First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply COOLEST VONGOLA FAMILY
6636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / call 555-5555 :D
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

PinkStory wrote:

i Like Tsuna the best *^___^*



lol if I was a girl, I'd fall for Tsuna too. xD (maybe.... ) lol
Member
373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Lost
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
I would have to say Yamamoto with Tsuna as a close second.
4050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / under my bed hiding
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

PinkStory wrote:

i Like Tsuna the best *^___^*


after i saw adult tsuna... i thnk i would go fro tsuna now HEHEHE
Member
6637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
Hibari........
4050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / under my bed hiding
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

destinypath wrote:

Hibari........


adult hibari is beta ehy..
Member
283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
nihayhayhayhayhay! i'll go with lambo then hibird as second!
Member
573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / y should i tell u
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
i cant pick they're all fricking awesum in their own way
4050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / under my bed hiding
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

kevin1234cc wrote:

i cant pick they're all fricking awesum in their own way


fair enough..kevin..
Member
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Poland
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
Tsuna, he was cool when he protected Kyoko in ep77
4050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / under my bed hiding
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

Rywelin wrote:

Tsuna, he was cool when he protected Kyoko in ep77


haha yeh...preety awesome gota tell ya...
Creator
8791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / honey honey land
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
yamamoto is hella reliable ;]
Member
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Douglasvile,GA
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

smoroll wrote:

gokudera is awesome, especially how hilarious his dedication is to tsuna ;D



that and every time he sees his sister
4050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / under my bed hiding
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

pkmaggot wrote:


smoroll wrote:

gokudera is awesome, especially how hilarious his dedication is to tsuna ;D



that and every time he sees his sister


hahaha yeh..i wonder n arc future does his reaction to his sister still d same?? I...wonder...
Member
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Douglasvile,GA
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

esbiday wrote:


pkmaggot wrote:


smoroll wrote:

gokudera is awesome, especially how hilarious his dedication is to tsuna ;D



that and every time he sees his sister


hahaha yeh..i wonder n arc future does his reaction to his sister still d same?? I...wonder...


i dont think it will,cuz if they did that would ruin his character is you ask me
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.