one. Plus, "this one" happens to be our boss. If you don't like it, let me show you the door.

I would really like to see a mideval Knight themed season, but since Sentai is Japanese, that's not likely to happen.


samurai's are like japanese knights sort of thats a good theme...
maybe the rangers would be based on different sword techniques just like geki but geki is based on martial arts though

whoa a echi ss that's fu'ing awesome maybe the giant monsters on that show are huge tentacle mosnters?



I was actually hoping for European knights. Like King Arthur. I don't think it's outside the realm of possibilty to do something like that, and teach the kids in Japan about another country's legends, but I don't think it will happen.

I like Dinosaurs, but that's been done twice, so it probably wont happen. I heard from somewhere that they were planning on doing an insect themed sentai before they settled on Go-Onger. Since Kamen Rider has been moving away from the insect theme lately, I think they could pull that off.

Insect Sentai: Konchuranger!

Crimson Beetle of Justice: KonchuRed!
Azure Dragonfly of Wisdom: KonchuBlue!
Golden Wasp of Courage: KonchuYellow!
Ivory Butterfly of Peace: KonchuWhite!
Pink Ladybug of Love: KonchuPink!

And the wildcard ranger....
Emerald Mantis of Hope: KonchuSlicer!
Member
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
hmm maybe here's my idea for a samurai theme:

Sengoku sentai samuranger

the catchphrase and the rangers name i did'nt think of yet LOL
Creator
8370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / To the Sunset
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

obito_silvehrair wrote:


teh_rabbi wrote:


tambayman wrote:

i believe you asked a nice question but...
i think this one's a perv...


A sense of humor. Get one. Plus, "this one" happens to be our boss. If you don't like it, let me show you the door.

I would really like to see a mideval Knight themed season, but since Sentai is Japanese, that's not likely to happen.


samurai's are like japanese knights sort of thats a good theme...
maybe the rangers would be based on different sword techniques just like geki but geki is based on martial arts though

whoa a echi ss that's fu'ing awesome maybe the giant monsters on that show are huge tentacle mosnters? :lol:



HentaiOh is a woman-like robot and the monsters are the Tento-class monsters from a dark dark world
Tento-class' motive is to ruin NatsuComi and FuyuComi
But 5 Otakus stand up to face the evil monsters trying to defeat the monsters before one of the Comifest starts
Moderator
26851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Few kilometres fr...
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
Seishin Hagosha Kagiranger(Soul Guardian KeyRangers)

protecting ppl soul from being stolen by the evil alien. LOL(doesnt this sounds like day dreaming agenda? i cant believe i drag my self to it.)
catch phase: sentai soul, unlock!

red - key of bravery - sword - emits power from his body - braveleon(lion) - hips, body, right arm
blue - key of wisdom - rod - move fast - wiseorca(killer whale) - left arm
green - key of power - axe - super strength - powerhihorn(rhino) - left leg
yellow - key of justice - sheild - walk on the wall - justiger(tiger) - right leg
pink - key of heart - bow gun - healing power - lovebird(eagle) - chest, head
black - key of freedom - double caliber(shotel-like weapons,resemble mandibles) - ice beam - northstar(kuwaga beetle) - extra weapon, jet pack for SoulKing(5 gattai robo)

common weapon. flexkey - gun/glaive mode.

SoulKing have a giant sword, SoulBlade formed by bravleon tail. when gattai with Northstar, it'll have SoulClutcher and ability to fly.

Member
1729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

Aegis85 wrote:

Seishin Hagosha Kagiranger(Soul Guardian KeyRangers)

protecting ppl soul from being stolen by the evil alien. LOL(doesnt this sounds like day dreaming agenda? i cant believe i drag my self to it.)
catch phase: sentai soul, unlock!

red - key of bravery - sword - emits power from his body - braveleon(lion) - hips, body, right arm
blue - key of wisdom - rod - move fast - wiseorca(killer whale) - left arm
green - key of power - axe - super strength - powerhihorn(rhino) - left leg
yellow - key of justice - sheild - walk on the wall - justiger(tiger) - right leg
pink - key of heart - bow gun - healing power - lovebird(eagle) - chest, head
black - key of freedom - double caliber(shotel-like weapons,resemble mandibles) - ice beam - northstar(kuwaga beetle) - extra weapon, jet pack for SoulKing(5 gattai robo)

common weapon. flexkey - gun/glaive mode.

SoulKing have a giant sword, SoulBlade formed by bravleon tail. when gattai with Northstar, it'll have SoulClutcher and ability to fly.



That idea is amazing! And the Blue guy has the best weapon and mech! I gotta keep up! *begins thinking ideas for Konchuweapons and Konchumechs*
Moderator
26851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Few kilometres fr...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
thanks. i have the 'series' in my head playing everyday.
Member
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
@aegis nice idea dude anyways here's my idea for sengoku sentai samuranger:

Swift blade : SamuRed he wields 2 katanas (a samurai)
Relentness Power : SamuBlack he wields a huge broad sword (a barbarian)
Unmatchable Beauty : SamuPink she wields a warfan type weapon (a giesha)
Mental Alertness : SamuBlue he wields a Voulge type weapon (a Monk)
Undying Honor : SamuSilver he uses a knuckle type weapon (a Ninja)
Gracefull Technique : SamuYellow she wields an umbrella(yes an umbrella) (a kabuki actress)

maybe i'll make an illustration of them and their specific mechs when i have some free time


Member
505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
i have an idea..what about a super sentai that has a theme of a navy force or something that is related to the sea..what do you think?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.